Ashli Babbit: A Woman Scorn

So anything that tells you truth is "propaganda", and the lies coming from the billionaire right wing media are the gospel truth.

When you believe the lies without question, and deny reality, you're a gullible fool.
All of the evidence pointing to FBI and Democrats being involved is right before your eyes. You want me to believe PROPOGANDA?
YOU DO REALIZE THE DOSSIER WAS A LIE ORCHESTRATED BY THE DEMOCRATS? IT HAS ALL BEEN PROVEN AS A LIE.
I KNEW IT FROM DAY ONE IT WAS A LIE! THE MEDIA IS ORCHESTRATING ANOTHER LIE. WAKE UP! THIS IS POLITICAL PROPOGANDA
DESIGNED TO CAUSE DISMAY AND CONFUSION THROUGH THE MIDTERM ELECTION. NO ONE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION!
THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION. WHY IN THE HELL IS NANCY PELOSI BLOCKING A BI-PARTISAN INVESTIGATION? THEY ARE HIDING THE TRUTH!

"I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WATCHING PROPOGANDA"

OK, you feel PBS and the independent documentary maker "FRONTLINE" puts out propaganda.

I'm OK with that. Different stripes for different types. I get it.

However, your comment does beg the question: What news sources do you recommend to the forum in order for the rest of us to stay as informed?
What do you peruse.....either broadcast, newspaper, or web?
Am sincerely interested in what you view as non-propaganda......and why them and not others?

BTW..... I did watch that FRONTLINE segment last night. It was 90 minutes. I had seen much of the first half before when it aired in April, I think. But they did go more into the January 6th events in last night's airing.

One line of, ummm, 'heritiage'...I guess.... they fleshed out was their view that Charlottesville, the Richmond gun protest, and the Lansing, Michigan Capitol protest.....were the precursors of January 6th.

First, the Charlottesville event showed the world...and importantly, the violent nutters, that they could assemble, be violent, and get widespread exposure (the downfall of Charlottesville, as they came out looking like Dicks and many were punished). The Richmond VA protest was over a state legislative movement to better regulate guns...and it signalled to the protestors that they could parade around kitted out with long guns, masks.., and threatening. And the authorities wouldn't arrest 'em. That emboldened them. As did the armed protest at the Michigan Capitol building....where they intruded into the legislative chambers carrying guns....long guns with big capacity magazines and could scream at and insult the Michigan State Police without repercussions. THAT emboldened them. They began to think they had some kind of impunity.......most especially when the President of the United States, Don Trump, seemed to side with them....and tell 'em to 'take back Michigan'.

Hence, we get many of the same MealTeam6 wannabe's in their Kevlar costumes showing up on January 6th.

Anyway, good poster Cracker, I would still recommend you try to catch that documentary on the PBS website, it is worth watching just to stay more roundly informed.

Good luck.

I will commemorate it by continuing to fight to get our republic pulled back from the dead, icy hands of pricks
that murder innocent people and ignore our laws.
That's murder! M-u-r-d-e-r.

This fight hasn't ended and corrupt grifters and law breakers like Senile Joe Biden and his lackeys such as
Merrick Garland will be thrown from office, in less than two years,

The struggle goes on! It never ends so you can never win.
Looks like all you've been doing is losing, traitor. Oh we're taking care of the traitors that broke the law on Jan 6th. I think just the other day one got locked up for FIVE years. LOL thinking Biden will be removed from the WH. You're delusional. Tell people like Cruz to keep it up....lol him thinking he's going to impeach with no justification. You think that is going to gain you slobs votes? I dont think so, traitor.

Looks like all you've been doing is losing, traitor. Oh we're taking care of the traitors that broke the law on Jan 6th. I think just the other day one got locked up for FIVE years. LOL thinking Biden will be removed from the WH. You're delusional. Tell people like Cruz to keep it up....lol him thinking he's going to impeach with no justification. You think that is going to gain you slobs votes? I dont think so, traitor.
There are TONS of reasons to impeach Mentally Challenged Joe!
The Afghanistan debacle and Joe opening the border to drug and human smuggling gangs, to name just
two.

