Attention Atheist Leftwingers: Please Go Live in One of the 5 Officially Atheist Countries For a Year. Then We'll See if You Sing the Same Tune

During the past three months, I have been making the case that the American government has been pushing the atheist agenda by default, as they try to keep religion out of government. I have received all kind of blowback from those who want the pushing of atheism by government to continue unimpeded. It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.
I totally agree w/ everything you say here

However, there is this: The Catholic Church you belong to.. the francis church (if you want to use that last word) is in favor of a lot of that marxist bs.. and are promoting it. The pope seems to be in cahoots with the climate change bs folks.. focusing on the environment when he is supposed to focus on matters offaith and morals. Popes are not supposed to get involved w/ politics (not using the term loosely here)

He is not a pope. He is a usurper just like Potato is

The True Church is likely being lead directly by Christ Himself at this point.. the only one competent enough to do so, apparently..

However, there is this: The Catholic Church you belong to.. the francis church (if you want to use that last word) is in favor of a lot of that marxist bs.. and are promoting it. The pope seems to be in cahoots with the climate change bs folks.. focusing on the environment when he is supposed to focus on matters offaith and morals. Popes are not supposed to get involved w/ politics (not using the term loosely here)

The True Church is likely being lead directly by Christ Himself at this point.. the only one competent enough to do so, apparently..
Pope Francis is not my cup of tea, either. Although his words have never violated church teaching, I dislike many of his personal views. But I am comforted that I never had such doubts about Pope John Paul II, and he's a canonized saint. He never spoke this way.

But there is also the fact that the leftwing media, which wishes to sow division has misrepresented some of the pope's words. One of them is that atheists can get to Heaven. Vatican II has said man is never able to judge the fate of another's soul. In the case of an atheist, an atheists may technically follow the teachings of Jesus, though they may have been told, through no fault of their own, that He doesn't exist. Essentially, they may be following Jesus without knowing it. In such a rare case, there might be salvation for them upon death. I say 'rare case', because atheists do not have the tools of the Church and prayer to help them out. It would be extremely difficult to follow all the moral rules and to treat others as Jesus would without the benefit of the Sacraments. Still, man cannot make that judgment. So in that sense, the pope was correct. The danger here is some might misinterpret this to mean you can do anything you want and still reach heaven. Far from it.

Last edited:
Pope Francis is not my cup of tea, either. Although his words have never violated church teaching, I dislike many of his personal views. But I am comforted that I never had such doubts about Pope John Paul II, and he's a canonized saint. He never spoke this way.

But there is also the fact that the leftwing media, which wishes to sow division has misrepresented some of the pope's words. One of them is that atheists can get to Heaven. Vatican II has said man is never able to judge the fate of another's soul. In the case of an atheist, an atheists may technically follow the teachings of Jesus, though they may have been told, through no fault of their own, that He doesn't exist. Essentially, they may be following Jesus without knowing it. In such a rare case, there might be salvation for them upon death. I say 'rare case', because atheists do not have the tools of the Church and prayer to help them out. It would be extremely difficult to follow all the moral rules and to treat others as Jesus would without the benefit of the Sacraments. Still, man cannot make that judgment. So in that sense, the pope was correct. The danger here is some might misinterpret this to mean you can do anything you want and still reach heaven. Far from it.
I agree with .. maybe 60% of what you are saying. The other part sounds like a lot of Vatican II hooey.. I reject with all my heart and mind and soul

Vatican II.

That said, I have this to say:

francis has definitely said things against Catholic teaching. Where have you been? !

following Jesus without knowing it? I get the gist of this but.. I tend to believe that those who are trying to live a good and moral life, who care about others (yet who can unless he knows Christ?) that they will meet Jesus after death like everyone else but that He will teach them about Himself after death. and they will be given the chance to accept or reject (??). but it's just a thought of mine. . no idea what the true Church would say about that, not speaking for the Church here.. All I know w/ certianity is.. stuff like this

Jesus did say

No one can come to the FAther except through HIM

Climate Change is science not politics

Climate Change is science not politics
as is the case many times in this crazy day and age, words need to be defined (or terms)

When Soros mentions climate change.. it means one thing
When James Inhoffe mentions it.. something else

so you are not really saying much of anything here.. Then there is the fact that just because science is used to justify STUPID and useless policies of the govt doesn't mean science is being strictly followed.. usually means it is definitely not

as is the case many times in this crazy day and age, words need to be defined (or terms)

When Soros mentions climate change.. it means one thing
When James Inhoffe mentions it.. something else

so you are not really saying much of anything here.. Then there is the fact that just because science is used to justify STUPID and useless policies of the govt doesn't mean science is being strictly followed.. usually means it is definitely not
Stupid policies are denying climate change and man’s impact on it

Stupid policies are denying climate change and man’s impact on it
then I am stupid as charged

I read Inhoffe's book and he said some years ago that there is no big problem w/ man's industrialization causing serious problems w/ the atmosphere. I can't remember the details in the book but he went into details

Funny how he studied the science and found one thing.. while libtards who are always lying their asses off found something contrary

whom to believe? whom to believe?

it's kind of a no brainer w/ some of us

then I am stupid as charged

I read Inhoffe's book and he said some years ago that there is no big problem w/ man's industrialization causing serious problems w/ the atmosphere. I can't remember the details in the book but he went into details

Funny how he studied the science and found one thing.. while libtards who are always lying their asses off found something contrary

whom to believe? whom to believe?

it's kind of a no brainer w/ some of us
Yes, you and other deniers are stupid

Problem is that your stupidity creates irreparable harm

No one can come to the FAther except through HIM
That's what I was explaining. Vatican II says some might be following Jesus without knowing Him by name through no fault of their own. Those few could possibly find eternal life. That makes sense to me.

