Arizona AG caught stealing money for political cases.

Every time the communists accuse a conservative American of doing something, it's the communist who is actually doing it. I'd keep my eyes peeled for serious theft by these leftists.
You ought to add that when nobody sees it, it's because they are so good at hiding it. Just go full crazy.

So Bronvich is a crook....What else is new?

Hope he gets prosecuted, removed, then AZ can get a real AG.
He is also a RINO. He knows what went on in the election and has people he could porsecute, but he is not. That is why Trump has not endorsed his Senate bid.

I'm sorry is this a thread about the Arizona audit that found more votes for Biden?

Nope this is a thread about other things like the AG using his position for political hit jobs.
Nope this is about you promoting a meritless left-wing article and then adding nothing to it other than your faux outrage. And if you had even read this article, you would have noticed that it brought up the subject of the Arizona election.

Watching you libtards trying to make what you think are cleverly disguised arguments is like reading an astrologer's explanation of how the constellations foretell the future.

Nope this is about you promoting a meritless left-wing article and then adding nothing to it other than your faux outrage. And if you had even read this article, you would have noticed that it brought up the subject of the Arizona election.

Watching you libtards trying to make what you think are cleverly disguised arguments is like reading an astrologer's explanation of how the constellations foretell the future.
Noob obviously hasn't got the memo that nobody outside the moonbat far left gives anything that Raw Sewage belches out any credibility at all.

Last edited:
Tell us all about the Clinton Fouindation, oracle.

The Clinton Foundation is a public operational charity and is audited. They have the same percentage of overhead spending as the American Red Cross.

The Clinton Foundation is a public operational charity and is audited. They have the same percentage of overhead spending as the American Red Cross.
The Clinton's made a fortune after the earthquake in Haiti. The money they raised went into their pockets not to help Haitians. Killary's brother ended up with a gold mine. Charity my ass. Money laundering with organized crime is more like it.

cool. people used to donate to it when they could gain influence with sec clinton…lots of foreigners specifically…it’s dropped in donation since she’s out of politics and has no chance of gaining high office again

funny how that worked out

cool. people used to donate to it when they could gain influence with sec clinton…lots of foreigners specifically…it’s dropped in donation since she’s out of politics and has no chance of gaining high office again

funny how that worked out

The foundation is still working. I think it's well endowed. Do you know what operational charity means. They don't just give away money.

The foundation is still working. I think it's well endowed. Do you know what operational charity means. They don't just give away money.
did i say it wasn’t still open? what did i say?

The Clinton's made a fortune after the earthquake in Haiti. The money they raised went into their pockets not to help Haitians. Killary's brother ended up with a gold mine. Charity my ass. Money laundering with organized crime is more like it.

That's not what happened in Haiti. The Haitian government wanted the cash not teaching programs.

Ya no kidding. And exactly how did that go?
MAGA
They found 30 laws broken, chain of custody issues and still never got the routers from Maricopa County. Technically the audit never ended because what they needed was never handed over. That is how it went.

They found 30 laws broken, chain of custody issues and still never got the routers from Maricopa County. Technically the audit never ended because what they needed was never handed over. That is how it went.

All your bullshit was debunked long ago and the Cyber Ninjas found MORE votes for ByeDon so try again tard.
MAGA

All your bullshit was debunked long ago and the Cyber Ninjas found MORE votes for ByeDon so try again tard.
MAGA
Those things have not been debunked. Why don't you show me how they were when they never saw the inside of a court?

Those things have not been debunked. Why don't you show me how they were when they never saw the inside of a court?
Bye the election committee in Arizona you clown. Cyber Ninjas were so unqualified and terrible at what they were trying to do they accumulated so many fines they put themselves out of business.
MAGA

Bye the election committee in Arizona you clown. Cyber Ninjas were so unqualified and terrible at what they were trying to do they accumulated so many fines they put themselves out of business.
MAGA
Those things I said happened did. The RINO AG has the charges and will not take them to court. All facts, you ignorant troll. Come back when you are informed.

Forum List

Back