Attempted coup proves Democrats were right to impeach trump.

This coup where trump sent his republican Trolls to riot and him and Rudy trying to steal this election sort of proves democrats were right trying to remove him from office. The senate gave trump a pass on being criminal and corrupt and a liar and insighting violence and now it resulted in dead or wounded police at the capitol.

Jesus are you stupid. If it were an attempted Coup all of them would be armed and shooting the shit out of everything.

What an idiot you are.

This coup where trump sent his republican Trolls to riot and him and Rudy trying to steal this election sort of proves democrats were right trying to remove him from office. The senate gave trump a pass on being criminal and corrupt and a liar and insighting violence and now it resulted in dead or wounded police at the capitol.

Adam Schiff turned out to be downright PROPHETIC

And now comes the slandering of Adam from the cons who hate anyone who tells on them or speaks up. Look how they attacked Kamala. A whore who slept her way to the top. Sleepy Joe. Nancy is practically the devil to them. Hillary is evil too. Look how they tried to kidnap Governor Whitmer. Then they storm the capitol. Should these democrats be afraid? I would be.

And then Republicans will cry that twitter is banning their free speech.

Yep, they are all baby eating pedophiles. Speaking of which, we now have four QAnon nutballs in Congress. One of them says she will bring a gun into the House. They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Nancy Pelosi.

That is foolish, because ALL members of congress bring guns into the House, either on their own person or their hired bodyguards.

You my friend are full of unadulterated and very smelly CRAP!
She MIGHT get a permit, but doubtful considering her hatred for Nancy Pelosi.
Q chicks are creepy huh>? :confused-84:

it takes a special kind of stupid to think that was a coup attempt,,,

Yup and every lefty loon on this board fits that bill.

We didn't try to kidnap any Republican governors. And we didn't threaten to hang VP Biden if he didn't give the 2016 election to Hillary even though she got more votes than Trump did.
neither did trump supporters,,,

but you guys did spend the last 4 yrs complaining and doing everything you could to disrupt everything trump said and did including lying and rigging the election,,
The election was not rigged. Saying it was proves you are brainwashed by Trump and Republicans. But we already knew. This just proves it.
yes it was... in many ways,,
No it wasn't. In no ways. Just ask Mike Pence and Mitch McConnell. If they are saying Trump's wrong, he wrong. It's not just all of us it's half the Republican party that understands Trump lost.
liar liar pants on fire,,, it was steadily rigged over a 4 yr period,,
Hey, I feel like Republicans had been unfairly attacking Hillary for 24 years.
why should I care about what republicans do??

sounds like you know I'm right and are trying to justify,,
You aren't right. You'll see. You will attack Biden for the next 8 years just like you did Obama. Ben Ghazi! Fast and Furious. You had so very little on Obama it must have been frustrating. Trump broke new laws each week. So much we almost became numb to it.

you get more pathetic with each comment,,
That's ok because I have zero respect for you nazi's. You've made me appreciate Mitch McConnell and John McCain. Decent conservatives. Hell I thought Barr was Trump's lapdog and even he didn't go along. Pence either.

Bottom line, you are a conspiracy theorist. You claim Democrats threw away votes with no proof. But in 2000 you Republicans threw votes away just for having hanging chads. And the reason there were hanging chads is because Catherine Harris purposely changed the paper size knowing the new cheaper paper would result in hanging chads. So you want into black cities and found all the hanging chads and threw out all those votes. Very clever.

Now what proof do you have we threw out votes?
I never made those claims,,,
Welcome to the world of smellybozo.he LOVES to put words in people’s mouths as you are finding out.I once stated that For the first time in my life,I voted for a president when I voted for trump,not because I was a fan of trump but like any patriot American,I voted for him because the alternative of Hitlery being president was an option that was ten times worse.which is the same reason I voted for him again.

