Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

Christians have to be ready if it happens tomorrow. I thought it would be after our passing, but now I have change my mindset and think it could be tomorrow.
So by being "ready" you mean keeping a set of bags packed with extra clothes, a wad of cash, a can of fresh gas in the trunk of the car, vice-grips, duct tape, .. stuff like that?

He himself said, “He who testifies to these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming soon’" Revelation 22:20 Apostle John replied, "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.” Revelation 22:20. That was written 2,000 years ago, so Christians wonder what did Jesus mean by soon. Even the apostles thought he was coming back in their lifetimes.

AFAIK, the soonest that was predicted by a reputable source is 2060 by Sir Isaac Newton, but Christians have to be ready if it happens tomorrow. I thought it would be after our passing, but now I have change my mindset and think it could be tomorrow.
Why do you believe Isaac Newton is a reputable source with reference to end of the world predictions?

Why would he be any more reputable than anyone of the other failed endtimers?

Oh wow. OP fails to understand god, while simultaneously projecting atheism.

1. Miller-Urey volcanic spark experiment

2. Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of Atheism

3. Radical Atheism: Derrida and the Time of Life

Creatures evolved from simple creatures to complex creatures

There is no denying it
Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
And stars fill my dream
I'm a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race
This world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed
Talk in song from tongues of lilting grace
Sounds caress my ear
And not a word I heard could I relate
The story was quite clear
Oh, baby, I been blind
Oh, yeah, mama, there ain't no denyin'
Oh, ooh yes, I been blind
Mama, mama, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

There is no denying it
And stars fill my dream
To be where I have been
All will be revealed
Sounds caress my ear
Oh, baby, I been blind
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

There is no denying it
And stars fill my dream
To be where I have been
All will be revealed
Sounds caress my ear
Oh, baby, I been blind
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto
LOL. Not even remotely comparable.

I get your point. Styx just sucked so bad compared to Led Zeppelin. I even went to one of their concerts and bought an album or two. But looking back,.. that just seems embarrassing anymore.

I like the "Listener Kids" thing because
  • my wife sings it like she means it
  • having young rabbits and raccoons doing it just makes so much sense

I brought up scientific atheism. It assumes things right off the bat such as no God.
Not true, it only acknowledges we can't study God scientifically. Can He be proven or falsified? Can we devise an experiment that would reveal the nature of God? The answers are all NO. Your faith may tell you that the Bible is proof of God but that can not be confirmed experimentally. Faith is the opposite of science.

I've already mentioned the falsification of God and destruction of Christianity many times. You even bring up the Bible. It goes to show that you do not pay attention to what I said. The falsification of an eternal spiritual life may not be able to be done with near-death experiences as

What you avoid is the falsification of atheism as it appears there are none. Would the second coming be it? I also asked about the falsification of abiogenesis.

The experiment to show God is the same as the experiment to show abiogenesis. There are none. What we can do is show the evidence for things mentioned in the Bible. There are plenty of experiments to show EMS and its energy. We also have caught the science of atheism using dark energy (dark energy = God) to explain the acceleration of the expansion of space. I think there is evidence for the universe having an edge and boundaries. We did the experiment to get an ape to walk bipedal, but it kept reverting to climbing trees and being quadripedal. I don't think there was any experiments with birds, but I dunno. The NDE experiments seem to favor an afterlife. The falsification is to find a logical or natural explanation for them, but they haven't been all explained away.

As for abiogenesis, I think it has been falsified with no other living organisms in our galaxy by observation and fine tuning facts.

He himself said, “He who testifies to these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming soon’" Revelation 22:20 Apostle John replied, "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.” Revelation 22:20. That was written 2,000 years ago, so Christians wonder what did Jesus mean by soon. Even the apostles thought he was coming back in their lifetimes.

AFAIK, the soonest that was predicted by a reputable source is 2060 by Sir Isaac Newton, but Christians have to be ready if it happens tomorrow. I thought it would be after our passing, but now I have change my mindset and think it could be tomorrow.
Why do you believe Isaac Newton is a reputable source with reference to end of the world predictions?

Why would he be any more reputable than anyone of the other failed endtimers?

Can you explain your link and argument it is making and why you would not believe Newton?

Newton based his prediction on the Book of Daniel something which I've only read pieces about. Today, we have the science of the Earth's magnetic field disappearing or even NASA predicting there is about 20% chance of being hit by a large space object like an asteroid or meteor..

Last edited:
Can you explain your link and argument it is making and why you would not believe Newton?

Newton based his prediction on the Book of Daniel something which I've only read pieces about. Today, we have the science of the Earth's magnetic field disappearing or even NASA predicting there is about 20% chance of being hit by a large space object like an asteroid or meteor..
Her link,
is refreshingly self-explanatory. Unlike you saying Newton read some stuff in the Bible therefore ...

What you avoid is the falsification of atheism as it appears there are none. Would the second coming be it? I also asked about the falsification of abiogenesis.

As for abiogenesis, I think it has been falsified with no other living organisms in our galaxy by observation and fine tuning facts.
It is you not paying attention. I already said that neither theism or atheism can be proven or disproven by science since they pertain to the supernatural not the natural world.

There are a billion planets in our galaxy and a billion galaxies. How many have you visited?

Her link,
is refreshingly self-explanatory. Unlike you saying Newton read some stuff in the Bible therefore ...
The list omitted the most famous believers in an imminent apocalypse, Jesus and Paul.

In the beginning, there was nothing.
And nothing happened to the nothing until one day, for no apparent reason, the nothing exploded, creating everything and everywhere.
Then some tiny bits of the exploded nothing, again for no apparent reason, magically transformed into the dinosaurs.

Is that the liberal view of creation?

Her link,
The list omitted the most famous believers in an imminent apocalypse, Jesus and Paul.
Better get on board

Forum List

Back