Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

There is nothing in the Constitution that allows the Attorney General or the Director of the FBI to abuse their powers for political purposes. This is the sort of thing we might expect Putin to do to his political enemies but now we have the Biden administration emulating fascist Russia.
If they gathered evidence and got a warrant… what’s the abuse of power?

What was it Sue said?

"Your game, your rules?"

After this, it is time to play the game in earnest, and you will not like it. You will hate it when we start using your methods.
You got me. When Joe leaves the White House in 2028 with boxes of confidential documents you’ll really show me by getting a warrant to get it back. Good one.

The warrant was illegal... The judge was, by his own admission, a person who could not be impartial in regard to Trump. this thing is blowing up in your faces...
If it was issued it wasn’t illegal. Regardless you have zero information. How is it Trump must be innocent when we’ve seen so many transgressions? Is it really unlikely he took shit ?

Narcissism is an emotional experience in and of itself. Driven purely by an inauthentic view of oneself. The idea that you are disabused from your emotions or from being swayed by the rancor of political discussion is a textbook display of arrogance. You are doing nothing else right now but being judgemental toward Sue, and condescending, all of these things being earmarks of a narcissist.

While I am subject to let my emotions get the better of me on occasion, I do not live my life based on them, thus is the difference between me and you all. I am not swayed by the rancor of political discussion because I do not have a stake in it, I do not have a side that I wish to see come out ahead.

It was only a matter of time before I drew out an emotional response from you.

Go in shame.

That was not an emotional response.

In this scenario neither side is trustworthy, neither Trump nor the DOJ has much of credibility at all.

Thus my "I will withhold judgement until we have more information" stance.

The very stance that pisses you all off so much and brings about all these emotional outburst.

If Garland had his way back in the 90's the Unabomber would still be blowing people up... Janet Reno had to over ride this little prick....

Hey Garland we don't hate the FBI or the DOJ we just hate what you and Comey and Obama and Wray did to them....
Do your job fairly....

Interesting. I'm not the one deluding himself into thinking he is immune to emotion or other worldly developments.

You delude yourself by thinking you are emotionally invulnerable.

See, now your emotions are leading you to make up stories about me. I just said that I am subject to letting my emotions get the better of me at times. But I am not ruled by them, they do not drive my day to day life as they seem to for you folks.

I am pretty much immune to whatever may come of this case. It will not impact my life other than some extra entertainment on this forum like I had today.

What was it Sue said?

"Your game, your rules?"

After this, it is time to play the game in earnest, and you will not like it. You will hate it when we start using your methods.
There is no "we" , ya freak. You are not going to get the FBI and lawyers and judges to sign off on corruptly coddling your cult fetishes. It will never happen. So sit there and enjoy the show.

Forum List

Back