Are You Vaxxed Folks Feeling Okay?

292686119_5252494464844364_3699992205251547306_n.jpg

Anti vaxxers were saying anyone who got the Trump Vaccine would be dead in two to five years.

It hasn't been two years yet, but I'm just checking to see how everyone is feeling.

I've had three shots and I'm feeling fine.

vaccine-death.jpg

vaccine-death-2.jpg

So you quote an idiot to attempt to make a point? Weak. Per the CDC and St. Fauci about 80 in a million have had significant cardiomyopathy from the vax.

Fauci admitted under oath that there are zero studies to support vaxxing kids as no studies say the shot reduces hospitalizations or death for children.

I was vaxxed with the Pfizer med. I have had Covid twice since the shot. So has my aunt and she also got the booster. I have had no lasting side effects from the vax, but I will say everything the Dims and Public Health Officials said about the vaxxed was a lie. It did not prevent infection nor did it prevent me from infecting others. It was worthless as far as I am concerned.

So f**k your lame ass thread.

See, you’ve got nothing to worry about!
Now, are you up to date on ALL of your boosters?
Lets get you signed up for another booster, just to be safe.

Douchebag Fauci has gotten 4 Covid shots and since that time he has gotten Covid twice.

That vax sure works like a charm. :lol:

Anti vaxxers were saying anyone who got the Trump Vaccine would be dead in two to five years.

It hasn't been two years yet, but I'm just checking to see how everyone is feeling.

I've had three shots and I'm feeling fine.

vaccine-death.jpg

vaccine-death-2.jpg

Gross hyperbole.

We don't need to say these things to acknowledge what a massive failure the vaccines were, nor how dangerous they are. Blood clots, heart attacks, strokes. Men with reduced sperm counts, women with menstrual problems. And worse, they do NOTHING to limit spread and might even make getting covid more likely.

We are supposed to out of town this weekend and husband has to take up work for a coworker who got boosted within the last few weeks and, you guessed....got Covid.

Yeah, fuck the polio vaccine. And the MMR vaccine. And the flu vaccine. And all the other vaccines.
Do you really believe every vaccine is exactly the same? One vaccine can't have long term undesirable effects because different vaccines didn't?
I ask because you seem to be implying that with your shallow correlation.

Last edited:
I ignored the calls to take the vaccine, I caught the omicron version and was miserable for less than 3 days. I've felt fine since but I did suffer from some shortness of breath for a couple of months. That has passed and I'm completely at ease with my decision.

As for crowing about not having suffered any side effects, don't you think it might be a tad early to be tempting Karma, Waldo? Regardless of your beliefs, there have been a LOT of unexplained, sudden deaths in otherwise healthy, youthful people. The manufacturers have already admitted to some of the vaccine formulations causing serious issues like clotting and heart attacks or strokes. I'd be careful with those "famous last words" but hey, that's just me.

Same for me. Covid was fine. There was not a day I had it that I couldn't get out of bed and do light housework; I've had many viruses which were worse. But my asthma did not like it at all, and the effects lingered about a month to six weeks. However, this has happened to me before with asthma--not often, but it has.

My wife and I got the Moderna shots and booster. We're both doing fine. Haven't contracted covid or anything else in the past 2 years. I also haven't been magnetized or chipped or any of the other ridiculous things the anti-vax crowd is claiming.

Douchebag Fauci has gotten 4 Covid shots and since that time he has gotten Covid twice.

That vax sure works like a charm. :lol:
Because it is forcing your body to artificially produce spike proteins, then causes your body to keep producing antibodies, which is supposed to be a temporary measure your body takes when fighting a virus. No one knows the long term effects of making someone’s immune system do this almost indefinite (via boosters). Some of the scientists who experimented with mRNA in animals said their immune systems got compromised. We call it VAIDS, Vaccine acquired immune deficiency syndrome.

Last edited:
Sudden death is a major source of mortality in developed countries. Identifying patients at risk and implementing treatment for prevention requires an understanding of the causes.

Ventricular arrhythmias precipitating cardiac arrest are the most common mechanisms of sudden death.

