Zone1 Are You Willing to Do Anything God Asks of You?

I know the story about Moses and God never revealed himself because if he did you could show it.

God spoke to Moses but never shown himself.

Moses could not see God Face but only his back, so no Moses didn’t see God unless you want to make the back as seeing him.

Humans are not allow to see the Christian God unless they want to die.
Neither did Adam and Eve see God as He is. God showed Himself in human form. He said, Himself, that it is impossible to see God AS HE IS, AND LIVE.

Moses saw God, AS HE IS.

Some people will do whatever the voices in their heads tell them to do, and damn the consequences.

And we have Joe Biden as PROOF of that!

1661999019752.gif

Neither did Adam and Eve see God as He is. God showed Himself in human form. He said, Himself, that it is impossible to see God AS HE IS, AND LIVE.

Moses saw God, AS HE IS.
No he did not!

I just answered to another poster Moses only was allowed to see God back and Adam was the last to see God!

How is it that you do not know this and I am a Pagan?

And yet you and I know this.

God has never shown himself to humanity since Adam and never spoke again since Moses, so I am unsure why I was wrong.
"This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased."

MANY heard this voice

No he did not!

I just answered to another poster Moses only was allowed to see God back and Adam was the last to see God!

How is it that you do not know this and I am a Pagan?
He saw GOD in His actual state of glory. Not sure why you don't understand this fact

"This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased."

MANY heard this voice
You never heard God Voice nor has any human since Moses!

Why must you lie?

I can post link after link to prove you wrong!

Adam was the last Human to see God and Moses is the last to hear him, so tell me what Human afterwards did it and then learn they didn’t because they would have never lived to tell the story!

You never heard God Voice nor has any human since Moses!

Why must you lie?

I can post link after link to prove you wrong!

Adam was the last Human to see God and Moses is the last to hear him, so tell me what Human afterwards did it and then learn they didn’t because they would have never lived to tell the story!
Do you reject that verse? Call me a liar because I prove you an idiot again and you're off to ignore.

and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”

You are lying!

Moses saw the back of God because had God shown his face Moses would have died.

Tell me I am wrong!
So you agree he SAW GOD then call me a liar 😂

Bye. Off to ignore you go

You seem mentally ill

So you agree he SAW GOD then call me a liar 😂

Bye. Off to ignore you go
Yeah, toss me in ignore because Moses never looked into God Face and you are lying, so ignore me and never respond because I will remind you!

What happened was you looked up what I wrote and noticed I was correct because you would have admitted you can never look into God face without dying!

What a phony Christian you are!

Yeah, toss me in ignore because Moses never looked into God Face and you are lying, so ignore me and never respond because I will remind you!

What happened was you looked up what I wrote and noticed I was correct because you would have admitted you can never look into God face without dying!

What a phony Christian you are!
you would have admitted you can never look into God face without dying!

not a chance - that's some alien that took over your local gov't ...

and makes no sense at all, you trust someone who does not let you see them - eye to eye ...

why would you use pagan as descriptive when madeup by christians in the 4th century, such credibility seems most lacking.

Has anyone spoken to you? Have you spoken silently to yourself? How did you know you were speaking to yourself?

from beginning to end who has not spoken to themself will be 1st in line - the gates to paradise ...

- fondest memories of childhood when playing and seeing only without any thoughts at all.

Has anyone spoken to you? Have you spoken silently to yourself? How did you know you were speaking to yourself?
I know when I'm speaking, either silently or out loud (you can see my lips move), it is you I don't know about. You could be God himself (herself?) how would I know for sure if you claimed you were?

Similarly, I could be God testing your faith or Satan trying to make you disbelieve, how would you know?

Forum List

Back