Attention Atheist Leftwingers: Please Go Live in One of the 5 Officially Atheist Countries For a Year. Then We'll See if You Sing the Same Tune

Those Christian groups officially registered with the CCP are free to practice their religion, and many others do as well. It is perhaps the fastest growing faith in China today, having been active in the country since 635 AD. There are millions of Muslims and many more Buddhists and Taoists active in their religions in China today.
But see there is the rub. The CCP has it's own version of "Catholicism" which is an abomination of the authentic RCC. That farce is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Communist government. The real church has had to go into hiding.

You're applying your atheist values and opinions, which are irrelevant to the way things should be.

As I have said numerous times before, I was a devout member of my church growing up. The pastors were all married. Including one female pastor.

You may think that is the way they should be. But you will never convince enough US citizens of it. After all, 78% of the US population is not Catholic.

Last edited:
Except that an atheist gov't fights against religion. A secular one does not.

I lump them together because they will present a united front against a Catholic federal government. When you start your efforts to amend the US Constitution to make the US a Christian nation, the question of which version of "Christianity" will obviously come up. It will be stated before the amendment is passed. Your call for Catholicism will kill that amendment before it ever gets started.
There is no distinction. Christianity is being fought against by our legislative government. Whether you call it atheism or secularism it's all the same.

As I have said numerous times before, I was a devout member of my church growing up. The pastors were all married. Including one female pastor.

You may think that is they way they should be. But you will never convince enough US citizens of it. After all, 78% of the US population is not Catholic.
If you were that devout, you wouldn't have left.

But really, 'devout' about what? Wishy-washy -ness?

Again, Methodists don't know what they believe. Built on a foundation of sandstone, that denomination is crumbling before our very eyes.

Last edited:
Those Christian groups officially registered with the CCP are free to practice their religion, and many others do as well. It is perhaps the fastest growing faith in China today, having been active in the country since 635 AD. There are millions of Muslims and many more Buddhists and Taoists active in their religions in China today.
^^^

This is three years old when the crackdown was just beginning. Religious repression in China is far worse now under Xi

There is no distinction. Christianity is being fought against by our legislative government. Whether you call it atheism or secularism it's all the same.

No it is not. The gov't is run by people elected by the people. They choose who leads us.

But Christianity is not the state religion, which is what makes you mad. I suggest you learn to deal with it. It will not change.

And would you please point out an atheist nation that is also a capitalist nation? Because the US is certainly a capitalist nation. Money runs the politics.

No it is not. The gov't is run by people elected by the people. They choose who leads us.
Not when they steal elections as they've been doing.
But Christianity is not the state religion, which is what makes you mad. I suggest you learn to deal with it. It will not change.
You leftists also said Roe would never be overturned.
And would you please point out an atheist nation that is also a capitalist nation?
China to a degree.

If you were that devout, you wouldn't have left.

But really, 'devout' about what? Wishy-washy -ness?

Again, Methodists don't know what they believe. Built on a foundation of sandstone, that denomination is crumbling before our very eyes.

None of that has anything to do with whether or not the pastors/ministers were married or whether there are women in leadership positions. To become a Catholic nation all that would have to be surrendered. That will never happen. Not that the amendment will happen either, but that is is an even longer shot.

You want to fundamentally change the US gov't to fit 22% of the population. But you will expect three times that number to support it.

None of that has anything to do with whether or not the pastors/ministers were married or whether there are women in leadership positions. To become a Catholic nation all that would have to be surrendered. That will never happen. Not that the amendment will happen either, but that is is an even longer shot.
So says you. Who are you?
You want to fundamentally change the US gov't to fit 22% of the population. But you will expect three times that number to support it.
It will benefit the entire nation to save us from an atheist regime like North Korea or China.

Not when they steal elections as they've been doing.

You leftists also said Roe would never be overturned.

China

No one stole the election. That was just Trumps ego denying the loss.

And Roe was not a constitutional amendment. The US Supreme Court cannot rule us into being a Christian nation. Don't try confusing the two.

So says you. Who are you?

It will benefit the entire nation to save us from an atheist regime like North Korea or China.

