Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dumb do you have to be to think that defending Congress from violent rioters makes one an authoritarian.
Arresting and investigating every one who happened to be at the capitol that day is the behavior of a police state, NAZI. Biden is investigating everyone who ever spoke to Trump. He has subpoenaed all their phones and records. Adolph Hitler would be proud.

Lets replace the Democrat Cult BLM hate group murals with Ashli Babbitt murals
People would love it

blmterroirstmural.jpg

ashlibabbittajaiadjadjldja.jpg

Arresting and investigating every one who happened to be at the capitol that day is the behavior of a police state, NAZI. Biden is investigating everyone who ever spoke to Trump. He has subpoenaed all their phones and records. Adolph Hitler would be proud.
None of that is true.

You are delusional.

Imagine defending Babbitt who was truly a sad mental case. She had become so mixed up in delusions that it cost her life.
There is no evidence for that. On the other hand, you have posted the evidence that you're a mental case all over this board.

It's all well documented.
It’s not. People who broke into the capitol or committed acts of violence were investigated and prosecuted because they committed crimes.

The tens of thousands of people who didn’t are dine.

Cry me a river.

It’s not. People who broke into the capitol or committed acts of violence were investigated and prosecuted because they committed crimes.

Cry me a river.
Walking through the capitol is all it took, shit for brains. "Obstructing a congressional proceeding" is a bogus crime.

Please don't try to justify this witch hunt to me.

Walking through the capitol is all it took, shit for brains. "Obstructing a congressional proceeding" is a bogus crime.

Please don't try to justify this witch hunt to me.
You’d have to be a moron to think it was okay to break into the capitol on that day.

Why do you think it should be legal to obstruct a congressional proceeding?

Cry me a river.
I'm not interested in reading any more of your shit, asshole. You're a scumbag NAZI. You're spewing DNC talking points.

George Floyed died from a drug overdose
He died for nothing
Alshi Babbitt died for everyone's freedom from the corrupt Democrat Cult's one party totalitarianism
bidenspeechjhajkdhakdha.jpg
bidenconstitutionskjdhksjhd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back