Climate change is an intentionally ambiguous term designed to extort large sums of American taxpayer money for Marxist causes. If you mean global warming, call it global warming, except the Marxists couldn't do that because there are years and decades the climate has been cooling. So they renamed it this catch-all name.

Stupid people believe we can do anything about it or should.

During the past three months, I have been making the case that the American government has been pushing the atheist agenda by default, as they try to keep religion out of government. I have received all kind of blowback from those who want the pushing of atheism by government to continue unimpeded. It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Well, atheists, I cordially invite you to live in one of the five countries that are the fulfillment of your atheist dreams. These are the countries whose governments are officially atheist:
China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. We can also throw in Albania, Cambodia, Russia (and former SSRs) just to give you more of a choice. Then come back in here (if they'll let you out) and answer the following questions:You're a

1) Did the government try to force Christianity on you, or atheism?
2) Did you feel more free under the atheist regime than you do here in America?
3) Are you more in agreement with leftwing government policies or less, now that you've returned?
4) Would like to permanently live in the atheist Marxist hellhole country you visited for a year?

I would point out that many of the leftist policies being pushed on America by the Marxists are NOT practiced in these Communist Countries: gay marriage, climate change measures, the trans garbage, banishment of fossil fuels . Why is that? Because these things are for OUR consumption only. They are designed by the Marxists to weaken our families and our economy to make us ripe for collapse. Why would they want to harm their OWN countries with this stuff?

Keep in mind, the most strident pro-Trump conservatives in America are Cuban-Americans who escaped atheist Communist Cuba. They delivered Florida for Trump twice. They understand what living in a Marxist cesspool is like.

Frankly, I wish such a visit could be a requirement for all leftwingers, particularly young ignoramus college kids. I predict they would return here such defenders of Christian capitalism, they would help dismantle the Marxist indoctrination centers (aka "universities") brick by brick. Like the Cubans, they would come back staunch supporters of Trump Christian conservatism.
You're a member of the Christian Front, aren't you?

Climate change is an intentionally ambiguous term designed to extort large sums of American taxpayer money for Marxist causes. If you mean global warming, call it global warming, except the Marxists couldn't do that because there are years and decades the climate has been cooling. So they renamed it this catch-all name.

Stupid people believe we can do anything about it or should.
It's too late to do anything....move to Florida.

Well, atheists, I cordially invite you to live in one of the five countries that are the fulfillment of your atheist dreams. These are the countries whose governments are officially atheist:
China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. We can also throw in Albania, Cambodia, Russia (and former SSRs) just to give you more of a choice. Then come back in here (if they'll let you out) and answer the following questions:

1) Did the government try to force Christianity on you, or atheism?
2) Did you feel more free under the atheist regime than you do here in America?
3) Are you more in agreement with leftwing government policies or less, now that you've returned?
4) Would like to permanently live in the atheist Marxist hellhole country you visited for a year?

I would point out that many of the leftist policies being pushed on America by the Marxists are NOT practiced in these Communist Countries: gay marriage, climate change measures, the trans garbage, banishment of fossil fuels . Why is that? Because these things are for OUR consumption only. They are designed by the Marxists to weaken our families and our economy to make us ripe for collapse. Why would they want to harm their OWN countries with this stuff?

Keep in mind, the most strident pro-Trump conservatives in America are Cuban-Americans who escaped atheist Communist Cuba. They delivered Florida for Trump twice. They understand what living in a Marxist cesspool is like.

Frankly, I wish such a visit could be a requirement for all leftwingers, particularly young ignoramus college kids. I predict they would return here such defenders of Christian capitalism, they would help dismantle the Marxist indoctrination centers (aka "universities") brick by brick. Like the Cubans, they would come back staunch supporters of Trump Christian conservatism.

The United States is an atheist country. In all European countries you have to register your religion with the government. We have no such obligation in the United States. Not only can you be atheist in the United States, you can also change your religion from day to day.

I’m not sure why atheists should go to other countries.

The United States is an atheist country. In all European countries you have to register your religion with the government. We have no such obligation in the United States. Not only can you be atheist in the United States, you can also change your religion from day to day.

Vasuderatorrent, isn't there a difference between atheist and secular, where a government is concerned?

An atheist govt would not tolerate religions.

The US isn't atheist yet, but is headed that way unless the Constitution is amended to make Christianity the state religion. That's my whole thesis. I just invite people who think that would be OK to go live in an officially atheist country for awhile.

The US isn't atheist yet, but is headed that way unless the Constitution is amended to make Christianity the state religion. That's my whole thesis. I just invite people who think that would be OK to go live in an officially atheist country for awhile.
:slap:

So all of the other religions suffer because of your paranoia?

On the off chance (and it is a very long shot) that someone musters enough votes to amend the US Constitution to make Christianity the official religion, I think you will find major opposition to it being catholicism. If such an amendment did take place, it would most likely be an American protestant faith.

Forum List

Back