There has not been a single poll that shows anywhere NEAR the number of people needed to amend the US Constitution favoring a theocracy.

You want people to vote to reduce freedoms just to satisfy your need to be in charge? lol Good luck.

There has not been a single poll that shows anywhere NEAR the number of people needed to amend the US Constitution favoring a theocracy.

You want people to vote to reduce freedoms just to satisfy your need to be in charge? lol Good luck.
45% of Americans believe we should be a Christian nation, but no, it's not ready to happen today. I'm just putting the idea in people's heads. Hopefully my message will be spread.

Reduce freedoms? Wait until we become like China if we don't take measures.

No one stole the election. That was just Trumps ego denying the loss.

And Roe was not a constitutional amendment. The US Supreme Court cannot rule us into being a Christian nation. Don't try confusing the two.
The election was stolen. Thanks.
The point with Roe is you people said it couldn't be reversed. You were wrong.

45% of Americans believe we should be a Christian nation, but no, it's not ready to happen today. I'm just putting the idea in people's heads. Hopefully my message will be spread.

Reduce freedoms? Wait until we become like China if we don't take measures.

Where do you get the 45% number?

Yes, reduce freedoms. And we will not be like China. China's population is compliant. Ours is anything but.

The election was stolen. Thanks.
The point with Roe is you people said it couldn't be reversed. You were wrong.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not our constitution will be amended. Roe was not overturned with a constitutional amendment, so the two are not comparable.

Where do you get the 45% number?

Yes, reduce freedoms. And we will not be like China. China's population is compliant. Ours is anything but.
Pew said it. But I know the Amendment is not likely to happen tomorrow. It will no doubt take a major calamity to knock people to their senses.

As for compliance, the Marxist left showed us how easy it is to get people to comply on vaccinations, and to steal elections. You can take over a deluded weakened immoral society. That's why the left is trying to destroy our institutions; to weaken us for takeover.

This is three years old when the crackdown was just beginning. Religious repression in China is far worse now under Xi
In 2022, Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China.

During the past three months, I have been making the case that the American government has been pushing the atheist agenda by default, as they try to keep religion out of government. I have received all kind of blowback from those who want the pushing of atheism by government to continue unimpeded. It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Well, atheists, I cordially invite you to live in one of the five countries that are the fulfillment of your atheist dreams. These are the countries whose governments are officially atheist:
China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. We can also throw in Albania, Cambodia, Russia (and former SSRs) just to give you more of a choice. Then come back in here (if they'll let you out) and answer the following questions:

1) Did the government try to force Christianity on you, or atheism?
2) Did you feel more free under the atheist regime than you do here in America?
3) Are you more in agreement with leftwing government policies or less, now that you've returned?
4) Would like to permanently live in the atheist Marxist hellhole country you visited for a year?

I would point out that many of the leftist policies being pushed on America by the Marxists are NOT practiced in these Communist Countries: gay marriage, climate change measures, the trans garbage, banishment of fossil fuels . Why is that? Because these things are for OUR consumption only. They are designed by the Marxists to weaken our families and our economy to make us ripe for collapse. Why would they want to harm their OWN countries with this stuff?

Keep in mind, the most strident pro-Trump conservatives in America are Cuban-Americans who escaped atheist Communist Cuba. They delivered Florida for Trump twice. They understand what living in a Marxist cesspool is like.

Frankly, I wish such a visit could be a requirement for all leftwingers, particularly young ignoramus college kids. I predict they would return here such defenders of Christian capitalism, they would help dismantle the Marxist indoctrination centers (aka "universities") brick by brick. Like the Cubans, they would come back staunch supporters of Trump Christian conservatism.
We love America because it's secular.

Isn't it you Christians who warn us about Islam coming to America?

We like freedom from religion. But we like you to be free to practice religion too.

Wow. I didn't know China was officially an antheist state. Goes to show no evil country is all bad. Maybe Hitler would have believed in global warming. That wouldn't make me want to move to Germany in 1939. LOL

The People's Republic of China is officially an atheist state, but the government formally recognizes five religions: Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity (Catholicism and Protestantism are recognised separately), and Islam.

Forum List

Back