Zone1 Atheism Has No Basis for the Idea of Good or Evil, Just or Unjust

In my reading of the Bible, there are very few thought crimes, and I'm ambiguous on at least one of them.'

It is immoral to COVET. That is to say, to want what your "neighbor" has. That is not the same as wanting something like what your neighbor has...you want THAT thing or person (wife). That is immoral. As for "hate" or even "love" it doesn't matter what is in your heart, which is transitory. What matters is what you do. We cannot control our thoughts.
There is a common reference that you have to be ignoring because I am sure you have heard it. This is Christianity 101 commonly known as the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus says in Matthew 5:22: "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." Jesus says in Matthew 5:28: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

I'd say these are thought crimes.

Bullshit.
There. You just sinned.
View attachment 907703
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I didn't sin when I looked at that even by Christ's standards. I need a confident chubby woman to tantalize me into the gates of hell. Can you upload a more appropriate GIF to condemn my soul?

Something like this. Yummy adultery in my heart and she didn't even have to be half naked to sell herself. Ever wonder why skinny girls feel the need to do that?

1708796911461.png

Last edited:
I love you Leftards! All theological geniuses!!!!

Meanwhile in reality.

Mary answered, “I am the Lord’s servant. Let everything you’ve said happen to me.”
Guys raping her and is known to have murdered millions.
What did you expect her to say?

AND

Really? You think god's gonna admit to rape in his own memoir?

AND
"meanwhile in reality?"
the made up bible?
1708797028946.gif

Your God raped a little girl and murdered millions of babies.

He can keep his and your lack of any morality to yourselves.
No he did not. There is no proof. The girl herself said there was no sex involved. You are a liar. Either a Christian liar or an atheist liar. And, why did you say “little girl?” She was of age. She agreed to this. No rape. And because you don’t have a firm foundation, you get caught up spreading lies.

No he did not. There is no proof. The girl herself said there was no sex involved. You are a liar. Either a Christian liar or an atheist liar. And, why did you say “little girl?” She was of age. She agreed to this. No rape. And because you don’t have a firm foundation, you get caught up spreading lies.

God had sexual relations with a human by the name of Mary just like other gods in the past. There is many well-documented cases of God murdering people. I don't even have to go far in the Bible to make a case. Noah and the flood is the most violent form of genocide recorded in any form of fictional literature, non-fiction literature or all of world history.

Don't be so quick to put yourself in a trap. You just proved yourself dishonest and unreliable. Why would you do that? You can't debate with people if you are going to deliberately lie. Once you tell a lie that is that obvious you have already lost the argument.

Can't make babies in the year 1 BC without sex.
If I'm lying then the bible is lying.

There is no proof of God, Mary, Jesus which means you and your bible are liars.

Hey, raping little girls was a god thing to do. All the he-gods were into it. Why blame god for doing what gods do.

Your bible is just stupid ain't it?

I'd say these are thought crimes.
One day while I was struggling with gardening, a passerby grinned at my sour expression and said, "Remember, a weed is merely a plant out of place." And I laughed. Another truth about weeds is that they are easiest to deal with before they grow strong roots.

What you are calling "thought crimes" are merely out of place thoughts that need to be plucked and dismissed before they take root. Dwelling on these thoughts not only help them to take root, but also prevents the more positive thoughts from spreading and growing their own roots.

POST.•2262 Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: These Catholic justices should keep right on going, ••••• The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder. Mshmnt 220714 what Sittfd02262

Are there any anti-atheist Republicans who agree with Saint Mashmont POST.•2262 Sittfd02262 and with that white Bible Thumper Republican Judge down there in Alabama who says a frozen embryo is a person created in the image of God so you better not harm it?

Last edited:
Your arrogance is boundless.

Isn't that nothing but pride and isn;t that pride a deadly sin?

Seems you don't live by the religion you profess. But I already knew you were a hypocrite.
I'm ok with you believing that. :)

One day while I was struggling with gardening, a passerby grinned at my sour expression and said, "Remember, a weed is merely a plant out of place." And I laughed. Another truth about weeds is that they are easiest to deal with before they grow strong roots.

What you are calling "thought crimes" are merely out of place thoughts that need to be plucked and dismissed before they take root. Dwelling on these thoughts not only help them to take root, but also prevents the more positive thoughts from spreading and growing their own roots.
The Catholic church determined that Darwinian evolution wasn't a weed. Be careful on what you suggest are weeds.
There's a reason why the socalled weeds are the strongest plants in the garden of your mind. Beware of attempts to coax alien plants to grow in your garden. Your garden works diligently to reject them.

To your credit, there's a hidden message in what you say! It needs to be tailored to your audience.

Just for the record I don't disagree with Westboro Baptist Church's teachings. I only disapprove of their techniques.

Name one thing that they teach that is unBiblical and I'll prove you wrong. Yes. I'll go on the record. I haven't heard anything that Westboro Baptist Church teachings that is unBiblical.

I am currently enrolled in Slidell Baptist Seminary but I never said that I attended seminary before this post. Go back and read what I said.
It's funny that you - an atheist - doesn't disagree with the Westboro Baptist Church's theology. I rest my case.

It's funny that you - an atheist - doesn't disagree with the Westboro Baptist Church's theology. I rest my case.

I don't agree with what they teach. I fully agree that what they teach is consistent with what the Bible says. Prove me wrong or don't. Just keep working off of the premise that Westboro Baptist Church is bad. I agree. Westboro Baptist Church is bad. I'm just saying that their message 100% consistent with scripture. I agree with the Bible about as much as you do which isn't much at all.

I don't agree with what they teach. I fully agree that what they teach is consistent with what the Bible says. Prove me wrong or don't. Just keep working off of the premise that Westboro Baptist Church is bad. I agree. Westboro Baptist Church is bad. I'm just saying that their message 100% consistent with scripture. I agree with the Bible about as much as you do which isn't much at all.
And you wonder why you don't believe in God?

God had sexual relations with a human by the name of Mary just like other gods in the past. There is many well-documented cases of God murdering people. I don't even have to go far in the Bible to make a case. Noah and the flood is the most violent form of genocide recorded in any form of fictional literature, non-fiction literature or all of world history.

Don't be so quick to put yourself in a trap. You just proved yourself dishonest and unreliable. Why would you do that? You can't debate with people if you are going to deliberately lie. Once you tell a lie that is that obvious you have already lost the argument.
Nope. In vitro fertilization. Next question.

Can't make babies in the year 1 BC without sex.
If I'm lying then the bible is lying.

There is no proof of God, Mary, Jesus which means you and your bible are liars.

Hey, raping little girls was a god thing to do. All the he-gods were into it. Why blame god for doing what gods do.

Your bible is just stupid ain't it?
God organized the entire universe is the author of all science could have the Holy Ghost perform in vitro fertilization. So ridiculously simple.

Exactly.
I'm good for goodness sake

Who defines "goodness"? You? Society? A majority vote?

What's "good" to one person is not always good to another.

I don't think you've grasped yet that you can't even use the word "goodness" if you believe morality is subjective. Because if that's your view, it's ultimately meaningless.

Forum List

Back