Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The only two places I see Him leading them is either repentance or Hell.

Jesus is not a prick

Humanity accepts gays……Jesus would too

Why would a gay ask to be cured of the way God made them ?
At the time,these believed God permitted their leprosy. Yet lepers asked to be cured, and Jesus cured them. No one marched through society proud of their leprosy, demanding people accept them as lepers.

My point is, Jesus no more came to change sexual mores as he came to change political mores. He cared more about an individual's relationship with God, not so much with their relationships with a lover.

Claiming Jesus as a proponent of anything other than discerning the will of the God and following it, is speaking out of turn.

At the time,these believed God permitted their leprosy. Yet lepers asked to be cured, and Jesus cured them. No one marched through society proud of their leprosy, demanding people accept them as lepers.

My point is, Jesus no more came to change sexual mores as he came to change political mores. He cared more about an individual's relationship with God, not so much with their relationships with a lover.

Claiming Jesus as a proponent of anything other than discerning the will of the God and following it, is speaking out of turn.

Lepers were exiles from society and not accepted even by their own families

Jesus loved them anyway

He would do the same for gays

Lepers were exiles from society and not accepted even by their own families

Jesus loved them anyway

He would do the same for gays
He does the same for everyone. It is a mistake to suggest he loves gays any more than he loves those who disapprove of the behavior and hold to different standards.

Jesus did tell the woman at the well to "go and sin no more". She was living with a man who wasn't her husband.

Forum List

Back