Asking Jackson What a Woman Is Was Not a Gotcha Question As the Left Proclaim

Those of us who are not severely fucked up in the heads have no trouble at all knowing the difference.

What is wrong with you, that the difference between male and female confuses you so?

No one can tell much of anything about themselves or anyone else.
For example, only a biologist can determine what chromosomes one has.
No one else can tell if a person went through puberty and what the effect or result was.
The reality is that with the application of artificial hormones, anyone can turn any embryo into male or female appearances, at will.

Do you, or bwk consider yourself male or female? Simple question

What I consider myself is not important, nor at all controversial.
But the facts are that there are hundreds, if not thousands of people who have contradictions between things like chromosomes, hormones, physiology, psychology, etc.
It may be rare, but happens often enough so that no one should try to make off hand assumptions without doing a more in depth study.
Superficial appearance can easily be wrong.

How about this, when you shop for clothes, what clothing section do you go to?

Again, this has nothing to do with me.
This is about incorrectly making binary assumptions in a real world that has lots of potential for things to go wrong.
Again, if an embryo is exposed to pesticides, (which usually are sex hormones), then they can grow the totally wrong physiology.
A judge has to consider all possible permutations, not just the common easy ones.

She can determine if she went through puberty or not, but she can't tell what her chromosomes are.
She can't tell how anyone else feels, has experienced, or what their chromosome are.
So fucking what? She is either a biological female or she isn’t. And I have pretty good reason to believe that she is a biological female. That is to say, a “woman.” I suspect she knows it, too.

Wrong.
Anomalies are over 1%, approaching 10%, and with all the chemicals and pesticides, we are risking much higher %s at time goes on.
The Y chromosome is defective, barely useful, and both men and women are actually mostly living off the X chromosome. The Y chromosom does very little and will be completely useless in time.
False.

Completely.

Entirely.

Where did you learn about science?

A
Again, this has nothing to do with me.
This is about incorrectly making binary assumptions in a real world that has lots of potential for things to go wrong.
Again, if an embryo is exposed to pesticides, (which usually are sex hormones), then they can grow the totally wrong physiology.
A judge has to consider all possible permutations, not just the common easy ones.
A judge has to rule on the EVIDENCE.

Not someone's claim.

If someone "claims" to be a woman, the judge should say "prove it".

Says the poster child for ignorance.
Hey idiot, do you have a biology degree?

I do.

Multiples of them.

The only ignorance around here is the dumbass leftards who get their science from USA Today.

Justice Thomas should all of a sudden decide he is woman ...
at least long enough to be the first black woman as Justice on the Supreme Court ... :auiqs.jpg:

He just needs to say it long enough to win the race.
There are no rules on how many times he can change his mind and the appropriate plumbing is not required.

Last edited:
In what way is this woman "clearly unqualified". Please be precise and stick to the facts.
She doesn't know the Constitution.

Is unable to state clearly what's in it.

Therefore is unable to uphold and defend it.

Which is the job.

Therefore she is clearly unqualified.

No one can tell much of anything about themselves or anyone else.
For example, only a biologist can determine what chromosomes one has.
No one else can tell if a person went through puberty and what the effect or result was.
The reality is that with the application of artificial hormones, anyone can turn any embryo into male or female appearances, at will.
Bullshit.

You've obviously never taken an embryology class.

Stop with the lies, moron.

It's pretty obvious you don't know a damn thing

Last edited:
This is a great thread. Everyone can see what the lefties are made of.

We have one who's already been called out for his bullshit but just keeps going, and another one who kinda-sorta knows something but doesn't "really" know, so there are plenty of false claims.

The lefties in this thread don't KNOW the science, but they're pretending they do for political reasons. This is a PATTERN with these fucktard leftists, the same thing happened during Covid.

Well let me tell y'all something. I don't care much about disease, it is what it is, there's not much I can do about it except wash my hands and wear a mask.

But now you're talking about my kid. My child. And HER I care about. I'm not going to let you touch her, and I'm not going to let you brainwash her. NO MATTER WHAT.

I'll say something else. I HAVE taken embryology class. The first thing they teach you is how to manipulate a tadpole. You can stick a pin in it, at just the right place, at just the right time, and grown an arm where its eye is supposed to be. Or vice versa.

What you can NOT do, is change it's sex. That's very hard.

You people need to go to school for at LEAST four years, before you're qualified to talk about the science.

The rest of us, we'll stick to the simple thing. Everyone has equal rights. But no one has "more" rights than my daughter does

So fucking what? She is either a biological female or she isn’t. And I have pretty good reason to believe that she is a biological female. That is to say, a “woman.” I suspect she knows it, too.

Odds are high she is a woman, but nothing is absolute, and a judge should know that it is out of her area of expertise.
She does not know her chromosomes, hormones, and while she can know her own puberty response, she can't know it for anyone else.

False.

Completely.

Entirely.

Where did you learn about science?

I specialize more in computers, but I also do lots of medical work, like pacemakers.
I not only understand science and have several degrees in science, but everything I said can easily be verified.

Bullshit.

You've obviously never taken an embryology class.

Stop with the lies, moron.

It's pretty obvious you don't know a damn thing

Anyone who actually took an embryology class would know that an embryo can easily be made to be either sex.
The XX or XY chromosomes do NOT automatically determine sex, but just tend to determine which hormones will be produced the most. So if artificial means are used to alter the hormones of the developing fetus, it will be whatever sex you want it to be.

If someone’s brain tells him he is giraffe, Dimtards think that makes him a giraffe.

Forum List

Back