Ashli Babbit: A Woman Scorn

Sorry, good poster Cracker, but your postings simply ain't making any sense to me.
A link to the doorway to Google does not answer the forum's question about your sourcing.
Perhaps, this ain't the right chatroom for you.
WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHICH CHATROOM IS RIGHT FOR ME??
THIS IS YOUR QUESTION... NOT THE "FORUMS" QUESTION..
I OWE YOU ZERO

Triggered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Totally accidentally. ;)

Still, the judges awarded a bronze 'Bazinga'.
But not silver, not gold.

(they say the 'degree-of-difficulty' hurdle wasn't high.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Totally accidentally. ;)

Still, the judges awarded a bronze 'Bazinga'.
But not silver, not gold.

(they say the 'degree-of-difficulty' hurdle wasn't high.)
WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHICH CHATROOM IS RIGHT FOR ME??
THIS IS YOUR QUESTION... NOT THE "FORUMS" QUESTION..
I OWE YOU ZERO

Sorry, good poster Cracker, but your postings simply ain't making any sense to me.
A link to the doorway to Google does not answer the forum's question about your sourcing.
HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEARCH ENGINE BEFORE?

Perhaps, this ain't the right chatroom for you.
You don't get it do you? It is right before your eyes

google "georgia ballot box harvesting"

All the information is out there, you just have to know how to find it.

LOL $10 per ballot delivered. Uh huh that makes sense lol.

True the Vote is a scam operation.

Next.

Read your link dufus.

IF there is anything to the allegations of ballot harvesting (legal in many states) it only amounts to 5,000 ballots

Biden won by 11,000

TDS.
Trump is going to live in your mind rent free forever and there is nothing you can do about it.
I didnt even mention trump. But come on.....you think someone was paying people TEN DOLLARS per ballot harvested. These liars didnt think that through very hard. If they would have said $1 per ballot, that sounds more reasonable. Ten dollars? Only an idiot would believe that.

And yes, True the Vote is a scam operation.

Ashli Babbit has a past. Seems she is/was more than scorn.
Stalker? Sure seems she has/had some issues.

"Celeste Norris spoke with the Associated Press about Babbitt repeatedly ramming her vehicle with an SUV years before Babbitt was shot dead during the Jan. 6 insurrection."

"In 2015, Norris said Babbitt engaged in an affair with her live-in boyfriend. At the time, Babbitt was known as Ashli McEntee and was married to Timothy McEntee."
"When Norris learned of the affair, she said she reached out to Timothy McEntee to inform him that his wife was having an affair with her boyfriend, Aaron Babbitt."

"Babbitt was charged with reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property."

Sounds to me that her history met with reality on January 6th.

Oh brother----say it like it is Babbitt was involved in affair with who would become her husband....his ex-girlfriend decided to destroy her current marriage by telling him of the affair. Babbit obviously was upset and went after the vengeful woman.

Read your link dufus.

IF there is anything to the allegations of ballot harvesting (legal in many states) it only amounts to 5,000 ballots

Biden won by 11,000
He said that he was paid $10 per ballot… And he made $45,000 between November 3rd and the runoff. Two elections he made $45,000!… Now do the math.
He said this was the average payout. There were 240 people of the same ones over and over in the same car involved in it. You start doing the math here. 45,000 time 240 people… You’ve got $11 million dollars distributed illegally. Then you take 4500 ballots by 240 people. You’re talking about a million ballots!

chew on that, "DUFUS"

I didnt even mention trump. But come on.....you think someone was paying people TEN DOLLARS per ballot harvested. These liars didnt think that through very hard. If they would have said $1 per ballot, that sounds more reasonable. Ten dollars? Only an idiot would believe that.

And yes, True the Vote is a scam operation.
He said that he was paid $10 per ballot… And he made $45,000 between November 3rd and the runoff. Two elections he made $45,000!… Now do the math.
He said this was the average payout. There were 240 people of the same ones over and over in the same car involved in it. You start doing the math here. 45,000 time 240 people… You’ve got $11 million dollars distributed illegally. Then you take 4500 ballots by 240 people. You’re talking about a million ballots!

One million dollars is CHUMP CHANGE to alter the outcome of a Presidential Election.

One million dollars is CHUMP CHANGE to alter the outcome of a Presidential Election.
Prove it in a court of law, not on OAN. Until you do that, you're just peddling propaganda.

Forum List

Back