Back on topic--Fox news host calls for moore to step down

Why do you dismiss the qualifiers "if true" in the those statements?

I am betting that there is no definitive way to prove the allegations are true, but there stands a good chance that they will be proven false.

I have already seen on this board the possibility that the woman may have lied about her age at the time of the alleged incident.

I, in fact, do not dismiss them..my point here..is that it is not the left calling for Moore to step down..it's his own party. Care to comment?

They are calling for him to step down IF the allegations are true. This is straight out of the Clinton playbook for the politics of personal destruction.

Now, care to comment on why you are aiding and abetting liars?

A Trump voter - calling others out for aiding and abetting liars, without a hint of irony.

No irony here. Liberals are the biggest liars on the planet. Several others and I can catch you lying several times a day, so your comment is the ironic one.

Why do you dismiss the qualifiers "if true" in the those statements?

I am betting that there is no definitive way to prove the allegations are true, but there stands a good chance that they will be proven false.

I have already seen on this board the possibility that the woman may have lied about her age at the time of the alleged incident.

I, in fact, do not dismiss them..my point here..is that it is not the left calling for Moore to step down..it's his own party. Care to comment?

They are calling for him to step down IF the allegations are true. This is straight out of the Clinton playbook for the politics of personal destruction.

Now, care to comment on why you are aiding and abetting liars?

A Trump voter - calling others out for aiding and abetting liars, without a hint of irony.

No irony here. Liberals are the biggest liars on the planet. Several others and I can catch you lying several times a day, so your comment is the ironic one.
And not one of the LIARS can prove anything.

Alabama will go on record that they prefer child molestors to Democrats
If the left have anything to do with it, you are right. How's that Sen. Bob Menendez's corruption case coming along for your parties underage hooker-loving-ladies man charges in '15? Oh! That's right! Unproven allegations. :lmao:
This fails as red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is about Moore, not Menendez.

But your failed attempt to deflect is both pathetic and understandable, and typical of most on the cowardly, dishonest right.
+++++++++++++
The Fallacy Guy again.

I am so sick of him/her labeling everything some sort of Fallacy as if that answers the argument... which it certainly does not.

With this turd--Clayton Jones...this is a fallacy...that is a fallacy...everything is a fallacy.

I think the word....fallacy...may come from the same word as fellate...which I think Clayton Jones should be talking about...that he wishes he could talk more about...and at which he likely does excel.

+++++++++++++++
Jones is the fallacy man.

Forum List

Back