Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong but believe what you want to.

You're insane, here she is, climbing through a broken out window, just as I said...

images

He went off half cocked and killed an unarmed woman. No other police shot anyone. Byrd had a history of mishandling firearms. He should have been prosecuted.
No one else tried to jump through that window.

Make no mistake, statists like Lesh, Faun, bodecea, otto105, and Dragonlady enthusiastically support ALL instances of cops killing unarmed citizens. They only pretend to be outraged about some of them to provide cover for their fellow DemoKKKrats who want to loot, burn, and murder in their shithole cities. It's an act. They LOVE it.

You nailed it….and they all know it’s true.

I’d rather them admit it

I wonder if that cowardly simian ever regrets hiding behind law enforcement and shooting that unarmed woman in the neck. I doubt if it even has the capacity. Hopefully it catches a round in the throat someday, when it least expects it, and the universe is returned to a balanced state.
You were there ... Another cowardly male pushing the female thru the smashed window.

She died because she believed a lie from the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

He claimed the election was rigged when he lost to Cruz in a primary. He claimed the fucking EMMYS were rigged against him.

She died because CULT.
she died protesting the left wing crackpot democrat cult

Democrats are a lot like the brainwashed North Koreans
They believe that Freedom is Slavery, and that Slavery is Freedom
They are one party rule worshipers
View attachment 702270
We managed to have a two party system for hundreds of years without one party storming the capitol to reverse the election.

Babbitt died because she didn’t like the outcome of the election. She died because she believed a con-man.

She died for nothing.

We managed to have a two party system for hundreds of years without one party storming the capitol to reverse the election.

Babbitt died because she didn’t like the outcome of the election. She died because she believed a con-man.

She died for nothing.
She died because an incompetent security guard shot her in the throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back