Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. A person shall not use deadly force upon another person under the circumstances specified in subsection 1 of this section unless:

(1) He or she reasonably believes that such deadly force is necessary to protect himself, or herself or her unborn child, or another against death, serious physical injury, or any forcible felony;

(2) Such force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle lawfully occupied by such person; or

(3) Such force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter private property that is owned or leased by an individual, or is occupied by an individual who has been given specific authority by the property owner to occupy the property, claiming a justification of using protective force under this section.

3. A person does not have a duty to retreat:

(1) From a dwelling, residence, or vehicle where the person is not unlawfully entering or unlawfully remaining;

(2) From private property that is owned or leased by such individual; or

(3) If the person is in any other location such person has the right to be.

4. The justification afforded by this section extends to the use of physical restraint as protective force provided that the actor takes all reasonable measures to terminate the restraint as soon as it is reasonable to do so.

Faun admitted BLM was violent, like we all witnessed previously.

Again

and

Again

What I actually said is -- I condemn BLM violence. That doesn't translate into all members of BLM are violent. In fact, the majority of BLM protests were non-violent. That mob that went into Portland place was non-violent. At least until they had guns drawn on them.

Unlike the mob Ashes was part of, they were not violent nor were they threatening anyone.

What if he is just sitting on his porch, cleaning his firearm LONG BEFORE they show up.

Then what?

(you look really stupid right now)

Retard, he admitted he went and got his gun when he saw them walking down the public street. So he wasn't just sitting on his porch, cleaning his gun. :eusa_doh:

Fuckin' A.

What I actually said is -- I condemn BLM violence. That doesn't translate into all members of BLM are violent. In fact, the majority of BLM protests were non-violent. That mob that went into Portland place was non-violent. At least until they had guns drawn on them.

Unlike the mob Ashes was part of, they were not violent nor were they threatening anyone.
BLM is known to have committed acts of violence.

The crowd approaching a private neighborhood banging on drums with obviously BLM.

In the state of Missouri, a person is entitled to use deadly force to prevent persons from entering their property.

Nobody actually use deadly force, it was the mere threat of deadly force.

It was justified.

Now unless you have any other inane points of bullshit to bring up, this conversation is pretty much over. If a mob that appears to be violent is approaching and attempting to enter private property, and that is justification for using deadly force, the McClaskey would be certainly in the clear because they didn't use deadly force, they only used to be a threat of deadly force, which I have shown by statute, they were justified and doing.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why indeed was the shooters name withheld for nearly a year?
2. Did some need cleaning up, that took time?
3. Records scrubbed by the FBI/CIA?
4. The cover up, now we dig down deep into the Ashlii Murdering.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Asked and answered.

Faun admitted BLM was violent,
I saw Faun condemned BLM violence. If that is a reference to the The BLM organization it is not correct because BLM organizes peaceful protests and most of them as in 92% had zero violence during the summer of 2020. Unfortunately violent criminals use BLM social justice activism as an excuse to loot and commit violence in BLM’s name. I condemn that BLM violence too. So what is your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back