he knows I hate bush and have called him a criminal too many times to remember and even though I have stated too many times to remember that before trump,that carter was our last halfway decent president we had,he calls ME a Republican? :cuckoo: How is that possible when I liked Carter and I have said at LEAST a million times to him that our last great president we had was JFK,even though I have said that to him I don’t know how many times, he tells me I am a Republican even though he knows I hate Bush. I’m serious guys, I can’t make this shit up.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
He hates hearing the truth that unlike him,I am objective and vote for the person over the party,he on the other hand,is so fucking closed minded and biased towards the demorat party,like the idiot he is,he votes demorat everytime no matter HOW evil that candidate is. :cuckoo: Americans Who voted for Obama the first time woke up when he lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s policys but instead expanded them so they did not vote for him the second time as this idiot did. :cuckoo:

he ignores that Obama Continued all the policys that bush got started yet that stupid fuck puts Obama on a pedestal and worships him like a god.:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We get to hit the reset button! None of that shit matters. Clinton, Obama, Bush. Forget all that. It comes down to this. Do you think the election was stolen from Donald Trump? If you do, then there is nothing more to say to you politically. You're a kook. Unfortunately Trump has a lot of kook followers.
This coming from a stupid fuck who said trump colluded with Russia to steal an election and says bush stole the election in 2000 when in both cases there was ten times less evidence,don’t you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself to the whole world and always end up with shit on

your face in embarrassment with your lies paid shill? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
What do you mean?

We know Jeb threw out votes for hanging chads. Shady shit. What evidence do you have we threw out votes last year?

The vote in 2006 in Sarasota, Florida, was just one. There, ES&S machines lost around 18,000 votes; it is still unclear why. The loss was far more than the margin of victory, and a lawsuit followed that ultimately resolved little. The company said in a statement that a variety of testing done on its machines supports its claim that the devices were not at fault, but the county wound up canceling its dealings with the firm shortly afterward.

In 2003, Diebold’s CEO caused a controversy when he became a top fundraiser for George W. Bush and promised to help Ohio “deliver its electoral votes to the president.” While there is no evidence the CEO actually manipulated his company’s machines to alter the vote in Ohio — it went for Bush — the dispute and a host of issues involving the effectiveness of its technology led Diebold to sell off the voting business in 2009.

Are you kidding me? You fucking idiot! Now show me the evidence you have that Dominion Voting Machines were rigged.

Diebold: the controversial manufacturer of voting and ATM machines, whose name conjures up the demons of Ohio’s 2004 presidential election irregularities, is now finally under indictment for a “worldwide pattern of criminal conduct.” Federal prosecutors filed charges against Diebold, Inc. on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 alleging that the North Canton, Ohio-based security and manufacturing company bribed government officials and falsified documents to obtain business in China, Indonesia and Russia. Diebold has agreed to pay $50 million to settle the two criminal counts against it. This is not the first time Diebold’s been accused of bribery. In 2005, the Free Press exposed that Matt Damschroder, Republican chair of the Franklin County of Elections in 2004, reported that a key Diebold operative told Damschroder he made a $50,000 contribution to then-Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell's “political interests” while Blackwell was evaluating Diebold's bids for state purchasing contracts.

You're a fucking idiot bro.
Jeb threw them out? Gotta link?

We didn't try to kidnap any Republican governors. And we didn't threaten to hang VP Biden if he didn't give the 2016 election to Hillary even though she got more votes than Trump did.

but you guys did spend the last 4 yrs complaining and doing everything you could to disrupt everything trump said and did including lying and rigging the election,,
The election was not rigged. Saying it was proves you are brainwashed by Trump and Republicans. But we already knew. This just proves it.
No it wasn't. In no ways. Just ask Mike Pence and Mitch McConnell. If they are saying Trump's wrong, he wrong. It's not just all of us it's half the Republican party that understands Trump lost.

You aren't right. You'll see. You will attack Biden for the next 8 years just like you did Obama. Ben Ghazi! Fast and Furious. You had so very little on Obama it must have been frustrating. Trump broke new laws each week. So much we almost became numb to it.

That's ok because I have zero respect for you nazi's. You've made me appreciate Mitch McConnell and John McCain. Decent conservatives. Hell I thought Barr was Trump's lapdog and even he didn't go along. Pence either.

Bottom line, you are a conspiracy theorist. You claim Democrats threw away votes with no proof. But in 2000 you Republicans threw votes away just for having hanging chads. And the reason there were hanging chads is because Catherine Harris purposely changed the paper size knowing the new cheaper paper would result in hanging chads. So you want into black cities and found all the hanging chads and threw out all those votes. Very clever.

