Asking Jackson What a Woman Is Was Not a Gotcha Question As the Left Proclaim

What you can NOT do, is change it's sex. That's very hard.

There you go, contradicting yourself.
First you claim you can NOT change the sex of an embryo, but then admit you can by saying it is "very hard".
Of course it is hard.
No one said it was easy.
But you don't do it with a pin.
You do it by massive hormone imbalance.
And the point is it DOES happen.
It happens from illnesses, pesticides, DNA malfunctions, etc.
And the % of people it happens to is rapidly increasing, as we contaminate food, water, etc., with pesticides and herbicies, (which are basically strong hormones).

If someone’s brain tells him he is giraffe, Dimtards think that makes him a giraffe.

Puberty is when a person's sexual feelings are created.
They do not exist before then, and there are things that can make their puberty sexual feelings, contradictory to their body.

Anyone who actually took an embryology class would know that an embryo can easily be made to be either sex.
The XX or XY chromosomes do NOT automatically determine sex, but just tend to determine which hormones will be produced the most. So if artificial means are used to alter the hormones of the developing fetus, it will be whatever sex you want it to be.
That is simply NOT TRUE.

I'm very sorry.

You can NOT easily change the sex of an embryo, that is completely untrue.

It is very, VERY difficult to do.

What you can "easily" do is disrupt the normal development, because ge der development is INTRICATE, very complicated, lots can go wrong at any stage along the way.

But that is NOT equivalent to "changing the sex". Not at all

First you claim you can NOT change the sex of an embryo, but then admit you can by saying it is "very hard".
Of course it is hard.
No one said it was easy.
And the % of people it happens to is rapidly increasing, as we contaminate food, water, etc., with pesticides and herbicies, (which are basically strong hormones).
Have you ever tried it?

I have.

It's very hard.

Pesticides can not be controlled. They will disrupt and destroy, but they won't change a woman into a man.

Of course it is hard.
No one said it was easy.
Here look, I'll give you one for free. You are smart, and interested, so you deserve it. I can "not" share what I know in a short post, it would take years. And, I don't want to get into the credentials game, but since I already mentioned it in another thread, I was a working experimental gender biologist for a while, in the laboratory of Simon LeVay (Google is your friend) just after he arrived at the Salk Institute. I'm not published in that particular field, but "I know a little". Kay?

So here's what I'm going to give you for free, and if you work with pacemakers you definitely have enough education to understand this.

Human development (including embryology) is all about chemical gradients. Even the single fertilized cell, already knows which end is the head and which end is the tail. When the cells divide, they communicate, to maintain the required gradients throughout the organism.

The reason the pin experiment works in the tadpole, is that when you stick the pin in, you're disrupting a chemical gradient. You can't just stick it in willy nilly though, it has to be very precisely timed and at exactly the right place, which is not an easy thing for a student to learn. However this is just ONE gradient we're talking about, depending on the timing it might be something like a COX-6 that determines body segmentation.

But in sexual development, as you probably already know, there are DOZENS of interacting gradients, in different places at different times. If you just stick a pin in, the results are completely unpredictable. Yes, you can get sophisticated. Or try, anyway. But it's hard, it really is.

What you're basically talking about in such a case is a complete reprogramming of the organism, you have to effectively "play God" and make all the chemistry conform to your new plan instead of the existing gene expression.

Okay, so, you said something about anomalies being in the 1% range, and that's approximately true, but that's "aggregate" anomalies, so like, male female and other. Politically, I would prefer we treat everyone as an individual, and anyway, the law is SUPPOSED TO be blind to race and gender and things like that.

Funny story - for a while I worked at a large medical provider, and during the Y2K thing they said well, as long as we're doing that we're going to do genders too. Only, they didn't add a field, instead they tried to cram it all into the existing field. So they ended up with - count em - 67 gender varieties. (Male straight, male gay, female straight, female gay... that's the way they did it. I guess the software people didn't talk to the doctors. lol) :p They only got rescued from this mess when they spent 4 billion dollars on a new enterprise computer system.

Odds are high she is a woman, but nothing is absolute, and a judge should know that it is out of her area of expertise.
She does not know her chromosomes, hormones, and while she can know her own puberty response, she can't know it for anyone else.
Bullshit. She has two children. So, she knows shes a biological female. Therefore she knows that women are the sex who can get pregnant. Men can’t.

Bullshit. She has two children. So, she knows shes a biological female. Therefore she knows that women are the sex who can get pregnant. Men can’t.
Let's go with Rigby5's theory for a minute.

Let's say, RoundUp and all the other toxic stuff is affecting our development.

So then, according to what I know and just said, we expect pesticides to disrupt and destroy, therefore, we expect more stillbirths and more gender anomalies.

In other words this will become an increasingly important question, legally speaking. Because we will have an increasing fraction of hormonally and genetically challenged individuals.

