Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

How exactly did Trump destroy anything? Let's have a real answer you stupid suck puppy.
It's not Trump doing the damage at this point. It's all the idiot motherfuckers doing the bidding our enemies by trying to undermine our election process with conspiracy theories. Like, uh, I dunno, you?

It's not Trump doing the damage at this point. It's all the idiot motherfuckers doing the bidding our enemies by trying to undermine our election process with conspiracy theories. Like, uh, I dunno, you?
Biden is doing the bidding of our enemies. Selling our oil reserves to China. You are the people undermining the election process by denying and hiding evidence and trying to criminalize dissent.

Last edited:
Well, I guess it's nice to get confirmation of what we already knew.

But it won't change a thing. We're dealing with a cult.
Stevo said the quiet part out loud...........and he was being recorded. Ooops.

However, as you say it won't matter. Nothing does. Trump could go on TV and admit the entire Stop the Steal canard was a fraud to make money and the cultists would claim it wasn't him.

Stevo said the quiet part out loud...........and he was being recorded. Ooops.

However, as you say it won't matter. Nothing does. Trump could go on TV and admit the entire Stop the Steal canard was a fraud to make money and the cultists would claim it wasn't him.
I've recently begun wondering if the whole "rigged election" charade doesn't even matter to the Bannon-level types. Sure, the rubes are gonna buy it and go along with anything, but Bannon has already said he wants to bring the whole thing down.

He knows the election wasn't rigged, but it's the perfect vehicle. PLUS, he found the perfect shameless, ignorant, emotionally needy orange messenger for it. This is his way of bringing it down. Destroy trust in the system, incite chaos, let the rubes do the dirty work, and then pick up the pieces later.

vHHcC76.jpg

I've recently begun wondering if the whole "rigged election" charade doesn't even matter to the Bannon-level types. Sure, the rubes are gonna buy it and go along with anything, but Bannon has already said he wants to bring the whole thing down.

He knows the election wasn't rigged, but it's the perfect vehicle. PLUS, he found the perfect shameless, ignorant, emotionally needy orange messenger for it. This is his way of bringing it down. Destroy trust in the system, incite chaos, let the rubes do the dirty work, and then pick up the pieces later.

vHHcC76.jpg
Daily Beast, Mother Jones....one more and you will have played the trifecta of liberal propaganda....Mr. "Middle".....lol

And you have proof of these fraudulent votes? Better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA
We know by now liberal judges won't allow the evidence.

Forum List

Back