Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

I heard the tape and I'm listening thinking: 20 years ago I would have been appalled. I would have said all the things you want me to say. And more.

Now? After Hillary? After the way you all tried to destroy Trump the entire time he was in office, Mac? Russian Collusion? Two impeachments? The pee tape? All of that.

Cry a river. Let it burn.

#becauseitsacult

It's all there, mapped out for the rubes. This was clearly the plan, to lie to them and to everyone else.
I didn't really get that it was a "plan" from the video. It was just Bannon musing on what Trump would probably do. Any of us might have made the same comments.

But the thing is - that should prove even more disconcerting. One of Trump's closest allies and collaborators thinks of him as an unhinged nutjob:

"If Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

So which is it:

Do these rubes STILL believe the election was rigged, even after hearing this?

Or do they not care, and are just using the "rigged" thing as an excuse to rip it all down, as Bannon has made clear he intends to do?
They don’t care

. I am saying I do not care. I do not care after watching the way you folks destroyed his presidency before it even started.
Uh huh. Sure . First you didn't care, and then Second you searched for a reason to justify your poor behavior. If I had caught you on a different day, you would have given a different reason, ad hoc, just like you just did.

Uh huh. Sure . First you didn't care, and then Second you searched for a reason to justify your poor behavior. If I had caught you on a different day, you would have given a different reason, ad hoc, just like you just did.
They just don’t care

They pretend to believe shit but they know it’s bullshit

Conservatives for the most part disagree with Bannons point of view. Trump doesn't associate with a loser like that.

Conservatives for the most part disagree with Bannons point of view. Trump doesn't associate with a loser like that.
Bullshit. Brannon was all over the WH in the days before the election.

Hell when he made the “red mirage” video he had just gotten off the phone with the Orange Shitgibbon

* because they had discussed what he would do. And when.

I think that's a "plan", don't you?
I didn't get the impression they'd discussed it. He just sounded like he knows how Trump thinks and was predicting the crazy shit he would do.

Thing is, I was saying exactly the same shit before the election. Trump telegraphed his intentions pretty clearly.

I didn't get the impression they'd discussed it.
I did, by the fact that Bannon said he had just spoken to Trump on the phone. And by the fact that Trump was talking about doing exactly this for months before the election.

Trump is a moron. He did not come up with that himself. People around him spoonfed that to him

I did, by the fact that Bannon said he had just spoken to Trump on the phone. And by the fact that Trump was talking about doing exactly this for months before the election.

Trump is a moron. He did not come up with that himself. People around him spoonfed that to him
Whichever. I hardly see how it matters. We know Trump is a nut. They know Trump is a nut. They don't care.

Whichever. I hardly see how it matters.
Because you and I and everyone in this thread will eventually die off, but history needs to reflect accurately what the unfit criminal president did. That's why it matters, if for no other reason.

And a little accountability to deter future criminal president from the same behavior would also be nice.

Because you and I and everyone in this thread will eventually die off, but history needs to reflect accurately what the unfit criminal president did. That's why it matters, if for no other reason.

And a little accountability to deter future criminal president from the same behavior would also be nice.
Well, if that is your aim, then you're going to be disappointed and have no one to blame but yourself....

1. You actually believe that your opinion on an anonymous message board is going to effect how history reflects events? If so, you are one delusional puke....

2. Just because you label someone as 'criminal' doesn't make it so...One thing liberal progressives have done is ensure that everyone on the planet knows they are lying scum that will make up anything to further their endeavor for ever more power.

It is only the justice system that can actually hold anyone accountable on the scale you dream of...Truth is just like Hillary and Bill never faced a courtroom, neither will the former President Trump...

So, in conclusion, if you had a shred of credibility, you'd be screaming as loud about the current criminal family in office, not the former....But, partisan hacks don't do that.

You actually believe that your opinion on an anonymous message board is going to effect how history reflects events
No, I think the hearings and the fallout from them will.

You know, the reason your cult is in full on tantrum mode.

Try to follow.

Forum List

Back