Arizona AG caught stealing money for political cases.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
The AG wasn't "caught raiding" anything. It's his prerogative to budget the allotted funds where he deems proper. He's not obligated to poll unemployable, cock-smoking faggots and get their recommendations or their approval. And we're going to keep it that way.

"Elections have consequences" - anonymous muzzie queer, circa 2009

Now clean up your runny shit.

Nothing new here...this is common practice in today's politics....

On Thursday, CBS 5 Phoenix reported that Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, who is currently running for Senate as a Republican, has diverted money away from a fund intended to fight consumer fraud in order to litigate other, more political cases.

Knew it before I even clicked into the topic.

Bronovich is partially responsible for Xiden....Let the feckless fuckwit swing.
Swing? Like hanging? For what? Soros found out that a republican A.G. in the desert southwest was using stagnant funds to prosecute important cases and lefties want to freaking lynch him? WTF is going on in the left wing mind?

On Thursday, CBS 5 Phoenix reported that Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, who is currently running for Senate as a Republican, has diverted money away from a fund intended to fight consumer fraud in order to litigate other, more political cases.

Knew it before I even clicked into the topic.
Tell us all about the Clinton Fouindation, oracle.

When are you going to bring up the Arizona election audit?
I'm sorry is this a thread about the Arizona audit that found more votes for Biden?

Nope this is a thread about other things like the AG using his position for political hit jobs.

Stay focused grasshopper

Swing? Like hanging? For what? Soros found out that a republican A.G. in the desert southwest was using stagnant funds to prosecute important cases and lefties want to freaking lynch him? WTF is going on in the left wing mind?
Swing in the legal winds....Bronovich did all he could do to prevent the malfeasance that occurred in Maricopa County in '20 to be brought to light....Fuck him.

Swing in the legal winds....Bronovich did all he could do to prevent the malfeasance that occurred in Maricopa County in '20 to be brought to light....Fuck him.
No using the government for political hit jobs is not what the government shod be doing. Sort of like desantis in Florida. The rabid right wing is using the same tactics I hate from the left.

Hope he gets prosecuted.
Your link says he asked to divert some funds for these other programs: "In the Attorney General’s 2023 fiscal year budget request, Brnovich asked to divert $1.2 million to the Federalism Unit, $1.2 million to the Government Accountability and Special Litigation Unit, $525,000 to the Voter Fraud Unit, $315,000 to the Southern Arizona Law Enforcement Unit, and $1.5 million to the Organized Retail Theft Task Force. According to previous budgets, funding for many of the units mentioned above came from other sources."

Not sure what's illegal to ask to divert some funds to other needed areas, or what's political about those other areas....

No using the government for political hit jobs is not what the government shod be doing. Sort of like desantis in Florida. The rabid right wing is using the same tactics I hate from the left.
The AGs job is the law....Maricopa County Board of Supervisors were obstructing lawful demands for public records, and Bronovich refused to enforce the law.....Fuck him.

Every time the communists accuse a conservative American of doing something, it's the communist who is actually doing it. I'd keep my eyes peeled for serious theft by these leftists.

Forum List

Back