Welcome to the world of smellybozo.he LOVES to put words in people’s mouths as you are finding out.I once stated that For the first time in my life,I voted for a president when I voted for trump,not because I was a fan of trump but like any patriot American,I voted for him because the alternative of Hitlery being president was an option that was ten times worse.which is the same reason I voted for him again.

he knows I hate bush and have called him a criminal too many times to remember and even though I have stated too many times to remember that before trump,that carter was our last halfway decent president we had,he calls ME a Republican? :cuckoo: How is that possible when I liked Carter and I have said at LEAST a million times to him that our last great president we had was JFK,even though I have said that to him I don’t know how many times, he tells me I am a Republican even though he knows I hate Bush. I’m serious guys, I can’t make this shit up.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
He hates hearing the truth that unlike him,I am objective and vote for the person over the party,he on the other hand,is so fucking closed minded and biased towards the demorat party,like the idiot he is,he votes demorat everytime no matter HOW evil that candidate is. :cuckoo: Americans Who voted for Obama the first time woke up when he lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s policys but instead expanded them so they did not vote for him the second time as this idiot did. :cuckoo:

he ignores that Obama Continued all the policys that bush got started yet that stupid fuck puts Obama on a pedestal and worships him like a god.:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We get to hit the reset button! None of that shit matters. Clinton, Obama, Bush. Forget all that. It comes down to this. Do you think the election was stolen from Donald Trump? If you do, then there is nothing more to say to you politically. You're a kook. Unfortunately Trump has a lot of kook followers.
This coming from a stupid fuck who said trump colluded with Russia to steal an election and says bush stole the election in 2000 when in both cases there was ten times less evidence,don’t you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself to the whole world and always end up with shit on

your face in embarrassment with your lies paid shill? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
What do you mean?

We know Jeb threw out votes for hanging chads. Shady shit. What evidence do you have we threw out votes last year?

The vote in 2006 in Sarasota, Florida, was just one. There, ES&S machines lost around 18,000 votes; it is still unclear why. The loss was far more than the margin of victory, and a lawsuit followed that ultimately resolved little. The company said in a statement that a variety of testing done on its machines supports its claim that the devices were not at fault, but the county wound up canceling its dealings with the firm shortly afterward.

In 2003, Diebold’s CEO caused a controversy when he became a top fundraiser for George W. Bush and promised to help Ohio “deliver its electoral votes to the president.” While there is no evidence the CEO actually manipulated his company’s machines to alter the vote in Ohio — it went for Bush — the dispute and a host of issues involving the effectiveness of its technology led Diebold to sell off the voting business in 2009.

Are you kidding me? You fucking idiot! Now show me the evidence you have that Dominion Voting Machines were rigged.

Diebold: the controversial manufacturer of voting and ATM machines, whose name conjures up the demons of Ohio’s 2004 presidential election irregularities, is now finally under indictment for a “worldwide pattern of criminal conduct.” Federal prosecutors filed charges against Diebold, Inc. on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 alleging that the North Canton, Ohio-based security and manufacturing company bribed government officials and falsified documents to obtain business in China, Indonesia and Russia. Diebold has agreed to pay $50 million to settle the two criminal counts against it. This is not the first time Diebold’s been accused of bribery. In 2005, the Free Press exposed that Matt Damschroder, Republican chair of the Franklin County of Elections in 2004, reported that a key Diebold operative told Damschroder he made a $50,000 contribution to then-Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell's “political interests” while Blackwell was evaluating Diebold's bids for state purchasing contracts.

You believe the election was stolen from Trump right? Got a link?

What do you mean?

thats an opinion,,, you stated a fact,, so you got a link??

Jesus are you stupid. If it were an attempted Coup all of them would be armed and shooting the shit out of everything.

What an idiot you are.
The cops let them in. Some of them were in on it. One cop wasn't and he died.

What were they going to do with the zip ties?

I didn't say they were smart

Republicans put the riot in PatRIOTs.

If it weren't for one police officer who was off duty visiting his wife for the holidays they would have got away with it.

1610482339149.png
Some of them did have guns at first
1610482401685.png

What an idiot you are.

If it weren't for one police officer who was off duty visiting his wife for the holidays they would have got away with it.

