Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

All presidents have to obey the presidential records act. Talk about ignorant. Why do you think Trump took the documents?
Our justice system is a joke.
Your ideologies premise is BUILT on injustice, you disingenuous HYPOCRITE.

Get your popcorn ready.
I just heard about the missing nuclear papers. Trump is a unremoseful businessman and he's friendly with the Russians. Rose could pay off a lot of his debt if he did them to them. So what do we do if those papers turn up missing and they've already been sold. What if you make copies of them to give to the Russians ? this is insane.! Insurrection and now the outright possibility of treason. This is very interesting and sad again.

I really have no desire to get that close to him but I can imagine how bad it must be
Do you agree that Garland should appoint a special nonpartisan prosecutor to investigate Trump so there is no appearance of bias?

Our justice system is a joke.
Your ideologies premise is BUILT on injustice, you disingenuous HYPOCRITE.
Maybe you should move to Russia where they put people who make mistakes with doctor prescribed medicines in jail for years and years. Now that's a joke if there ever was one in Russia.

Maybe you should move to Russia where they put people who make mistakes with doctor prescribed medicines in jail for years and years. Now that's a joke if there ever was one in Russia.
Umm ok? :dunno:

Forum List

Back