"We try to stay away from news" the guy said

I've heard that kind of statistic, although I've never met someone who does not know how to read and write at least a 4th grade level.. not that I've been polling folks or anything..

Years ago, I noticed that many fast food restaurants, some not so fast, had TVs and if you asked for news, they would allow you to change the station! Not so anymore

And it all seemed to end all at once... But when you mention the C word (conspiracy) everyone just rolls their eyes and moves on

Right... Why does the word Conspiracy exist if all anyone ever thinks about the word is: it never happens.

Also see: the briben story of 20 shell companies, taxes not paid on income and etc..... etc... I say to those who don't believe in conspiracies..
It is called functionally illiterate - which means they lack the reading skills to be able to function in many jobs etc.
Doesn't mean they can't read, it means their reading vocabulary is very limited.

(1) Lots of people are getting sick & tired of the "news."

(2) Especially since we do not know what is true or not.

(3) Heard that MSNBC refused to carry Mr. Trump's victory speech in Iowa. One MSNBC star explained they did not want viewers to listen to any lies of his.

(4) So it's understandable that many people have lost respect for the media.

(5) People rather spend their time enjoying the important things in life: sports, music, travel, food, etc.

(1) Lots of people are getting sick & tired of the "news."

(2) Especially since we do not know what is true or not.

(3) Heard that MSNBC refused to carry Mr. Trump's victory speech in Iowa. One MSNBC star explained they did not want viewers to listen to any lies of his.

(4) So it's understandable that many people have lost respect for the media.

(5) People rather spend their time enjoying the important things in life: sports, music, travel, food, etc.
That's what happened to Rome and why it fell. The people didn't careabout important matters, just sports and entertainment

and some would say we've already done a Rome like falling

Forum List

Back