Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

Be specific.

Once any self-replicating molecules appear, evolution is a given. Things that reproduce better will replace things that don't. That's evolution.

I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

What does that have to do with evolution? If you're going to debate the topic, you should learn the basics of it first.

Be specific.

Once any self-replicating molecules appear, evolution is a given. Things that reproduce better will replace things that don't. That's evolution.

I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

What does that have to do with evolution? If you're going to debate the topic, you should learn the basics of it first.
Which law of physics says chaos naturally evolves into order?

Be specific.

Have to have a beginning. So stop dodging.

Be specific.

Chaos can be said to be the driving force of evolution. Cells replicate. In certain cases, the cells do not replicate accurately. If that provides an advantage to that life form, and it is passed down to future generations, it will succeed.

Be specific.

Chaos can be said to be the driving force of evolution. Cells replicate. In certain cases, the cells do not replicate accurately. If that provides an advantage to that life form, and it is passed down to future generations, it will succeed.
Again, which law of physics says chaos naturally evolves into order?

Be specific.
What explosion?
You tell me.
I can't answer a question you can't define.
If you’re not familiar with the leading theory to the beginning of the universe, best you go to a thread about smurfs.
I am familiar with the theory. There was no explosion.

You're arguing a position that is utterly nonsensical. Best you learn the terms and definitions that you're befuddled with.

Be specific.

Physics and biology are different terms. They're spelled differently which should give you a clue.

Be specific.
What explosion?
You tell me.
If you’re not familiar with the leading theory to the beginning of the universe, best you go to a thread about smurfs.

You're arguing a position that is utterly nonsensical. Best you learn the terms and definitions that you're befuddled with.
Oh. So the area about the size of a quarter becoming the universe was a *poof*
Why does science call it the Big BANG?

Be specific.

Physics and biology are different terms. They're spelled differently which should give you a clue.
How did I know you have no explanation to address the OP?

Be specific.

I didn't address that at all. But chaos theories say that there are always chances of organized processes going wrong. That can be said to be the root of evolution. A cellular process goes wrong and cellular replication does not produce an accurate process. Most of those have little effect. Many have detrimental effects. And some provide advantages to that life form.

Be specific.
What explosion?
You tell me.

Oh. So the area about the size of a quarter becoming the universe was a *poof*
Why does science call it the Big BANG?

The Big Bang Theory has nothing to do with evolution.

Be specific.

The OP was specifically about the theory of evolution. The Big Bang has nothing to do with evolution.

Be specific.

How did I know you don't understand the terms and definitions you stumble over?

New Topics

Forum List

Back