Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

Can you explain your link and argument it is making and why you would not believe Newton?

Newton based his prediction on the Book of Daniel something which I've only read pieces about. Today, we have the science of the Earth's magnetic field disappearing or even NASA predicting there is about 20% chance of being hit by a large space object like an asteroid or meteor..
Her link,
is refreshingly self-explanatory. Unlike you saying Newton read some stuff in the Bible therefore ...
The list omitted the most famous believers in an imminent apocalypse, Jesus and Paul.
Better get on board
Sorry, no idea what you mean.

Can you explain your link and argument it is making and why you would not believe Newton?

Newton based his prediction on the Book of Daniel something which I've only read pieces about. Today, we have the science of the Earth's magnetic field disappearing or even NASA predicting there is about 20% chance of being hit by a large space object like an asteroid or meteor..
Her link,
is refreshingly self-explanatory. Unlike you saying Newton read some stuff in the Bible therefore ...
The list omitted the most famous believers in an imminent apocalypse, Jesus and Paul.
Better get on board
Read my reply to the other atheist.

Her link,
Better get on board
Read my reply to the other atheist.
Ahhhhhh, a theological reference. Thanks for the advice but I doubt you have a clue about the subject. Faith isn't knowledge.

Where's the station? Is there a schedule I can download somewhere?
Check your local churches, if you don't have one. They just about all hold services online right now. Or just watch one of those TV evangelist. Not my style but whatever.
Yes, yes, but what if I want to go the other way? I've been pleading, year after year, "Dear God, Jesus, or Whatever, smite me now!" "Take me Satan, I'm all yours!" and .. nothing. There's really nobody listening. It's purty darn clear.

He himself said, “He who testifies to these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming soon’" Revelation 22:20 Apostle John replied, "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.” Revelation 22:20. That was written 2,000 years ago, so Christians wonder what did Jesus mean by soon. Even the apostles thought he was coming back in their lifetimes.

AFAIK, the soonest that was predicted by a reputable source is 2060 by Sir Isaac Newton, but Christians have to be ready if it happens tomorrow. I thought it would be after our passing, but now I have change my mindset and think it could be tomorrow.
Why do you believe Isaac Newton is a reputable source with reference to end of the world predictions?

Why would he be any more reputable than anyone of the other failed endtimers?

Rather, I would ask you to explain why I, or anyone else, should accept any endtimes prediction. Maybe it’s just me but I’d prefer that people operate under the precepts of reason and rationality as opposed to religious fanatics who have a death wish geared toward heralding in the endtimes.

People both before and after Newton have issued such predictions with all of them being wrong. NASA speculating about an asteroid strike is vastly different from claims predicting the return of a religious figure who will try to extinguish all life on the planet.

Her link,

You're hopeless in more ways than one.

What you avoid is the falsification of atheism as it appears there are none. Would the second coming be it? I also asked about the falsification of abiogenesis.

As for abiogenesis, I think it has been falsified with no other living organisms in our galaxy by observation and fine tuning facts.
It is you not paying attention. I already said that neither theism or atheism can be proven or disproven by science since they pertain to the supernatural not the natural world.

There are a billion planets in our galaxy and a billion galaxies. How many have you visited?

It doesn't have to be science, but falsification can be what falsified the Greek and Roman gods -- Christianity. Today, it's atheism that tries to falsify Christianity, but can't. I can now say the falsification of atheism is Christianity.

The falsification of microbes in outer space are the fine tuning facts, observation, and chrality, i.e. no abiogenesis anywhere.

I can now say the falsification of atheism is Christianity.
And I can say the falsification of Christianity is atheism. Both statements are nonsense since neither are facts that can be proved. You're welcome to your opinion but don't confuse opinion with truth.

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

There is no real order to the universe.

We think there is because we can predict the movement of celestial bodies and a few other things but there is no real order.

Why couldn't trillions upon trillions upon trillions of random events over the course of billions of years resulted in life?

What you avoid is the falsification of atheism as it appears there are none. Would the second coming be it? I also asked about the falsification of abiogenesis.

As for abiogenesis, I think it has been falsified with no other living organisms in our galaxy by observation and fine tuning facts.
It is you not paying attention. I already said that neither theism or atheism can be proven or disproven by science since they pertain to the supernatural not the natural world.

There are a billion planets in our galaxy and a billion galaxies. How many have you visited?

It doesn't have to be science, but falsification can be what falsified the Greek and Roman gods -- Christianity. Today, it's atheism that tries to falsify Christianity, but can't. I can now say the falsification of atheism is Christianity.

The falsification of microbes in outer space are the fine tuning facts, observation, and chrality, i.e. no abiogenesis anywhere.
Christianity never falsified the Greek, Roman gods or any other gods.

Her link,
Better get on board
He means you are swimming in a sea of stupidity

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

There is no real order to the universe.

We think there is because we can predict the movement of celestial bodies and a few other things but there is no real order.

Why couldn't trillions upon trillions upon trillions of random events over the course of billions of years resulted in life?
The universe is in perfect order, no matter is missing or dark. We just do not comprehend the order

Her link,
Better get on board
Saying something is so doesn't make it so. I'm smart enough to know that. I may be stupid but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Her link,
Better get on board
Saying something is so doesn't make it so. I'm smart enough to know that. I may be stupid but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
Lol, but whatever you say is so, is so.

The definition of this is delusion

Forum List

Back