Treat Hunter Biden like Steve Bannon

Should Hunter be charged with contempt of congress like Steve Bannon was?

If I was black I wold be pissed at how gently Hunter Biden is being treated. With all his drug use he would likely be in prison today. Joe Biden his dad was all for putting blacks in prison for using drugs at one time.

Lets treat Hunter like Steve Bannon was…

His Daddy should give him a pardon
Bannon has been sentenced to 4 months in prison for.... wait for it.... Contempt of Congress.

He's only out on appeal.

The pardon was for a different witchhunt. You probably didn't hear that on Ofrah.

We're on the same page - treat Hunted exactly like Bannon - sentence the crackhead to 4 months for Contempt of Congress, and let him appeal the sentence.

Whew, we agree!! :hyper: :hyper:

Bannon has been sentenced to 4 months in prison for.... wait for it.... Contempt of Congress.

He's only out on appeal.

The pardon was for a different witchhunt. You probably didn't hear that on Ofrah.

We're on the same page - treat Hunted exactly like Bannon - sentence the crackhead to 4 months for Contempt of Congress, and let him appeal the sentence.

Whew, we agree!! :hyper: :hyper:
So looks like you are OK with Joe pardoning Hunter

It is his right, just like Trump

Briben and Kumala locked up thousands of blacks for drug use.

Do you not agree with and worship every thought they've ever had?

Show me who got locked up for drug use

Possession, sale……not merely use

Hunter has never been found with drugs in his possession or trying to sell

Should Hunter be charged with contempt of congress like Steve Bannon was?

Yes, lock the depraved mother fucker up. It will be the best thing to ever happen to him. He'll learn some discipline and gain some empathy for the gay lifestyle (and intimate interracial relationships).

He'll come out a changed man - no longer consumed with the crack smoking lifestyle, he'll be more concerned with controlling his loose bowels.

Yes they should treat him like Bannon was. They referred Bannon to the DOJ for prosecution because he ignored the subpoena. More likely they will file suit against him which would likely be the only way to get it in front of a judge because I doubt the DOJ would charge him considering the offer to testify publicly was made and then rejected by the House Neo-GOP.

Show me who got locked up for drug use

Possession, sale……not merely use

Hunter has never been found with drugs in his possession or trying to sell about it.... how fucking stupid are you?

Briben bragged about the law he passed - "5 years for possession of crack cocaine, no probation, judge doesn't have a choice"

It's easy to humiliate you because you're SO FUCKING STUPID :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Briben bragged about the law he passed - "5 years for possession of crack cocaine, no probation, judge doesn't have a choice"

It's easy to humiliate you because you're SO FUCKING STUPID :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You need to Google possession

I dont want him dealt with until Joe Biden is out of office.

Otherwise, Hunter will just get pardoned.

Forum List

Back