Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police can use lethal force against someone threatening the safety of others.
They can't use lethal force against someone because some third person is threatening the safety of others. I just explained that, dumbass. Babbitt was no threat to anyone.

We managed to have a two party system for hundreds of years without one party storming the capitol to reverse the election.

Babbitt died because she didn’t like the outcome of the election. She died because she believed a con-man.

She died for nothing.
yea
I know
The Democrat Cultists are immune to reality

They can't use lethal force against someone because some third person is threatening the safety of others. I just explained that, dumbass. Babbitt was no threat to anyone.
Babbitt was no threat whatsoever.

She died because an incompetent security guard shot her in the throat.

Nope, I already corrected you. He shot her in the shoukder. Read it and learn -- if you can.

Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran from San Diego who was shot by an officer while storming the Capitol, died of a gunshot wound to her shoulder, according to the ruling.

She wasn't a "third person," fucking moron. She was a member of that violent mob.

Not a murder, a righteous shoot. 2nd Amendment solutions.
No, Ashli was murdered. 'Righteous shoot' my ass. If she were black, stopped and shot in cold blood by a white cop, people like you would be screaming for the cop's head. Shit, we had a whole summer of BLM riots because some cop killed a street thug.

So she is a snowflake but you are not. She is weak and you are strong - so why is that my fault that she suffered from Q-Anon induced delusions that the left is too evil to live in America without Trump in the White House preparing to imprison or kill all her perceived enemies?

What evidence do you have that Trump was going to imprison or kill his enemies?

If Babbitt was a member of the cult, you cult fucks would be losing your minds.

You people are frauds. You know it too.

Michael Brown assaulted a store owner, shoplifted, then attacked a cop a tried to take the cop’s gun. It is a matter of record.

YOU CULT FUCKS RIOTED FOR MONTHS.

Fuck every last one of you lying assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back