Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

Actually, I based that on observation. You are a narcissist.

At any rate, this thread has gone off the rails. I probably didn't help, but there it is.

I'm out.

Have a great night, and thanks for the fun afternoon!

The USDA does good work for the people. It is Abe Lincoln's agency and still doing the work he set out for them.

Oh, and I love the DOD a pretty fair amount as well since they give me a check the 1st of every month.
Summed up you love Govt. Libertardarian my ass...fittingbsymbol of the DNc who loves him some govt Fascism

He can claim whatever he wants. He learned it from you people. And we are now here for it.

Your rules. Your game.

You will hate it.
only they feel it's fair to do it to others, but you have no right to do it to them.

so 2 year old mentality.

President Donald Trump and his lawyers were given the search warrant, but he said that he wouldn't make it public. The judge who signed off on it, however, asked the Justice Department to consider it.

Garland revealed that he personally signed off on the act and went on to emphatically chastise those attacking the Justice Department and the FBI implying improper behavior.

Trump made the fact a warrant was served. His lawyers can’t suppress it now. Hey Donny, Merrick Garland isn’t the least bit afraid of you or your brain dead minions. You’re done you orange fat fuck.

You’re funny!

Probably a shit ton of financial crimes, tax fraud, false statements under penalty of perjury, and mishandling of classified information.

I'm not entirely convinced that Garland actually wants to charge Trump with crimes, but just wanted the effing classified documents back.

You’re going to be very entertaining.

YES! Because our system of justice is consistent and stuff :lol:
I just love when people say that ignorant shit lolz

All presidents have to obey the presidential records act. Talk about ignorant. Why do you think Trump took the documents?

Forum List

Back