BREAKING: Corrupt Jan 6 Committee Formally Subpoenas President Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
They don't have a clue what's about to be unleashed by the mighty American Patriot named Donald J. Trump, the real legal President of the United States.

I bet Lizard Cheney orgasmicly wet herself today.

I don't get it. Did they deliver a subpoena or did they release a letter saying they are going to subpoena him? A letter means nothing. This bullshit committee needs to go.

J6 is all about politics.

J6 is just one more plainly visible way out of at least 15 or so that I've counted that democrats exploit loopholes or openings in laws to cheat elections in their favors.

If Trump actually appears before the committee, it better be on live TV, and Trump should talk and act just like Joe Biden.

J6 is just one more plainly visible way out of at least 15 or so that I've counted that democrats exploit loopholes or openings in laws to cheat elections in their favors.

If Trump actually appears before the committee, it better be on live TV, and Trump should talk and act just like Joe Biden.

Trump should tell them to fuck off.

They don't have a clue what's about to be unleashed by the mighty American Patriot named Donald J. Trump, the real legal President of the United States.

I bet Lizard Cheney orgasmicly wet herself today.

Just stall the clowns until after the midterms because people like Cheney lost her primary and will be going bye bye.
He doesn't have to appear as this is not a legal court and has no jurisdiction like it claims it does. Congress is not a court of law, but a small Committee has even less power than Congress as a body.

Separations of Powers Clause make this Subpoena Worthless.
Let's see the J6 Committee try to force a member of SCOTUS to come before them.

Gotta TV smear all conservatives via a Trump roasting attempt
These people are retarded to not know how transparent they are.

Trump should tell them to fuck off.

They should simply answer every question with the reply that they cannot answer that because it would endanger matters of national security. :SMILEW~130:

Actually, they should insist all questions be submitted in advance and answered on paper.

These J6 idiots like Cheney are into this so deep now, they just can't help going in whole hog now in pure inertia alone like a moth into the flame.

They should simply answer every question with the reply that they cannot answer that because it would endanger matters of national security. :SMILEW~130:

Actually, they should insist all questions be submitted in advance and answered on paper.

These J6 idiots like Cheney are into this so deep now, they just can't help going in whole hog now in pure inertia alone like a moth into the flame.

They delayed one hearing when Hurricane Ian hit because thry knew the Hurricane would get higher ratings.

IT IS ALL BULL SHIT,

The Hurricane didnt hit fucking DC. They can run a hearing while a hurricane is hitting 1500 miles away.

Cult fucks are so disingenuous.

1666382610454.png

Attachments

• 1666382555050.png
    1666382555050.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 9

Forum List

Back