As Usual....Obama Caught Off Guard!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Reports of a coup in Turkey caught Washington off guard Friday as a military faction claimed it had taken control of the strategic U.S. ally.

Relations between the U.S. and Turkey have been strained in recent months, but stability in the country is vital to American interests in the Middle East.

Turkey’s Prime Minister Binali Yildirm announced that a group within the country’s military had attempted late Friday to overthrow the government. Social media in the country has been largely shut down and television stations showed tanks and jeeps outside Ataturk Airport in Istanbul, site of a recent terrorist attack. A military official read a statement on Turkish television stating that martial law had been imposed.

Read more here: How the coup in Turkey endangers the U.S.

Obama has to be awakened to find that "his friends" are in trouble...but he then goes back to bed...

So what about the French being mowed down by Mohammad... but my dear friends, the Muslims, in Turkey will probably prevail. All is good.

CgAutGaWEAAu_xb

Was Hussein playing golf?

that he didn't know about the coup in Turkey?

stupid idiotic Hussein?
He was reading "My Pet Goat" in Sarasota.

Bad intelligence from the Middle East?!? When, oh when has that ever happened before? If it ever happened before, the President must have been an incompetent idiot! Thus spake Comservatives today.

Reports of a coup in Turkey caught Washington off guard Friday as a military faction claimed it had taken control of the strategic U.S. ally.

Relations between the U.S. and Turkey have been strained in recent months, but stability in the country is vital to American interests in the Middle East.

Turkey’s Prime Minister Binali Yildirm announced that a group within the country’s military had attempted late Friday to overthrow the government. Social media in the country has been largely shut down and television stations showed tanks and jeeps outside Ataturk Airport in Istanbul, site of a recent terrorist attack. A military official read a statement on Turkish television stating that martial law had been imposed.

Read more here: How the coup in Turkey endangers the U.S.

Obama has to be awakened to find that "his friends" are in trouble...but he then goes back to bed...

So what about the French being mowed down by Mohammad... but my dear friends, the Muslims, in Turkey will probably prevail. All is good.
:fu:

As author of some of the criticism about Obama and his administration, I can tell you that a lot of it is fair.
This is not the case.

Seriously bitch (and I'm talking to you Jackson) what would you have wanted him to do to interdict the coup attempt.

Forum List

Back