Asking Jackson What a Woman Is Was Not a Gotcha Question As the Left Proclaim

That’s your mistake. I recognize that a biological male may identify as a female. And a biological female may identify as a male. That’s gender “identity.” But gender identity isn’t the same thing as sex. This is why I tried very patiently to explain it to one of your ignorant libtard brothers. It makes sense to use an appropriate modifier (ie, “biological”) to avoid your ambiguity.

A biological female is born with a uterus and, later in life (if circumstances align), she is capable of pregnancy. A biological male on the other hand has no uterus and can never become pregnant.

It also confuses your libtard pal if one refers to an adult biological female as a “woman” and an adult biological male as a “man.”

Ignorance, here, does exist. It’s all yours. It has no bounds.
Post#247, just chewed you up and spit you out you ignorant fuck. And why is that? Because you don't know how to read. It isn't about the anatomy you dumbass. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID? It's the neurons in the brain that decide or can't decide. My God you people and your endless stupidity and ignorance.

I'm still waiting for so more stupid/ignorant shit from these Trump toads. They're all bigots and homophobic pricks.

There is ZERO difference between a man and a woman EXCEPT hormone therapy.
Cuckoo_FxxDd3V1qUv0CTwEj85oRm7V2zI@350x350.gif

• Disagree
Reactions: BWK
What's irrational about post #247?

Then show me how post #247 is making shit up? Without hate rants of course? You know, like intelligent counter arguments? Let's see what you've got chief?

Show us how post# 247 is wrong, then see if you can fill in the blank hotshot.

Post #247 does that exactly. Debate it, or we will know who the real trained monkeys are.

You are too ignorant to construct an intelligent argument. Try post # 247 for help.

You just admitted to being a monkey. See how easy this is folks. Dude, you are a coward. Post #247 just kicked your ignorant ass straight into the trained monkey pen.

Ignoring post #247 is a mental illness. Which is exactly what the Right is doing. I mean, you talk about locking this thread down, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:. Shit, these Trumpaholics can't touch that shit.

Look at how easy it was to put this trained monkey in his pen folks. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: These dumbasses aren't going to touch post#247 folks. Look at these losers either run or make complete idiots out of themselves.

Post#247, just chewed you up and spit you out you ignorant fuck.

Oh yes you are. Post#247 proves it.

Repeatedly referring back to a post that was complete bullshit when it was first written does not make it any less bullshit when you refer back to it, no matter how many times you do so.

See also: Post 315

Last edited:
Look at how easy it was to put this trained monkey in his pen folks. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: These dumbasses aren't going to touch post#247 folks. Look at these losers either run or make complete idiots out of themselves.
Just stomped all over that moronic post #247, Moron. :dance: :dance: :dance:

There is ZERO difference between a man and a woman EXCEPT hormone therapy.

Having been married for almost twenty-eight years, now, I can assure you that yes, there is much, much, much more difference between me as a man, and my wife as a woman, than can be attributed to any concept of “hormone therapy”. In fact, neither of us has ever received any treatment that could accurately be described as any form of “hormone therapy”. Both of us have developed exactly as nature engineered us to develop, I as a man, and my wife as a woman.

I'm guessing that you must be either a faggot or some pathetic incel, who never had the opportunity to enjoy a real relationship with a real woman, and therefore no opportunity to come to appreciate just how different men and women are form one another, and how those differences play into the relationship.

But trust me on this point—every man who is in or has ever been in a successful marriage can clearly see what an ignorant cretin you are, in trying to deny the distinction between men and women.

Having been married for almost twenty-eight years, now, I can assure you that yes, there is much, much, much more difference between me as a man, and my wife as a woman, than can be attributed to any concept of “hormone therapy”. In fact, neither of us has ever received any treatment that could accurately be described as any form of “hormone therapy”. Both of us have developed exactly as nature engineered us to develop, I as a man, and my wife as a woman.

I'm guessing that you must be either a faggot or some pathetic incel, who never had the opportunity to enjoy a real relationship with a real woman, and therefore no opportunity to come to appreciate just how different men and women are form one another, and how those differences play into the relationship.

But trust me on this point—every man who is in or has ever been in a successful marriage can clearly see what an ignorant cretin you are, in trying to deny the distinction between men and women.
Quite the contrary, quite the contrary. Your shallow minded, bigoted, homophobic hatred, will never allow someone like you to see the world, because, you've never looked at the real world. You're afraid of it. That's why you hide behind ignorance and hate.

Repeatedly referring back to a post that was complete bullshit when it was first written does not make it any less bullshit when you refer back to it, no matter how many times you do so.

See also: Post 315
You won't be proving it's bs, so don't worry about it.

Ignoring post #247 is a mental illness. Which is exactly what the Right is doing. I mean, you talk about locking this thread down, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:. Shit, these Trumpaholics can't touch that shit.
If a 90 pound woman who could use 20 pounds looks in the mirror and sees a 300 pound fatty, she gets treated by a psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back