Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

garland was sweating like a whore in church yesterday.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

meanwhile Pres Trump is still making millions, sleeping with a supermodel and shooting a 75 at world class resorts....

and the suradas of the world are still cleaning his toilet and scraping the bugs off his windshield at the carwash....

NOTHING has changed. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No, actually they raided based on information that Trump was storing Secret Documents
And how do you know?? MSDNC told you. This is a political hit plain and simple. Which your side has been doing since at least Obama.

So where is your proof of anything?? Mattress tag stolen. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What I don’t understand is they should know whether Trump has Secret or Top Secret documents or not.

They are usually tracked and you have to sign for receipt of them and disposition. If Trump took them with him, it should be evident that they are missing.

And how do you know?? MSDNC told you. This is a political hit plain and simple. Which your side has been doing since at least Obama.

So where is your proof of anything?? Mattress tag stolen. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
How do I know?
Because that evidence provides the probable cause for a Search Warrant

What I don’t understand is they should know whether Trump has Secret or Top Secret documents or not.

They are usually tracked and you have to sign for receipt of them. If Trump took them with him, it should be evident that they are missing.
Oh so now you suddenly dont know. Crawfish much?

I know a Search Warrant was issued

I also know that a Warrant for a high profile target such as Trump would not be issued on frivolous claims
Wow you know do much. Yet you knew everything eatly on this thread but couldnt priduce any prood. Lmao

Forum List

Back