Attention Atheist Leftwingers: Please Go Live in One of the 5 Officially Atheist Countries For a Year. Then We'll See if You Sing the Same Tune

My question was clearly aimed at that chatter specifically. Please don't be rude and intercept others' questions. Thank you for admitting you have no intention to moving to the atheist sh*thole countries. One would logically assume the quality of life there is poor.

You seem bothered by your inability to have a private conversation on an open political debate/discussion board.

There was absolutely no restriction in the OP about who you were talking to. I answered. You may as well get used to that idea.

There have been some. BLM nuts came by once and axed for money. Environmentalist nuts came by and asked us to turn off all power for one hour. I told them I would if they would pay for all the food in my freezer.

If all the food in your freezer would thaw and spoil in one hour, you need a new freezer.

You seem bothered by your inability to have a private conversation on an open political debate/discussion board.

There was absolutely no restriction in the OP about who you were talking to. I answered. You may as well get used to that idea.
Thank you for interrupting to condemn atheist countries. I appreciate it.

If all the food in your freezer would thaw and spoil in one hour, you need a new freezer.
The food gets aged even in one hour. I'm not taking a chance. Let the leftwing whacks pay for it if they're sincere.

Thank you for interrupting to condemn atheist countries. I appreciate it.

Once again you lie about what I actually said. I did not condemn any country. I simply said I will stay in my country and will fight to keep it the way it was meant to be.

That's the beauty of living in America. Freedom of religion, or lack thereof. You don't have to visit an atheist country. Just be an atheist in America.

Once again you lie about what I actually said. I did not condemn any country. I simply said I will stay in my country and will fight to keep it the way it was meant to be.
Thanks again for saying you refuse to live in those atheist sh*tholes. We are in agreement on that.

Actually, I have been to France, German & Belgium. Loved it. And I want to see the Scandinavian countries.
I notice none of the five atheist countries are on your bucket list. You and agree they are depraved sh*tholes not worth visiting.

I notice none of the five atheist countries are on your bucket list. You and agree they are depraved sh*tholes not worth visiting.
Didn't you read the list of countries that are predominantly atheist? Most are not shit holes. Most are clean and prosperous with excellent schools and health care, with beautiful parks, museums etc. Haven't you traveled at all?

So which of the four atheist countries listed above would you rather live in than the one you grew up in? Please answer the question and do not divert. Then we can move on.
France, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Britain, Australia, Spain are pretty good.

Forum List

Back