Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

I predict that the announcement will be a nothingburger that only contains a valid excuse for why the bulk of it must remain secret.

But still, Garland will understand that he has to offer a few crumbs to the extreme rightists in order to maintain peace in the land.

There's a huge possibility of one gun crazed extremist setting a match to the gas tank, and that would then spiral out of control with group action by the ex-military extremist 'proud boys' and like crazies.

They are bound to come out with their AR's and other impressive pseudo-military force.

Orange Man Bad!
Capture_JPG-2485267.JPG

Should be going on now. What you'll be watching is the spokesman for the people who are actually running the country right now, none of whom are elected officials.

Live stream. The little rat is running late.

Last edited:
YES! Because our system of justice is consistent and stuff :lol:
I just love when people say that ignorant shit lolz

Trump has gotten away with far too much, for far too long, and I say that as someone who doesn't have a pathological hatred of Trump. I just can't believe so many of his fanboys can't figure out that they're getting conned.

Answer me this: if he felt his patriots who ransacked the Capitol were truly patriots and defending the Constitution, why didn't he at least try to pardon every last one of them in advance? He could have. He didn't. Hundreds of people are looking at bankruptcy, prison time, and a criminal record because of his lies and their bizarro willingness to sacrifice themselves for a big lie about the election.

Answer me this, too. Why won't he show us the warrant from the Mar-a-Lago raid? He could. He hasn't.

Why did he plead the fifth 440 times in a recorded deposition? He could have just answered questions. He didn't.

That's quite the conspiracy theory.

I predict that the announcement will be a nothingburger that only contains a valid excuse for why the bulk of it must remain secret.

But still, Garland will understand that he has to offer a few crumbs to the extreme rightists in order to maintain peace in the land.

There's a huge possibility of one gun crazed extremist setting a match to the gas tank, and that would then spiral out of control with group action by the ex-military extremist 'proud boys' and like crazies.

They are bound to come out with their AR's and other impressive pseudo-military force.

It will be a five minute statement full of lies and he will refuse to answer any questions. It is as predictable as Biden pooping his pants.

Should be going on now.

First thing out of his mouth

"Russian Collusion is a real thing."

2nd thing out of this mouth.

"I am not a crook."

Third thing out of his mouth

"No reasonable prosecutor would ever charge Hillary Clinton with anything, but if President Donald J Trump farts in a windstorm, we are on that like blood hounds."

Trump has gotten away with far too much, for far too long, and I say that as someone who doesn't have a pathological hatred of Trump. I just can't believe so many of his fanboys can't figure out that they're getting conned.

Answer me this: if he felt his patriots who ransacked the Capitol were truly patriots and defending the Constitution, why didn't he at least try to pardon every last one of them in advance? He could have. He didn't. Hundreds of people are looking at bankruptcy, prison time, and a criminal record because of his lies and their bizarro willingness to sacrifice themselves for a big lie about the election.

Answer me this, too. Why won't he show us the warrant from the Mar-a-Lago raid? He could. He hasn't.

Why did he plead the fifth 440 times in a recorded deposition? He could have just answered questions. He didn't.

That's quite the conspiracy theory.
I get he is a POS. But that has nothing to do with the "is he above the law" rhetoric.

Karma would be Mitch McConnell blocking Merrick Garland from the Supreme Court in 2016 only for him to become the AG in 2021 whom brings down Donald J. Trump in 2022...not that Mitch minds

"Even ex-presidents have to obey laws re: classified documents. That is all. Have a nice day."

All that needs to be said on the matter.
"All that needs to be said on the matter."
This is only your 2nd day so all that needs to be said is I hope your comments show a little more thought in the future.

Garland announcing the arrest of anyone in the office who votes against getting Chipotle for lunch again.

Forum List

Back