Zone1 Are You Willing to Do Anything God Asks of You?

1669306859153.png

~S~

I just admire how you write your own scripture, filling in what God left out.
I just admire how you've never read Tanach and think you know what you're talking about.
Have you ever wondered why Jews make better attorneys than anyone else?
It's because we are trained in yeshiva to know the entire story before shooting our mouths off.

A Divine will never speak to you directly because your simple mind will not be able to handle the communication.

First off in your Book Adam was the last person to ever gaze their eyes on your God and Moses was to last to hear it voice, so think about that for a moment because afterwards your God used Angels and Profits through dreams and signs to send it message, so your God will never directly ask you and if so then you know it isn’t your God.

A Divine will never speak to you directly because your simple mind will not be able to handle the communication.

First off in your Book Adam was the last person to ever gaze their eyes on your God and Moses was to last to hear it voice, so think about that for a moment because afterwards your God used Angels and Profits through dreams and signs to send it message, so your God will never directly ask you and if so then you know it isn’t your God.
Barely any of that statement is true

Is it?

Then provide the exact Text the last time God ( Not Angels ) revealed himself to humanity and when God spoke to Humanity that wasn’t through an Angel and when you see it was Adam and Moses please note you just admitted you lack any education on your religion and I am a Pagan!
The word angel actually means an accelerated or messenger.
God is too overwhelming and places layers of physicality between Himself and the recipients of the vision.

The word angel actually means an accelerated or messenger.
God is too overwhelming and places layers of physicality between Himself and the recipients of the vision.
A Prophet and Angel are two different things.

An Angel is a being that was created before Humanity and lest the story of Lucifer falling and a Prophet see things and signs.

I did misspelled Prophet…

And yet you and I know this.

God has never shown himself to humanity since Adam and never spoke again since Moses, so I am unsure why I was wrong.
The verse, which I don’t remember offhand, explicitly states that God communicated with Moshe face to face.

A Prophet and Angel are two different things.

An Angel is a being that was created before Humanity and lest the story of Lucifer falling and a Prophet see things and signs.

I did misspelled Prophet…
An angel is a layer between God and His creation.

Burning Bush where he talked to Moses but he ( Moses ) never saw God himself and God never shown himself since Adam.
Incorrect.
It’s in the 2nd half of Exodus; Google it.
I’m have my Thanksgiving meal at the moment.

Incorrect.
It’s in the 2nd half of Exodus; Google it.
I’m have my Thanksgiving meal at the moment.
I know the story about Moses and God never revealed himself because if he did you could show it.

God spoke to Moses but never shown himself.

Moses could not see God Face but only his back, so no Moses didn’t see God unless you want to make the back as seeing him.

Humans are not allow to see the Christian God unless they want to die.

I know the story about Moses and God never revealed himself because if he did you could show it.

God spoke to Moses but never shown himself.

Moses could not see God Face but only his back, so no Moses didn’t see God unless you want to make the back as seeing him.

Humans are not allow to see the Christian God unless they want to die.
Yea; you are correct.
Adam was able to see all of history and still allowed Eve to screw it up.
To see God’s face is to see all of history.

Forum List

Back