From the science standpoint, this theory has a lot of merit.

It shouldn't be rejected out of hand. Especially not for political reasons.

Scientifically, it has at LEAST as much merit as the theory that dysphoria is all in one's head. (Ahem... no pun intended).

The LEGAL reality is, it doesn't matter how the individual got there, by birth or by pesticides or any other way. The individual stands before you, someone's brought a legal case and your job is to decide.

My scientific take is there IS such a thing as normal development. My legal take is, it doesn't matter, because those words "normal development" are nowhere in the Constitution

Let's go with Rigby5's theory for a minute.

Let's say, RoundUp and all the other toxic stuff is affecting our development.

So then, according to what I know and just said, we expect pesticides to disrupt and destroy, therefore, we expect more stillbirths and more gender anomalies.

In other words this will become an increasingly important question, legally speaking. Because we will have an increasing fraction of hormonally and genetically challenged individuals.

From the science standpoint, this theory has a lot of merit.

It shouldn't be rejected out of hand. Especially not for political reasons.

Scientifically, it has at LEAST as much merit as the theory that dysphoria is all in one's head. (Ahem... no pun intended).

The LEGAL reality is, it doesn't matter how the individual got there, by birth or by pesticides or any other way. The individual stands before you, someone's brought a legal case and your job is to decide.

My scientific take is there IS such a thing as normal development. My legal take is, it doesn't matter, because those words "normal development" are nowhere in the Constitution
None of that deals with the question of (regardless of how a person “identifies”) whether that person is a biological female of a biological male.

Again, I have no quarrel with some poor devil feeling trapped in the biological body of the “other” sex. I don’t care if a guy is gay or a woman is lesbian. I don’t care if some people choose to be surgically and chemically altered. That’s a personal matter and not one defining their biological sex. In fact, for anyone who is in that position, I wish them well and best of luck. I truly don’t judge them.

But for most people (barring genetic damage or mutations), the question of their sex is hardly a question at all. If the child is born with a uterus and later on in life is capable of carrying a baby inside her body in that uterus, that child is a biological female. If the child has a penis and no uterus, that child could never be pregnant. It is a biological male.

In what way is this woman "clearly unqualified". Please be precise and stick to the facts.

She doesn't represent American values and attitudes......she represents the European/Marxist views that you do.

She is not there to exercise judicial knowledge, she is simply a reliable Leftist view: stand with the lawless, not the law abiding.

Watch how simple it is to prove it.......where do you stand on this?

“Justin Trudeau blames Putin invading Ukraine on Democracies NOT being ANTI-Free Speech enough. No, really. It’s amazing.”
“Countries allowing increasing misinformation and disinformation to be shared on social media.” Justin Trudeau blames Putin invading Ukraine on Democracies NOT being ANTI-Free Speech enough. No, really. It’s amazing.

Puberty is when a person's sexual feelings are created.
They do not exist before then, and there are things that can make their puberty sexual feelings, contradictory to their body.
So? One’s gender is determined at fertilization.

Biology is applied chemistry.
Chemistry is applied physics.
Physics is applied math.
Math is applied logic.
Logic is applied existence.
I am.

But as a person who does have some biological knowledge, I can tell you no one knows what a woman is.
As a person with a 138 IQ and a firm grasp of reality, I can assure you that I know what a woman is.
I don't always understand them, but I know what they are.

Wrong.
We are ALL freaks of nature.
At one time, all creatures reproduced asexually.
The differentiation of sexes was essentially damage, but since it works to our advantage, it is a good thing.
And damage continually keeps happening.
Which constantly leads to changes, that keep evolving.
And those changes lead to better and worse things, that then either take over or die out.
In half a million years, it is possible that all the human species will be all hermaphrodites.
There are inherent advantages to that.
We now have no way of knowing.
Do you see a bunch of hermamphrdite species running around? Why on Earth would you expect that to happen to humans? Everything you say is fucking stupid.

What I consider myself is not important, nor at all controversial.
But the facts are that there are hundreds, if not thousands of people who have contradictions between things like chromosomes, hormones, physiology, psychology, etc.
It may be rare, but happens often enough so that no one should try to make off hand assumptions without doing a more in depth study.
Superficial appearance can easily be wrong.
So, you don't know what sex you are? What does it say on your driver's license ?

Again, this has nothing to do with me.
This is about incorrectly making binary assumptions in a real world that has lots of potential for things to go wrong.
Again, if an embryo is exposed to pesticides, (which usually are sex hormones), then they can grow the totally wrong physiology.
A judge has to consider all possible permutations, not just the common easy ones.
Oh my gosh. You all are making it harder than it has to be. For most situations, you can tell a man from a woman, in rare circumstances, clarification may be required, but you don't deny science just to address a rare occurrence.

Forum List

Back