Death toll of Omicron

You can't discuss Omicrn without discussing Covid in general. Omicron is Covid . But I understand, you don't want to talk about Covid even though there are documented deaths - because yoiu are too much of a wimp and a coward to admit that you are opposed to doing the things needed to combat it
Show me the Omicron deaths.

take-your-sweet.jpg

Yes I can. That's what the thread is about. As predicted early in the thread, you went to covid in general in order to come up with omicron deaths. Lefties cannot resist the urge to cheat.
Bullshit. How many times do I have to tell you- I do not give a flying fuck whether or not there are Omicron deaths. YOU are evading the real issue and I think that you know what it is. Coward!

Answere the question: Do you or do you not support the vaccines and mask wearing for COVID?? Stop running from it.

The ultimate death count of Omicron is going to be the Commie Wet Dream of enslaving the entire planet under their Globalist QR Surveillance Tyranny.

Bullshit. How many times do I have to tell you- I do not give a flying fuck whether or not there are Omicron deaths. YOU are evading the real issue and I think that you know what it is. Coward!

Answere the question: Do you or do you not support the vaccines and mask wearing for COVID?? Stop running from it.
How long till you bring Trump into the thread? Jan 6th? ANYTHING but what the thread is about, right?

How long till you bring Trump into the thread? Jan 6th? ANYTHING but what the thread is about, right?
How long before you admit that you think we are just trying to hype up the pandemic, and that you oppose all measures to combat Covid, and that you are just using the lack of documented Omicron deaths to that end? You won't because you are a spineless COWARD

This post contains no point of any value at all.

However, by the rules established by TheProgressivePatriot, I intend to refer back to it multiple times. By the very rules that he has tried to establish, when I do refer back to this post, TheProgressivePatriot will be obligated to treat it as if I had made some very profound and convincing point here.

This post contains no point of any value at all.

However, by the rules established by TheProgressivePatriot, I intend to refer back to it multiple times. By the very rules that he has tried to establish, when I do refer back to this post, TheProgressivePatriot will be obligated to treat it as if I had made some very profound and convincing point here.
What rules Bobby Boy? You have never made a profound or convincing point. NEVER

Good grief! You people are over the edge. Q has infected your brains and is causing it to atrophy

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy......zzzzz. You.Are.Boring.And.Dumb.

You Prog Loonies are thoroughly gaslit and unacquainted with actual science of virology.

But go ahead. Your lifetime subscription to the Vaxx Immunity as a Service is going to be a carnival of adverse reaction delights!

Forum List

Back