View attachment 441815Some of them did have guns at first
View attachment 441816
If it were the coup you keep talking about they would have all been armed and they all would have shot anyone they found.

Coup my ass.

What do you mean?

I already told the other guy he's an idiot if he thinks I meant Jeb personally. Is that what you thought I meant too? No it wasn't him personally. In fact it wasn't even Katherine Harris. It was

Theresa LePore is a former Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, Florida. She is most notable as the person who designed the infamous "butterfly ballot", used in the 2000 presidential election.[1]This would lead the press to nickname her "Madame Butterfly". Following the controversial results of the 2000 election, she lost her re-election bid in September 2004 and left office in January 2005.

In 1996 LePore changed her political party registration to Democratic after deciding to run for the position of Supervisor of Elections.

So Republicans were plotting to steal Florida 2000 as far back as 1996. Can't blame Republicans if she's a Democrat right?

What do you mean?

I already told the other guy he's an idiot if he thinks I meant Jeb personally. Is that what you thought I meant too? No it wasn't him personally. In fact it wasn't even Katherine Harris. It was

Theresa LePore is a former Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, Florida. She is most notable as the person who designed the infamous "butterfly ballot", used in the 2000 presidential election.[1]This would lead the press to nickname her "Madame Butterfly". Following the controversial results of the 2000 election, she lost her re-election bid in September 2004 and left office in January 2005.

In 1996 LePore changed her political party registration to Democratic after deciding to run for the position of Supervisor of Elections.

So Republicans were plotting to steal Florida 2000 as far back as 1996. Can't blame Republicans if she's a Democrat right?
but you said he did,,, why did you lie??

What an idiot you are.

View attachment 441815Some of them did have guns at first
View attachment 441816
If it were the coup you keep talking about they would have all been armed and they all would have shot anyone they found.

Coup my ass.
Ok maybe it wasn't a coup. But then again, what were the zip ties for?

What they did last week reminds me a lot of what the Republicans did in 2000 and it worked

The Brooks Brothers riot was a demonstration at a meeting of election canvassers in Miami-Dade County, Florida, on November 22, 2000, during a recount of votes made during the 2000 United States presidential election, with the goal of shutting down the recount. After demonstrations and acts of violence, local officials shut down the recount early.

Many of the demonstrators were paid Republican operatives. Roger Stone organized the demonstration, and Matt Schlapp was the on-site leader. Republican New York Representative John E. Sweeney gave the signal that started the riot, telling an aide to "Shut it down."

Roger Stone was involved? Didn't he go to jail just recently and Trump pardoned him? So what Republicans tried last week is a lesson to all of us. History will repeat itself for those who don't know history.

What do you mean?

but you said he did,,, why did you lie??
You're an idiot that's why. I made a mistake. Forgot I was talking to idiots.

What do you mean?

So, no link.

That was easy. :laughing0301:

What do you mean?

Some big time crawfishing right there.:laughing0301:

Trump didn't 'send' anyone anywhere to attempt a coup. You have no proof.

We have plenty of that here...

What an idiot you are.

:thankusmile: you figured out pretty much what the entire board has known for YEARS now about this shill.

this photo above is what BLM and antifa rallies funded by the dems look like,the photo below iw what rallies for trump supporters look like. this commie loving america haters endorces the behaviour of the people above and condemns the ones in the below photo.

1610499325596.png

this stupid jackass lying troll is so easy to checkmate,its like taking candy from your dog.

Last edited:

What an idiot you are.
A coup is defined as a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Ok so the rioters were never going to accomplish the goal of seizing power but their ultimate goal was to seize power or overturn the election results.

Doesn't matter if you idiots think the election was stolen from you. That lie is on Trump. He lied to you. I know you think you are a patriot but you are just an idiot. There are two types of Republicans. Trump is a lying Republican. He's saying the election was rigged because he's a liar. Then there are the dumb republicans. You. You believe him. You're a fucking idiot.

Trump didn't 'send' anyone anywhere to attempt a coup. You have no proof.
Except for what he said at the rally. He even told them weakness won't get it done.

This reminds me of when Washington Republicans sent operatives to Florida to disrupt the recount. It worked back then but this one wasn't close enough for it to work.

Forum List

Back