Alina Habba celebrates her 40th birthday at Mar-a-Lago....Habba Nice Birthday

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
More like Hubba-Hubba a nice birthday. ;)

Donald Trump's lawyer rang in her 40th with a celebration at her client's compound in Mar-a-Lago - attended by both the former President and his wife Melania.

Alina Habba's bash boasted a Hermes theme - with the New Jersey based attorney seen posing in front of an installation of goodie-bags made in the style of the luxury brand, each boasting her surname.

The party was also attended by other members of the Trump clan, including Eric and wife Lara, and Don Jr. and his fiancée Kimberly Guilfoyle.

The latter, who is set to wed the eldest Trump son sometime this year, posted a photo posing with Habba and Lara in front of the Palm Beach manse's lavish pool.

No, they are not like us but as best as I can tell they don't hate us.

More like Hubba-Hubba a nice birthday. ;)

Donald Trump's lawyer rang in her 40th with a celebration at her client's compound in Mar-a-Lago - attended by both the former President and his wife Melania.

Alina Habba's bash boasted a Hermes theme - with the New Jersey based attorney seen posing in front of an installation of goodie-bags made in the style of the luxury brand, each boasting her surname.

The party was also attended by other members of the Trump clan, including Eric and wife Lara, and Don Jr. and his fiancée Kimberly Guilfoyle.

The latter, who is set to wed the eldest Trump son sometime this year, posted a photo posing with Habba and Lara in front of the Palm Beach manse's lavish pool.

No, they are not like us but as best as I can tell they don't hate us.
Living proof you shouldn't pick your lawyers by cup size.

Lol..Alina Habba would like to thank all Trump’s donors for giving to the Trump legal defense fund for her life style. Her motto to you all: keep giving!

Well i just didn't have my wealth increased by 3-4 billion so I don't know what it's worth to Trump.

Hey, maybe James and that crooked NY judge can charge her for overvaluing herself. :laughing0301:
I don't think she set the value. I believe that would be the same fella who just got convicted of fraudulently setting values on other things.

Forum List

Back