Avging/smoothing on UAH graph to show clear warming

Stop global smoothing! :lmao:

You seriously think there isn't short term "climate patterns" like the ENSO, Volcano's, Aerosols, sun spot cycles???? Subtracting them out is important when doing a long term trend of the temperature.

Do you honestly think that you will see major shifts in a few years? C'mon dude. You're smarter than that. Natural Earth cycles take centuries. The Russians say that the next cycle is one of cooling for the next 200 to 250 years. It's sure getting colder out there regardless of your smoothing...

Interesting note. The people that are worried about what the scientists are observing, all post articles that are from scientists. The people that are denying anything is happening, post articles from undegreed ex-TV weathermen, and post flap-yap, meaningless mouthings backed only by their abysmal ignorance.

Hey it's your side now that's saying there has been no warming. Do keep up.

Repost.......because billiance needs a double dip...........

yuk......yuk.........

Not so sure if these guys are impressed with the "smoothing".........

Russian scientists predict 200-250 years of cooling >>>> Cooling in the Arctic: what to expect? : The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

Maybe they were paid off by Exxon/Mobil

ANyway.......what the hell is the point of all the angst? Tell me what is the point? Even if the temps go waaaaaay up like you nuts are hoping for, we're fucked anyway. Might as well be stark naked in the middle of Siberia in January screaming "FIRE!!!". Better start praying for some spectacular technological breakthroughs because turning back technology to the 1850's like you nuts would prefer isnt happening........like ever.

You gotta think about shit like this before professing everybody else to be stupid idiots.

According to the UN........the cost of going green would cost 1.9 trillion dollars per year for 40 years.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...t-76-trillion/

Guess what dumbasses???????

You meatheads go tell people that tomorrow, they gotta give up their fancy iPhones and take a bike to work!!!

1# Is their science reviewed and does it make sense? A lot of authors come up with crazy shit and it is found to be wrong every day. lol, lol, lol. Not to say that the sun won't go into a grand minimum and we won't have negative forcing, but let's just say that the Russians will have to do better before a honest person takes them at their word. :eusa_hand: Looking back at the solar record I'm pro-sun cycles--->So I'm not exactly against it.

2# I'm pro technology and would love to see humanity move ahead so we can be disease free. ;)

3# 1.9 billion out of a global gdp of 70 billion. :confused: This is for going from coal to wind, solar, nuclear, wave, etc. Yes, I'm a supporter of nuclear!!!! :eusa_hand: Hell, when you think about it the world needs more energy and needs fresh air as we do it. What's so wrong about that?

I'm not giving up shit.:eusa_whistle:

Yes their science has been peer reviewed and is based on true empirical data sets. Not computer models that are less accurate the random guessing.

The total cost is 76 TRILLION. And the best they can tell you is for all of that money the global temperature may go down one degree....maybe...

That's a fucking farce.

Ummmmmm, the IPCC says it hasn't warmed, the UK's Met Office says it hasn't warmed and now Hansen says it hasn't warmed. So, you tell the warmers what's going on.....it's them saying it now...

Then why have the denialists maintained the warming is natural?

Because there has been, and will allways be, natural phases and cycles of warming and cooling. It's been happening for billions of years now. You have made the claim that what is happening now is somehow unnatural. Prove it.

So the warming is natural even if the warming isn't there? How does that work?

Mathew, you are posting reality. Few here are interested in reality.

images

"You tell 'em, Colonel Dickweed!"

images

There's dozens of papers covering many different proxies showing that we're within a very warm period today. As warm as the medieval or even the climate optimum.

Sure, some parts of Manns graph was found not to work...Can you show me a graph(reconstruction) made in the last 5 years that completely disagrees with it and shows that we're not outside the norm?

images

Isn't that the guy who "smoothed out" the Medieval warming period? :lol:

True, that was found to be not accurate...There were of course natural factors that made the medieval and climate optimum so warm...

Those aren't driving todays warming. Get this the highest solar flux was in 1950-1955 period.:eek:

Forum List

Back