Back on topic--Fox news host calls for moore to step down

What part of Innocent until PROVEN guilty don't regressive retards understand?

I dunno..could it be the same part that Cons forget..when the shoe is on the other foot?

Weiner is serving his prison sentence right as we speak.

So..you have no position on Clinton? Pelosi? Uranium1? Pizzagate? Weinstein? Hollyweird, in general?

No outright guilty plea..you always call for fair play and waiting before conclusion?

I dunno..could it be the same part that Cons forget..when the shoe is on the other foot?

So..you have no position on Clinton? Pelosi? Uranium1? Pizzagate? Weinstein? Hollyweird, in general?

Clinton? That would depend on what the definition of "is" is.

As for Hollyweird, it's the left eating itself and I enjoy watching these false accusations against the men who proudly present themselves as feminists. Maybe the men should wise up and abandon far left ideology, only dedicated to devour them in the end. Just maybe they have gotten enough of a taste of what "listen and believe" actually means.

Former Moore colleague: 'Common knowledge' that he dated high school girls

A former colleague of GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was "common knowledge" that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls when he worked in the Etowah County District Attorney's Office in the 1980s.

In a statement to CNN, Teresa Jones, who served as Deputy District Attorney for Etowah County, Ala., from 1982 until 1985, said that multiple people thought it was unusual that Moore dated high school girls, but that no one ever raised the matter with him.

"It was common knowledge that Roy Moore dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird," Jones told CNN. "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall ... but you really wouldn't say anything to someone like that."

Moore, now 70, served as the Assistant District Attorney for Etowah County from 1977 until 1982.

I'm sure they were very mature for their age

Some 14 year olds act like they are 16 or 17

As for Hollyweird, it's the left eating itself and I enjoy watching these false accusations against the men who proudly present themselves as feminists. A true BLAST to observe as they use their false rape accusation against their own. Maybe the men should wise up and abandon far left ideology, only decided to devour them in the end.

Same for me..Moore is the Right eating its own..and equally amusing. For the party of family values..and ain't that a hoot...to defend someone..who..if they had a (D) in front of their names..they would be howling to burn at the stake.

Face it, you are as hypocritical as any Democrat..just another fan...rooting away, and the morality and ethics..are just something to bend your way..as needed.

No outright guilty plea..you always call for fair play and waiting before conclusion?
Deflection...Deflection
Incoming!

Alabama will go on record that they prefer child molestors to Democrats
If the left have anything to do with it, you are right. How's that Sen. Bob Menendez's corruption case coming along for your parties underage hooker-loving-ladies man charges in '15? Oh! That's right! Unproven allegations. :lmao:
He's on trial right now, isn't he?

Let's put Moore under oath too.

As for Hollyweird, it's the left eating itself and I enjoy watching these false accusations against the men who proudly present themselves as feminists. A true BLAST to observe as they use their false rape accusation against their own. Maybe the men should wise up and abandon far left ideology, only decided to devour them in the end.

Same for me..Moore is the Right eating its own..and equally amusing. For the party of family values..and ain't that a hoot...to defend someone..who..if they had a (D) in front of their names..they would be howling to burn at the stake.

Face it, you are as hypocritical as any Democrat..just another fan...rooting away, and the morality and ethics..are just something to bend your way..as needed.

Nope, you see the right actually believes in innocent until proven guilty. IE. facts and logic over emotion and crazy talk. As for this singular reporter, no one gives a shit.

Of course the crazy emotional left wingers are going to make false rape accusations, that's their standard playbook. Until they have been proven, the only thing to do is to laugh at the people who buy the bullshit (and at hard leftists, as always).

What's wrong with a man in his thirties propositioning sex with a teenager?

:dunno:

Hey..Nothing i can see..I think we should hold raffles..as soon as girls turn 13......kinda like Thanksgiving turkeys...award them as bonuses..to deserving seniors. break them in before they get too uppity, ya know!

Hmmm...I bet I could get elected in the South on that platform...a Junior High girl..in every stocking!!

HO, HO, HO--no wait..that's mixing business with pleasure, right?

Nope, you see the right actually believes in innocent until proven guilty. IE. facts and logic over emotion and crazy talk. As for this singular reporter, no one gives a shit.

Of course the crazy emotional left wingers are going to make false rape accusations, that's their standard playbook. Until they have been proven, the only thing to do is to laugh at the people who buy the bullshit (and at hard leftists, as always).
So YOU say...and there you have it...for every one of you..there's one of them..saying the same thing..about you. Thus..the pickle we're in now.

So YOU say...and there you have it...for every one of you..there's one of them..saying the same thing..about you. Thus..the pickle we're in now.

Well that's bullshit. Leftists can't do logic in general, indoctrinated herd animals we are talking about here. In fact, they are banning debates and free speech as best they can. That should give you a clue.

Rightwingers also don't do false rape accusations.

Why do you dismiss the qualifiers "if true" in the those statements?

I am betting that there is no definitive way to prove the allegations are true, but there stands a good chance that they will be proven false.

I have already seen on this board the possibility that the woman may have lied about her age at the time of the alleged incident.

"the possibility"....can be easily proved or disproved, eh?

I would hope so.

Why do you dismiss the qualifiers "if true" in the those statements?

I am betting that there is no definitive way to prove the allegations are true, but there stands a good chance that they will be proven false.

I have already seen on this board the possibility that the woman may have lied about her age at the time of the alleged incident.

I, in fact, do not dismiss them..my point here..is that it is not the left calling for Moore to step down..it's his own party. Care to comment?

They are calling for him to step down IF the allegations are true. This is straight out of the Clinton playbook for the politics of personal destruction.

Now, care to comment on why you are aiding and abetting liars?

A Trump voter - calling others out for aiding and abetting liars, without a hint of irony.

Forum List

Back