Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

Lefties always take every comment they dont like literally…but expect you to. Read the “ nuances” of lefty speak when the shoes is on the other foot. Such dishonest hacks they are.
So you don’t actually MEAN all the disgusting shit you say

Ohhhh

“Donald Trump really hates the January 6 committee. Or, put another way, the former President cares – deeply – about the committee. He is obsessed – and can’t help himself. And that obsession is getting Trump into situations that could make his current problems surrounding January 6 even worse.

Witness Trump’s decision to place a call to a former White House staffer who was in contact with the committee.”

Trump is his own worst enemy – Trump is reckless, irresponsible, impulsive, and thoughtless; wholly unfit to hold any public office.
All the other calls that made their way through to other witnesses....who do you think was behind those calls? Of course it was Donald. He is arrogant, old, fat, man that has the impulsiveness of a 5 year old and the intellect of a middle schooler,

1657845140185.png

So you are saying he is justified in cheating and in trying to overthrow an election.

Just like Mac said. You dug into your bag of tricks until you found a way to square it.

No. I am saying I do not care. I do not care after watching the way you folks destroyed his presidency before it even started.

Don't like it?

Too bad.

By the way....the same way these folks blindly worship Trump

They will blindly worship this guy...

View attachment 670191

Or either one of these guys...
View attachment 670192

Or maybe this lady again.....
View attachment 670193

Point being, basically anyone who is the Republican president will be worshiped because conservatives worship power, period....especially if that person hates the same people they hate...

Hey, that reminds me...Remember when future Trumpers were wanting this guy to run for Senate? Pepperidge Farm remembers..

View attachment 670194

Projection

“Donald Trump really hates the January 6 committee. Or, put another way, the former President cares – deeply – about the committee. He is obsessed – and can’t help himself. And that obsession is getting Trump into situations that could make his current problems surrounding January 6 even worse.

Witness Trump’s decision to place a call to a former White House staffer who was in contact with the committee.”

Trump is his own worst enemy – Trump is reckless, irresponsible, impulsive, and thoughtless; wholly unfit to hold any public office.

I guess if I had a failed presidency like Biden's shackled to me I'd obsess about Trump too. I mean what else you got? Inflation? Gas prices? Rent? Dementia?

Misguided zealots in an uncontrollable rage.

You know something, you're pretty damn stupid.

Try, concerned Patriots focused like a laser.

I told you mister, the Stalinists are leaving town. You can bleat about Trump all you want, I just don't care. I care about solving problems, not beating a dead horse.

Yeah, bozo brain, people like you are JUST NOW starting to realize this is serious. VERY damn serious.

I'll tell you what - no one's going to war for Donald Trump. No one cares, no one cares that much, about Trump.

But we WILL fight to get rid of Stalinists. That we will do.

And YOU dumbass motherfuckers will think it's all about Trump, which makes you pretty much the dumbest political fruitcakes in the last 700 years.

So you are saying he is justified in cheating and in trying to overthrow an election.

Except no such thing occurred.

Just more fucktardry from the lying left.

Lefties lie. It's what they do.

Just like Mac said. You dug into your bag of tricks until you found a way to square it.
Mac is a fucking deluded Kool Aid swilling hypocrite. He's actually convinced himself he's an independent and not another fucktard leftie lemming.

Forum List

Back