Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

Probably a shit ton of financial crimes, tax fraud, false statements under penalty of perjury, and mishandling of classified information.

I'm not entirely convinced that Garland actually wants to charge Trump with crimes, but just wanted the effing classified documents back.
Why doesn't anyone care about what Obama took?

The statement on the DOJ web site only states that they requested the warrant and the items list to be made public. The affidavit is to remain sealed. What a bunch of ass hats..
The affidavit is the key document here.

If they refuse to release it, then it is they who are scared that their little crusade will be exposed as the farce that it was.

Trump should just sit back and watch the Executive branch implode trying to destroy him.

Not unhinged. Tactical.

See what it feels like when you insinuate someone's sexuality into comments they make about cultural issues?

Learn or not. Not my problem.

Tactical?

Then you really suck at tactics since all you are doing is making yourself look even more like an emotional immature child

Your digs at me mean nothing to me. That you think you are some how bothering me shows just how unhinged you have become.

Do you remember when I cited statistics about how children do best in the homes of their biological, married parents, and you told me I hated gays, and insinuated spurious things about my sexuality?

Yeah.

Was that "emotional" Gator, or was that facts and reason?

Right. And this is how all liberals argue, and then turn it on us. But now, last straw. Everything has changed.

If they refuse to release it, then it is they who are scared that their little crusade will be exposed as the farce that it was.

Trump should just sit back and watch the Executive branch implode trying to destroy him.
My thoughts exactly.... The key piece of information that tells the whys is still being hidden... They are scared shitless, and they think the few bones they are throwing out will calm the hounds chasing them..

I Knew the DOJ wasn't going to release the information. They are running scared. This means they don't have the goods on Trump to indict him... This clown show continues...

That is a cover for your having succumbed to your emotions. Stop fooling yourself.

Your hypocrisy is showing.

So, you cannot actually show any emotional outburst from me.

Thanks for manning up and almost admitting it.

The warrant isn't important. What is important is what evidence was provided to the judge that prompted the issuing of a warrant. Think Steele dossier.
Warrant is important.. more important is the illegal shit they took back… evidence he’s a crook.

All you want it for is to expose the leaker. Bwahahaha. You don’t care about any illegal activity only retribution. Unbelievable. No, actually so believable.

So, you cannot actually show any emotional outburst from me.

Thanks for manning up and almost admitting it.
Narcissism is an emotional experience in and of itself. Driven purely by an inauthentic view of oneself. The idea that you are disabused from your emotions or from being swayed by the rancor of political discussion is a textbook display of arrogance. You are doing nothing else right now but being judgemental toward Sue, and condescending, all of these things being earmarks of a narcissist.

What laws did they break by following the Constitution?
There is nothing in the Constitution that allows the Attorney General or the Director of the FBI to abuse their powers for political purposes. This is the sort of thing we might expect Putin to do to his political enemies but now we have the Biden administration emulating fascist Russia.

Forum List

Back