Armed citizen patrols forming in Minneapolis amid calls to disband police

Thank God for the Second Amerndment...

They don't care about the Constitution up there. They'll be confiscated in Minneapolis.
They better get on it before they get rid of their police force.

They don't care about the Constitution up there. They'll be confiscated in Minneapolis.

Remember, 6 weeks ago, the NJ governor said knowing about the Bill of Rights was “ABOVE MY PAY GRADE”. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Good fucking God.

I agree. Won’t be long. But the leaders will have theirs and their private security.

I watched a car chase in california on tv yesterday

it lasted 30 minutes

the driver was traveling the wrong way at times on the freeway and doing up to 80 mph on crowded residential streets

and the cops made no attempt to stop him

thats how badly liberals have tied their hands

I agree. Won’t be ling. But the leaders will have theirs and their private security.

Oh yes.... private police forces are now going to flourish. Communities will be able to apply to the State for validation of local police patrols as long as they hire professional, licencesed law enforcement personnel. This is definitely coming.....

Soon a young fella who is 6 foot 6, licensed to carry and capable of dead lifting 500 pounds will be showing up at domestic dispute calls and literally throwing people off the back porches with impunity and the community will pay him 200K/year with benefits including free living quarters gladly. This is what these idiots are asking for and they don't even know it.

JO

I watched a car chase in california on tv yesterday

it lasted 30 minutes

the driver was traveling the wrong way at times on the freeway and doing up to 80 mph on crowded residential streets

and the cops made no attempt to stop him

thats how badly liberals have tied their hands

Anyone doing that should be killed immediately with a heat seeking ground to ground missile that just obliterates the car. I don't give a shit if he is blown to bits in the process.... I don't give a shit if its one of my kids doing it.....I'll cry later after I congratulate the brave police officers who took him out.

Last edited:
Dumb fucking liberals don’t understand there will be a HUGE INCREASE in black people murdered by amateur militia as compared to the police.

It’s not about black lives. We know they don’t matter to BLACK LIVES MATTER.

BLM is a communist cult and they are simply trying to overthrow the current system we have in place. It’s happening.

Dumb fucking liberals don’t understand there will be a HUGE INCREASE in black people murdered by amateur militia as compared to the police.

It’s not about black lives. We know they don’t matter to BLACK LIVES MATTER.

BLM is a communist cult and they are simply trying to overthrow the current system we have in place. It’s happening.

These are the children of Frank Marshall DAVIS probably Obama's congenital father.

JO

Since when are ANTIFA terrorists " right-wing militias "? The left is so desperate to pretend it wasn't a bunch of commie white bed wetters that infiltrated and destroyed shit.

Even a recent Fox News Report that I can't find anymore suggested some recently arrested white kids were charged with inciting a riot. The evidence they were "right wing" bugaloos were the possession of Hawaiian shits and hats. The mug shots however showed unshaven bed wetters with man buns and ear lobe gauges.

Hardly the impression of a right wing militant with a military bearing.

Forum List

Back