Armed citizen patrols forming in Minneapolis amid calls to disband police

Dumb fucking liberals don’t understand there will be a HUGE INCREASE in black people murdered by amateur militia as compared to the police.

It’s not about black lives. We know they don’t matter to BLACK LIVES MATTER.

BLM is a communist cult and they are simply trying to overthrow the current system we have in place. It’s happening.

OMG yes......this will lead to a race war and at 12% of the population it will mean the Genocide of the American Blacks in short order.....the Hispanics have no dog in this fight and will not stand in the way.

JO
Hispanics hate African American negroes almost as much as the Chinese/Japanese/ Haitian negroes do.

African nationals hate them also.....the real Africans who move here from the continent are educated, hard working and totally law abiding.....

JO

Good law abiding citizens need to leave Minneapolis immediately and let the white guilt virtue signaling liberal faggots deal with not having any police.

Good luck assholes.

They will all be robbed, beaten, raped and murdered within just a month or two. As soon as the self loathing idiots don't have 911 to call their former friends with dark skin will turn on them like hungry lions and forget they ever knew them.......
I almost hate to admit it.....almost.

My Schadenfreude will be off the charts.

Dumb fucking liberals don’t understand there will be a HUGE INCREASE in black people murdered by amateur militia as compared to the police.

BLM is a communist cult and they are simply trying to overthrow the current system we have in place. It’s happening.

These are the children of Frank Marshall DAVIS probably Obama's congenital father.

JO
Antifa is just the newest version of the weather underground.

Don't forget the other manifestations, the occupy movement, and the WTO protest groups.
So true. The violence in this is more akin to weather underground, though. What I found so telling this time around with the looting and violence so widespread, they called on the dogs after a couple of days to tune it down when it starting get wide range condemnation. They were told less looting, I imagine, and be more discreet with the violence.

Hey, if Minneapolis wants to be the canary in the coal mine, so be it.

Let’s see what happens in this test case.

It’ll be fun to watch.
Yes, it will be. And just a reminder to those not familiar with the weather underground, some pages and quotes from Ayers book on them, prairie fire-
Page 10
1591628332496.jpeg

Page 16
1591628086073.jpeg

Attachments

• 1591628155982.jpeg
    1591628155982.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 1591628175404.jpeg
    1591628175404.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 18
Minneapolis has been run by far left Dims for decades. Why is it still so fucked up?

Shouldn’t it be liberal paradise after decades and decades of liberal “leadership”?
Well Minneapolis as a liberal paradise is looking more and more like Venezuela. Could there be a correlation with that country and the state of Minnesota?

Venezuela fighting against Communism.....Minnesota fighting to have Communism
104071786-RTX2QM5I.jpg................. Minneapolis-protests-police-ap-640x480.jpg

They weren't able to confiscate our guns, so they are making using our guns a crime.
Google - Can you shoot some one who is robbing you? The answer is no. Someone stealing your car? Let them. Someone threatens you? You need to retreat. Even in Castle Doctrine states, you are obligated to run away from the criminal. If someone attacks you and then turns away, let them go, because if you shoot at them, YOU will be charged with attempted murder. They have made the one that is committing the crime, the victim, and the person protecting themselves or their property, the criminal.
They don't need to take our guns. They just make it a crime to use them. Even Elmer Fudd can't use his gun anymore.

Having said that, if you enter my home and I will shoot you and take my chances, whether I live in a stand your ground state or not...

Last edited:

These are the children of Frank Marshall DAVIS probably Obama's congenital father.

JO

Don't forget the other manifestations, the occupy movement, and the WTO protest groups.
So true. The violence in this is more akin to weather underground, though. What I found so telling this time around with the looting and violence so widespread, they called on the dogs after a couple of days to tune it down when it starting get wide range condemnation. They were told less looting, I imagine, and be more discreet with the violence.

To me the looting was actually less anti-fa and more just opportunistic assholes. The anti-fa stuff is more on the line of deliberate confrontations with police, and vandalism of stores, statues, and buildings.

They weren't able to confiscate our guns, so they are making using our guns a crime.
Google - Can you shoot some one who is robbing you? The answer is no. Someone stealing your car? Let them. Someone threatens you? You need to retreat. Even in Castle Doctrine states, you are obligated to run away from the criminal. If someone attacks you and then turns away, let them go, because if you shoot at them, YOU will be charged with attempted murder. They have made the one that is committing the crime, the victim, and the person protecting themselves or their property, the criminal.
They don't need to take our guns. They just make it a crime to use them.

Having said that, if you enter my home and I will shoot you and take my chances, whether I live in a stand your ground state or not...

What's the old line? Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

That's pretty obvious.

The one thing all these killings by police have in common, is that the suspects didn't obey he commands of the police officers. Nearly every one of them would be alive today had they just done that.

Of course, as a conservative, I am blessed with common sense. The left, who have very little common sense doesn't understand this simple concept.

If black lives really mattered, all these Hollywood and sports figures would spend their time giving speeches in black high schools. They would be telling them that the only option to avoid death by a police officer is to obey their commands to a tee, and that will stop black lives being lost.

Instead, they promote these protests and riots, thus leading to even more black deaths. But like I said, the left is void of logic.
Most of the Hollyweird crowd break the laws, but the difference between them and the typical poor black, is money talks, most Hollyweird can pay their way out of going to jail, but the rioters and looters never seem to go after those rich assholes. That is where the money is, and most dont have armed security...

Time to fire up the Malibu Has Million$ bumper sticker campaign.

JO

To me the looting was actually less anti-fa and more just opportunistic assholes. The anti-fa stuff is more on the line of deliberate confrontations with police, and vandalism of stores, statues, and buildings.
you are right, but instigated by antifa.

JO

Maybe in the other cities, but in Minneapolis the main looting happened early, before the bougie anti-fa types could mobilize.

JO

Maybe in the other cities, but in Minneapolis the main looting happened early, before the bougie anti-fa types could mobilize.
I saw so many photos of antifa walking by windows and breaking the glass, then move on, where looters took advantage of it.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing last night while watching a video of so called protesters getting run off by a business owner with a chain saw. You can hear one of the idiots in the crowd say "Someone should call 911"
I heard he got arrested. Not the looters but the owner...

Forum List

Back