Go rub some Desenex on your stinging ass.

There are TONS of reasons to impeach Mentally Challenged Joe!
The Afghanistan debacle and Joe opening the border to drug and human smuggling gangs, to name just
two.

Go rub some Desenex on your stinging ass.
LOL those being impeachable offenses. You're just plain dumb. But I get it. Your kind is always talking about what supposedly is going to happen. When it never comes to fruition, you just move on like you never said anything.

Meanwhile, Biden is President, Trump lost the election, a traitor was justifiably eliminated, and we're locking up hundreds of traitorous trumpanzees for Jan 6th. THAT, you dumb piece of shit, is reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, we understand.
The good poster Cracker doesn't want to watch a FRONTLINE documentary.
We be fine with that. No harm. No foul.

Still, that previous question remains. And we'd appreciate his efforts in a response.
It would be helpful to the forum's posters and the lurkers if we had some idea of Cracker's sources, or his 'vetting' of the news that comes his way. I ask, because it may offer us context to the opinions that he articulates here on USMB.

So, let's ask again. This one:

"What news sources do you recommend to the forum in order for the rest of us to stay as informed? What do you peruse.....either broadcast, newspaper, or web?
Am sincerely interested in what you view as non-propaganda......and why them and not others?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, we understand.
The good poster Cracker doesn't want to watch a FRONTLINE documentary.
We be fine with that. No harm. No foul.

Still, that previous question remains. And we'd appreciate his efforts in a response.
It would be helpful to the forum's posters and the lurkers if we had some idea of Cracker's sources, or his 'vetting' of the news that comes his way. I ask, because it may offer us context to the opinions that he articulates here on USMB.

So, let's ask again. This one:
www.google.com

google it biotch!

Postponed. In fact, I will go see it in-person and do so mask free.
It's not postponed you dummy. The klan rally in Arizona was already planned.

I dont want you to wear a mask in that crowd of trumpanzees or take the vaccination. That's one thing we agree on.

It's not postponed you dummy. The klan rally in Arizona was already planned.

I dont want you to wear a mask in that crowd of trumpanzees or take the vaccination. That's one thing we agree on.
KLAN RALLY LOL.
THE SPEECH IS POSTPONED, IT WILL BE PRESENTED AT THE MAGAA RALLY.
GOD BLESS TRUMP
GOD BLESS THE USA
AND GOD BLESS YOU!

have you heard of google? LOOK IT UP YOURSELF

Ummm, I musta skipped a pargraph here, good poster Cracker.
I'm missing something with your response.

My avatar asked for ---'what news sources you would recommend to the forum', based on your experience in reading, watching, or hearing them.

And you respond with: "Google" "Biotch".

??????

I don't get it.
Google ain't gonna give me your reading history.

Trust me. They won't.

So, lemme ask again, Cracker: "What news sources would you recommend to the forum."?

KLAN RALLY LOL.
THE SPEECH IS POSTPONED, IT WILL BE PRESENTED AT THE MAGAA RALLY.
GOD BLESS TRUMP
GOD BLESS THE USA
AND GOD BLESS YOU!
He had no speech that's why he cancelled it, dumbass.

He isnt giving a speech at the klan rally in arizona. He's going to whine and complain like the loser he is.
Trump is evil and so are you.

Ummm, I musta skipped a pargraph here, good poster Cracker.
I'm missing something with your response.

My avatar asked for ---'what news sources you would recommend to the forum', based on your experience in reading, watching, or hearing them.

And you respond with: "Google" "Biotch".

??????

I don't get it.
Google ain't gonna give me your reading history.

Trust me. They won't.

So, lemme ask again, Cracker: "What news sources would you recommend to the forum."?
www.google.com (for the last fucking time)

Forum List

Back