Bagpipes

1640067188936.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I know I've told the USMB forum that I enjoy all genres of music, with the exception of opera and country.

I officially add bagpipe music to that short list. It's horrible.

On my mother's side .

The Clan Wallace is a Lowlands Scottish Clan and is officially recognized as such by the Lord Lyon King of Arms. The most famous member of the clan was the Scottish patriot William Wallace of the late 13th and early 14th centuries. The Wallace family first came to Scotland with a Breton family in the 11th century.
District: Ayrshire and Renfrewshire
Motto: Pro libertate (For liberty)
Region: Lowlands
War cry: Freedom

On my mother's side .

The Clan Wallace is a Lowlands Scottish Clan and is officially recognized as such by the Lord Lyon King of Arms. The most famous member of the clan was the Scottish patriot William Wallace of the late 13th and early 14th centuries. The Wallace family first came to Scotland with a Breton family in the 11th century.
District: Ayrshire and Renfrewshire
Motto: Pro libertate (For liberty)
Region: Lowlands
War cry: Freedom
Yet your username is named after a town in India.

"The name SURADA is derived from Sanskrit which is a combination of two words Sura + Adda which literally means The place of Devas. "

No offense.....but the name sortof fits......as does mine.

Because of how much a presence bagpipes have in a funeral picture, that kind of thing is all that I can think of whenever I hear them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back