At least USmessageboard is an objective forum!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Coming on Sep 19, 2021 I'll be a 10 year member and for almost all that time, I've really appreciated USmessageBoard's objectivity!
Case in point I've been banned by FB because I made a comment regarding a pathetic photo of an American Indian representing them as being treated poorly.
Basically I wrote that as a genealogically connected to the American Indian, I just want to remind all that when the "evil" white man came to America the average life span of an American Indian was about 35 years. While in 2010 due to the "evil" white man's medicine, the average life span of American Indian is about 74 years. Native Americans close the gap - almost - on U.S. life expectancy | Cronkite News Even showing the link that showed the facts I submitted,
this is the result from FB...
FB_JB_ban.png

Coming on Sep 19, 2021 I'll be a 10 year member and for almost all that time, I've really appreciated USmessageBoard's objectivity!
Case in point I've been banned by FB because I made a comment regarding a pathetic photo of an American Indian representing them as being treated poorly.
Basically I wrote that as a genealogically connected to the American Indian, I just want to remind all that when the "evil" white man came to America the average life span of an American Indian was about 35 years. While in 2010 due to the "evil" white man's medicine, the average life span of American Indian is about 74 years. Native Americans close the gap - almost - on U.S. life expectancy | Cronkite News Even showing the link that showed the facts I submitted,
View attachment 537014
I think that the objectivity vanished after the fraudulent election. They call everything a conspiracy when 7 states picked alternative electors and censorship began to cover up the obvious fraud. The narrative on anything these days is simply not the truth. It consists of calculated lies and propaganda to create division and spread hate for fellow Americans.

There is no denying it when over a third of the voters know there was fraud. They have raised valid reasons and provided evidence that the DOJ and FBI refused to investigate. They should be ashamed for pushing a lie.

I think that the objectivity vanished after the fraudulent election. They call everything a conspiracy when 7 states picked alternative electors and censorship began to cover up the obvious fraud. The narrative on anything these days is simply not the truth. It consists of calculated lies and propaganda to create division and spread hate for fellow Americans.

There is no denying it when over a third of the voters know there was fraud. They have raised valid reasons and provided evidence the DOJ and FBI refused to investigate. They should be ashamed for pushing a lie.
Dude...this site has allowed you to spread all manner of lies.

WTF are you talking about

View attachment 537014

No wonder Facebook stock is soaring.

1631206758220.png

View attachment 537014
What a dumb ass point you were trying to make... Why do you spread that kind of toxic stupidity into our world? You understand how completely tone deaf that is don't you? Are you just looking to troll and piss people off?

I am not lying. And if I was why haven't the proven lies from the media been placed in conspiracy forums too?
You lie on a daily basis... If you don't think you are lying then you are a brainwashed puppet

There is no denying it when over a third of the voters know there was fraud. They have raised valid reasons and provided evidence that the DOJ and FBI refused to investigate. They should be ashamed for pushing a lie.
Is there a right wing conspiracy theory you haven't bought into, loser?

PS: Any arrests yet?

This site allows racism...anti-semitism...blatant anti-women rhetoric ,and out right falsehoods.

It's one step removed from GAB or Storm Front
I guess you like that stuff considering that you post here.

This site allows racism...anti-semitism...blatant anti-women rhetoric ,and out right falsehoods.

It's one step removed from GAB or Storm Front
It also allows leftist fascists, commies, and other miscreants to exspouse failed ideologies. Along with anti-white, anti-Christian views, endless fearmongering, and the blatant disregard for common sense.

That's what makes it so fun.

What a dumb ass point you were trying to make... Why do you spread that kind of toxic stupidity into our world? You understand how completely tone deaf that is don't you? Are you just looking to troll and piss people off?

As soon as I see anyone use the word toxic anymore I automatically lose even basic respect for what they are saying. And you do realize what you said to him is exactly what you're complaining about him saying in the first place right? You're hostile, accusational, argumentative, and rude.

And despite all of your complaints about what he said, he is still right.

Forum List

Back