armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Only good blacks should have constitutional rights...not those scary ones........

One of the worst mistakes this country made was allowing darkies to be considered human and expect to have the same rights as Real Americans....sad...

View attachment 497278
That's weird. What do you consider to be a 'good black'?

Well, here's a "good black":

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

And here's a "bad negro":

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
No.....your good black is apparently a racist.
His skin color may have been a little light..which probably made it tough for him to fit in in the black community..but he made the case for us getting into Iraq before congress....and I don't see how that's good by any stretch.

I see so many people complaining that Gen. Powell lied to get us into a war.

I guess everyone forgot that Saddam used chemical weapons to slaughter between 3,200 and 5,000, and injured 10,000 more Kurds in Northern Iraq. Saddam ordered planes to drop mustard gas and Sarin gas on Kurdish villages.

It is still the largest chemical weapons attack on a civilian population in history.
But nobody gives a shit about all of the Christians being massacred in Sudan and Iraq the last 10 years.

Funny that. These people bleat about innocent people being killed, but only where they can make money off of the war.

Funny that.

Only good blacks should have constitutional rights...not those scary ones........

One of the worst mistakes this country made was allowing darkies to be considered human and expect to have the same rights as Real Americans....sad...

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
His skin color may have been a little light..which probably made it tough for him to fit in in the black community..but he made the case for us getting into Iraq before congress....and I don't see how that's good by any stretch.

I guess everyone forgot that Saddam used chemical weapons to slaughter between 3,200 and 5,000, and injured 10,000 more Kurds in Northern Iraq. Saddam ordered planes to drop mustard gas and Sarin gas on Kurdish villages.

It is still the largest chemical weapons attack on a civilian population in history.
But nobody gives a shit about all of the Christians being massacred in Sudan and Iraq the last 10 years.

Kinda' silly to let this thread go down the "Did we belong in Iraq" road.

How about DIzzy Gillespie? Steve Harvey? Tony Gwynn? Ron McNair?
Iraq was just an excuse by the Deep State to get us into a long...protracted war that would last decades and start the Arab Spring flooding the West with refugees from the ME.

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

Yea, we probably still have the invoices on all those weapons...since we most likely sold it to em....

Still doesn't excuse what Colin did tho....

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

Iraq was just an excuse by the Deep State to get us into a long...protracted war that would last decades and start the Arab Spring flooding the West with refugees from the ME.
And that has exactly nothing to do with this thread...

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

And that has exactly nothing to do with this thread...
No fucking shit!!!
Congrats......you're a genius.

This thread was supposed to be a cathartic opportunity to vent about how scary blacks are...especially militant armed blacks who want to kill all the whites.......Not the Iraq war!!!!

Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.

Do you mean the 2nd amendment is allowed for blacks?
How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
Very few whites are doing anything. The white 17 year old kid with a gun had BLM scurrying. One teenager. White people are not being violent with Antifa and BLM. When it does happen it is sporadic at best. I tell you now white Non Progs. Never trust those white media, entertainers, politicians when survival comes into play. Your families will be eliminated. Trust your own.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
Very few whites are doing anything. The white 17 year old kid with a gun had BLM scurrying. One teenager. White people are not being violent with Antifa and BLM. When it does happen it is sporadic at best. I tell you now white Non Progs. Never trust those white media, entertainers, politicians when survival comes into play. Your families will be eliminated. Trust your own.
Clearly Biden is stirring up shit.
There needs to be a way to stop a racist prick like Biden from causing unrest in this country. Waiting till we take back the House isn't going to cut it. There has to be some sort of legal action we can bring against a rouge president doing what the Dummycraps claim Trump was doing. Note the Marxist tactics. Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty of.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

:link::link::link::link::link:

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.
There needs to be a way to stop a racist prick like Biden from causing unrest in this country. Waiting till we take back the House isn't going to cut it. There has to be some sort of legal action we can bring against a rouge president doing what the Dummycraps claim Trump was doing. Note the Marxist tactics. Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty of.
I must admit...it's pretty amazing the way Biden can be senile and sleep all the time - yet powerful and diabolical enough to cause a whole race war...

Do you know how long racists have been opining for a race war?? Decades upon decades and it never happened.....then Biden comes in and starts a race war in a few months.....that's pretty impressive bro

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.
I must admit...it's pretty amazing the way Biden can be senile and sleep all the time - yet powerful and diabolical enough to cause a whole race war...

Do you know how long racists have been opining for a race war?? Decades upon decades and it never happened.....then Biden comes in and starts a race war in a few months.....that's pretty impressive bro
Actually I think it's terrible.
But that's just me.
Biden is turning out to be everything they accused Trump of being.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

a close friend of mine says us whites got to get locked and loaded.
I am always locked and loaded, but I don't think anybody REALLY wants a race war. They're just running their mouths because nobody is going to call them out.
They're just proving that Biden is lying about white supremacists.....because the only racist group marching or posing a threat to the public is black supremacists.
Why do you feel threatened?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

I go out in the street with my rifle, it ain't gonna be for a "march".
July 1st starts open carry in TN and several other states soon to follow.
If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?

The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.

If IM2 and Marc are any indication, they're too fucking stupid to say what those reparations should be.

If they're not even going to spit out a number, fuck 'em. They get nothing...
They want socialism. That's why you get no number.

I'm actually betting on the reason I'm not getting a number is that they're simply too stupid. They know they want reparations and all but, in order to figure out an appropriate amount, you know... math...
How do you calculate over 400 years of injustice on a whim for one dumbass?

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
Right, but right wingers like you attack both.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

Especially folks like you.
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.
Who says they aren't? They haven't just chanted it, they have actually done it.

The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.

If IM2 and Marc are any indication, they're too fucking stupid to say what those reparations should be.

If they're not even going to spit out a number, fuck 'em. They get nothing...
They want socialism. That's why you get no number.

I'm actually betting on the reason I'm not getting a number is that they're simply too stupid. They know they want reparations and all but, in order to figure out an appropriate amount, you know... math...
How do you calculate over 400 years of injustice on a whim for one dumbass?

I have no idea.

Then again, since no one here has suffered 400 years of injustice, I don't have to...

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

boy is this true

Forum List

Back