Aha! You see? The vaccine is causing heart attacks!

Oh, wait.

That's from 2007. I guess this syndrome has been around for a while.

But let's blame the Trump Vaccine anyway!

The CDC right now is failing to release all-cause deaths. Know why? Statisticians are onto them and huh....they had a "computer glitch" for going on weeks now.

All cause deaths are mysteriously WAY UP in all nations that used the mRNA shots. You can't hide this forever, and the longer you go on shilling for these awful "vaccines" the more foolish you will look in the end.

So you quote an idiot to attempt to make a point? Weak. Per the CDC and St. Fauci about 80 in a million have had significant cardiomyopathy from the vax.

Fauci admitted under oath that there are zero studies to support vaxxing kids as no studies say the shot reduces hospitalizations or death for children.

I was vaxxed with the Pfizer med. I have had Covid twice since the shot. So has my aunt and she also got the booster. I have had no lasting side effects from the vax, but I will say everything the Dims and Public Health Officials said about the vaxxed was a lie. It did not prevent infection nor did it prevent me from infecting others. It was worthless as far as I am concerned.

So f**k your lame ass thread.

You are probably aware that your experience is not just anecdotal. When this started happening in the UK, and it was more than just a "glitch", and they were having trouble explaining it away, they just stopped reporting infections in the data. Because it was very clear that vaccinated people were getting Covid in much higher numbers than the unvaxxed.

From what I understand, the vaccine only teaches your body to make the dangerous spike protein over and over. It LOOKS like antibodies but does not function like the robust "natural immunity" does.

For those who have never read this: part of my hesitation in not getting the covid vaccines were my experiences with the flu shots. I noticed that every year I got one, I was sick most of the winter with various colds, infections, etc. I finally asked my doc and she said YES, these shots can impact/suppress your immune system. I stopped getting them.

Now, this is what we're seeing with the mRNA vaccines.

You are probably aware that your experience is not just anecdotal. When this started happening in the UK, and it was more than just a "glitch", and they were having trouble explaining it away, they just stopped reporting infections in the data. Because it was very clear that vaccinated people were getting Covid in much higher numbers than the unvaxxed.

From what I understand, the vaccine only teaches your body to make the dangerous spike protein over and over. It LOOKS like antibodies but does not function like the robust "natural immunity" does.

For those who have never read this: part of my hesitation in not getting the covid vaccines were my experiences with the flu shots. I noticed that every year I got one, I was sick most of the winter with various colds, infections, etc. I finally asked my doc and she said YES, these shots can impact/suppress your immune system. I stopped getting them.

I never understood the flu shot thing. They used to try to push that shit on us in the military. “Go get your free flu shot!”
I would ask why? I am not an 80 year old who might die if I catch the flu. I was in my twenties, if I catch the flu, my immune system will conquer it.

See, you’ve got nothing to worry about!
Now, are you up to date on ALL of your boosters?
Lets get you signed up for another booster, just to be sa

Remember when we were told the vax would protect you from ever getting Covid? You couldn't spread Covid to others? No side effects? :lol:

Lies....all fucking lies.

I never understood the flu shot thing. They used to try to push that shit on us in the military. “Go get your free flu shot!”
I would ask why? I am not an 80 year old who might die if I catch the flu. I was in my twenties, if I catch the flu, my immune system will conquer it.

I have told this story before too but it's true: when our kids were younger we were a family of four at home. One of us was guilted into getting a flu shot at the dr and was the ONLY family member to get the flu that year, officially dx at the same office. We all lived together. No other family members got it.

That was it for us. No more flu shots

I got both shots and the booster and never had the slightest side effect. My shoulder didn’t even hurt.

I have told this story before too but it's true: when our kids were younger we were a family of four at home. One of us was guilted into getting a flu shot at the dr and was the ONLY family member to get the flu that year, officially dx at the same office. We all lived together. No other family members got it.

That was it for us. No more flu shots

I took the flu shot one year, and got the flu three times, once really badly.

And also, I’ve told this one before, l got vaxxed twice (why did l do that!) and ended up in an American ICU, for surgery. Covid on top of that.

Forum List

Back