Are You Vaxxed Folks Feeling Okay?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Anti vaxxers were saying anyone who got the Trump Vaccine would be dead in two to five years.

It hasn't been two years yet, but I'm just checking to see how everyone is feeling.

I've had three shots and I'm feeling fine.

vaccine-death.jpg

vaccine-death-2.jpg

That one guy said the population would be halved by 2025.

I guess that improves Trump's chances of getting elected again.

unvaxxed-sperm.jpg

I ignored the calls to take the vaccine, I caught the omicron version and was miserable for less than 3 days. I've felt fine since but I did suffer from some shortness of breath for a couple of months. That has passed and I'm completely at ease with my decision.

As for crowing about not having suffered any side effects, don't you think it might be a tad early to be tempting Karma, Waldo? Regardless of your beliefs, there have been a LOT of unexplained, sudden deaths in otherwise healthy, youthful people. The manufacturers have already admitted to some of the vaccine formulations causing serious issues like clotting and heart attacks or strokes. I'd be careful with those "famous last words" but hey, that's just me.

I ignored the calls to take the vaccine, I caught the omicron version and was miserable for less than 3 days. I've felt fine since but I did suffer from some shortness of breath for a couple of months. That has passed and I'm completely at ease with my decision.

As for crowing about not having suffered any side effects, don't you think it might be a tad early to be tempting Karma, Waldo? Regardless of your beliefs, there have been a LOT of unexplained, sudden deaths in otherwise healthy, youthful people. The manufacturers have already admitted to some of the vaccine formulations causing serious issues like clotting and heart attacks or strokes. I'd be careful with those "famous last words" but hey, that's just me.

Guano is a dipshit. He is not capable of a reasoned discussion.

Anti vaxxers were saying anyone who got the Trump Vaccine would be dead in two to five years.

It hasn't been two years yet, but I'm just checking to see how everyone is feeling.

vaccine-death.jpg

vaccine-death-2.jpg
I too worry about the vaxxed. I mean how could one be so dumb to take the jab?

I too worry about the vaxxed. I mean how could one be so dumb to take the jab?
Don't sweat it. I figure, I'll go ahead and linger, maybe get in some more beach time, mountain time, and a few more rivers, etc...

I no longer give a damn about the sheep who kneel to Gov't.

It's on them. Same as them taking all the drugs from Mexico. I no longer care if they OD on that BS.

Darwin awards will be their reward.

I no longer give a damn about the sheep who kneel to Gov't.
Yeah, fuck the polio vaccine. And the MMR vaccine. And the flu vaccine. And all the other vaccines. Only an idiot would get jabbed.

I'd rather die. That will show 'em!

vaccine-death.jpg

vaccine-death-2.jpg
Well, people are really starting to drop like flies now.

The media and government had to come up with “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome”. Have fun with that.

I know two people who had immediate adverse reactions to the shot. I know I am very happy being a pure blood that never allowed that shit to be injected into me.

4FA0E428-C1EF-4E34-B23D-C667CB991FAC.jpeg

Yeah, fuck the polio vaccine. And the MMR vaccine. And the flu vaccine. And all the other vaccines. Only an idiot would get jabbed.

I'd rather die. That will show 'em!
I don't get vaccinate for the flu.....and back when they were giving out vaccines for polio we could at least halfway trust our government. But since they seem to want to decrease the population because folks like Bill Gates think it'll save the planet...I'm not going to get involved in any government sponsored vaccination program. I'll take my chances.

I don't get vaccinate for the flu.....and back when they were giving out vaccines for polio we could at least halfway trust our government. But since they seem to want to decrease the population because folks like Bill Gates think it'll save the planet...I'm not going to get involved in any government sponsored vaccination program. I'll take my chances.
So you are one of the tards who thinks the Trump Vaccine will kill all us vaxxed people off.

Wow! Thanks for volunteering your idiocy so freely.

Well, people are really starting to drop like flies now.

The media and government had to come up with “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome”. Have fun with that.

I know two people who had immediate adverse reactions to the shot. I know I am very happy being a pure blood that never allowed that shit to be injected into me.

View attachment 667630
Um...retard?

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome was diagnosed waaaaaaaaaaaaay before Covid.

And no, vaxxed people are not dropping like flies.

But one million unvaxxed have.

So you are one of the tards who thinks the Trump Vaccine will kill all us vaxxed people off.

Wow! Thanks for volunteering your idiocy so freely.
No.....I've been hearing some awful things about the shots.
And since you can't trust a thing that Biden says....I don't need to let him and Big Pharma make billions off of my health.
And I heard that once you test positive....the treatment is worse than the virus.
They literally murdered Phil Valentine here in Nashville.
The side-effects from this stuff isn't worth the risk.

Sudden death is a major source of mortality in developed countries. Identifying patients at risk and implementing treatment for prevention requires an understanding of the causes.

Ventricular arrhythmias precipitating cardiac arrest are the most common mechanisms of sudden death.

Aha! You see? The vaccine is causing heart attacks!

Oh, wait.

That's from 2007. I guess this syndrome has been around for a while.

But let's blame the Trump Vaccine anyway!

Forum List

Back