Avging/smoothing on UAH graph to show clear warming

•This period of no-warming has now been as long as the previous period of warming.

No it hasn't.

Didn't you denialists say the warming was natural? Well how can it be natural - or anything - if it doesn't exist?

Ummmmmm, the IPCC says it hasn't warmed, the UK's Met Office says it hasn't warmed and now Hansen says it hasn't warmed. So, you tell the warmers what's going on.....it's them saying it now...

My graph shows it has....:eusa_whistle:

No it hasn't.

Didn't you denialists say the warming was natural? Well how can it be natural - or anything - if it doesn't exist?

Ummmmmm, the IPCC says it hasn't warmed, the UK's Met Office says it hasn't warmed and now Hansen says it hasn't warmed. So, you tell the warmers what's going on.....it's them saying it now...

My graph shows it has....:eusa_whistle:

That's nice. Reality seems to disagree with you however.

No it hasn't.

Then why have the denialists maintained the warming is natural?

Because there has been, and will allways be, natural phases and cycles of warming and cooling. It's been happening for billions of years now. You have made the claim that what is happening now is somehow unnatural. Prove it.

There always has been and always will be reasons for the warming and cooling. The present warming is driven by the increase the GHGs that we have created.

There always has been and always will be reasons for the warming and cooling. The present warming is driven by the increase the GHGs that we have created.

Prove it. Show one piece of hard, observed, empirical evidence that any warming, ever, has been due to so called greenhouse gasses we put in the atmosphere.

Prove it. Your correlations are no longer working so you'd better come up with something new.

•This period of no-warming has now been as long as the previous period of warming.

No it hasn't.

now been as long as

No it hasn't

To find a avg of temperature you do need to do this....Another way is finding a similar enso year. What I'm saying is you need to look at all the factors and understand why the temperature is doing what it is doing. Right now the factors are negative forcing on the system.

Here's a good write up of the SOI---Pressure differences across the Atlantic that drive the ENSO. Distinguishing Between Short-Term Variability and Long-Term Trends

Take a look at this-->Lower Atmosphere vs the SOI slide.

McLeanCherry.gif

-Yes the SOI was lower in 1982-83 then 97-98.

This means that the ENSO are getting warmer as they're only short term patterns.

Last edited:
Interesting note. The people that are worried about what the scientists are observing, all post articles that are from scientists. The people that are denying anything is happening, post articles from undegreed ex-TV weathermen, and post flap-yap, meaningless mouthings backed only by their abysmal ignorance.

Interesting note. The people that are worried about what the scientists are observing, all post articles that are from scientists. The people that are denying anything is happening, post articles from undegreed ex-TV weathermen, and post flap-yap, meaningless mouthings backed only by their abysmal ignorance.

I also notice that FAIL tactic from USMB denialists.

Get a calculator(TI-83, 84, 89, etc) and put all monthly points into it. This is called a scatterpoint and will give you a avg between the mins and maxs. A means.

I didn't do this of course but I could of if I wanted to take the time. :eusa_whistle: What I did do is show you why the graph(UAH temperature graph) looks the way it does.

img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m438l3Cl7b1ro8ysbo1_500.jpg[/img]

Get a calculator(TI-83, 84, 89, etc) and put all monthly points into it. This is called a scatterpoint and will give you a avg between the mins and maxs. A means.

I didn't do this of course but I could of if I wanted to take the time. :eusa_whistle: What I did do is show you why the graph(UAH temperature graph) looks the way it does.

he's a denialist. all he knows is that gawd gave him & his white brethren the world to despoil at their leisure.

Right...What's the excuse going to be next month, when your stupid computer models fail to be predictive, yet again? ....Oversmoothing?:lol:

1# The forcing of co2 is dictated by Physics. It's calculated and has been found...
2# How can it be wrong? 1# More negative forcing, or 2# we probably don't completely understand the full picture of the planets forcing's yet.

-->What is a negative forcing?
-China and India producing more aerosols; Hansen believes this is why the warming has slowed.
-Our nina(cold enso pattern) pattern keeps up and we enter a string of them that hasn't been seen in 35(early 1970's). This of course keeps the next few years nearly flat....

Do understand that sooner or later the positive forcing of co2 is going to over come these factors. Hell, the cold events are moving up(warming) as they ride on the backs of co2....Think about that.

Did you see my graph of Avg global temperature vrs SOI??? See how the avg global temperature in the last 30 years has detached. This is why we're having hot nina's. :eek:

Repost.......because billiance needs a double dip...........

yuk......yuk.........

Not so sure if these guys are impressed with the "smoothing".........

Russian scientists predict 200-250 years of cooling >>>> http://english.ruvr.ru/2013_04_22/Cooling-in-the-Arctic-what-to-expect/

Maybe they were paid off by Exxon/Mobil

ANyway.......what the hell is the point of all the angst? Tell me what is the point? Even if the temps go waaaaaay up like you nuts are hoping for, we're fucked anyway. Might as well be stark naked in the middle of Siberia in January screaming "FIRE!!!". Better start praying for some spectacular technological breakthroughs because turning back technology to the 1850's like you nuts would prefer isnt happening........like ever.

You gotta think about shit like this before professing everybody else to be stupid idiots.

According to the UN........the cost of going green would cost 1.9 trillion dollars per year for 40 years.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...t-76-trillion/

Guess what dumbasses???????

You meatheads go tell people that tomorrow, they gotta give up their fancy iPhones and take a bike to work!!!

Last edited:
Repost.......because billiance needs a double dip...........

yuk......yuk.........

Not so sure if these guys are impressed with the "smoothing".........

Russian scientists predict 200-250 years of cooling >>>> Cooling in the Arctic: what to expect? : The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

Maybe they were paid off by Exxon/Mobil

ANyway.......what the hell is the point of all the angst? Tell me what is the point? Even if the temps go waaaaaay up like you nuts are hoping for, we're fucked anyway. Might as well be stark naked in the middle of Siberia in January screaming "FIRE!!!". Better start praying for some spectacular technological breakthroughs because turning back technology to the 1850's like you nuts would prefer isnt happening........like ever.

You gotta think about shit like this before professing everybody else to be stupid idiots.

According to the UN........the cost of going green would cost 1.9 trillion dollars per year for 40 years.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...t-76-trillion/

Guess what dumbasses???????

You meatheads go tell people that tomorrow, they gotta give up their fancy iPhones and take a bike to work!!!

1# Is their science reviewed and does it make sense? A lot of authors come up with crazy shit and it is found to be wrong every day. lol, lol, lol. Not to say that the sun won't go into a grand minimum and we won't have negative forcing, but let's just say that the Russians will have to do better before a honest person takes them at their word. :eusa_hand: Looking back at the solar record I'm pro-sun cycles--->So I'm not exactly against it.

2# I'm pro technology and would love to see humanity move ahead so we can be disease free. ;)

3# 1.9 billion out of a global gdp of 70 billion. :confused: This is for going from coal to wind, solar, nuclear, wave, etc. Yes, I'm a supporter of nuclear!!!! :eusa_hand: Hell, when you think about it the world needs more energy and needs fresh air as we do it. What's so wrong about that?

I'm not giving up shit.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back