Why did CDC change the definition of vaccines?

The Roswell artist in residence foundation?

Seriously?
Lol, I didn't think any lefty would be able to answer that opening post without having to change the topic. My offer still stands however, ten points to anybody who can explain why the CDC has changed the definition of vaccines. Go on now, post your best evasion.

Lol, I didn't think any lefty would be able to answer that opening post without having to change the topic. My offer still stands however, ten points to anybody who can explain why the CDC has changed the definition of vaccines. Go on now, post your best evasion.
What was it before?

What is it now?

I'm guessing I'll get some "read the piece" (and thus contribute to their click rate and possibly download spyware)....

Presumably this is important to you. I have my doubts but lets take your posting it at face value....

Assuming you read the piece...you could easily tell us what was changed. My guess is you won't respond...which will be telling.

Lol, nonsense and noise, that's all the OP is. The only thing interesting about it is the whacky source.

The murderous fraud vax failed to qualify for the original definition.

Covid and climate "science" are the same, all fraud, all lies, all data fudged, and then quietly change the definitions....

The reason why no lefty will explain why the CDC has recently changed the definition of vaccines, as seen and as substantiated with a link, is that it is politically inconvenient. The natural thing for lefties to do when they are confronted with a politically inconvenient situation is to cheat. Evasion and topic changes are the low hanging fruit that lefties look to when it comes times to cheat.

Ten points go to any lefty who has what it takes to handle this politically inconvenient change in the definition of vaccines by the CDC, instead of hiding behind evasion and topic changes.

Wait'll they start trying to redefine gain-of-function.

Now that the head minion who managed the creation of this virus to purposefully affect humanity, which was subsequently unleashed on humanity, has been busted for lying about it to Congress, that seems like the next logical move on their part.

Biden surely hasn't expressed any interest in relieving him. In fact, he's still using him in order to self-justify the authoritarianism he's unleashing on the electorate.

Last edited:
Hospitals are crowded, ICUs are packed, kids are getting sick, it's a literal pandemic of the unvaccinated, and these people are still stuck on conspiracies.

Absolutely fucking incredible.
Are you saying that the CDC decision to change the definition of vaccines is a conspiracy?

No vaccine has ever provided 100% immunity so the correction if it is actually true has improved the definition

Are you saying that the CDC decision to change the definition of vaccines is a conspiracy?

Don't waste your time with low-value posters. Their interest lies only in disrupting discussion before it can evolve by inserting a steady flow of low-value smut.

If you placate them, it only helps them to disrupt your discussion further.

Once in a while it's maybe fun to kick one of em around in front of all his friends, but even that gets boring.

Now that the head minion who managed the creation of this virus to purposefully affect humanity, of which was subsequently unleashed on humanity, has been busted for lying about it to Congress, that seems like the next logical move on their part.

Biden surely hasn't expressed any interest in relieving him. In fact, he's still using him in order to self-justify the authoritarianism he's unleashing on the electorate.
Careful on the gain of function thing here, lefties are looking to weasle their way out of the explaining why the CDC has changed the definition of vaccines. You and I know why definitions change, but it is fun to try squeezing it out of lefties.

Don't waste your time with low-value posters. Their interest lies only in disrupting discussion before it can evolve by inserting a steady flow of low-value smut.

If you placate them, it only helps them to disrupt your discussion further.
Mac and I know that he is a straight up commie.

I'm saying that it appears that people like you think it is, as a way to deflect from what's happening.

Of course, what's happening is being kept from you in your universe.

Your universe is your universe. There is nothing I can say to you.

Now that the head minion who managed the creation of this virus to purposefully affect humanity, which was subsequently unleashed on humanity, has been busted for lying about it to Congress, that seems like the next logical move on their part.

Forum List

Back