Are you ready to say "Madam President"?

There you go with the fixation on dick again

Girl please, you talk about dicks more than urologists. lol

There you are again! Another mention of dick last two posts
Fixated much asshole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the last post did I mention it. Perhaps you should spend less time vividly describing gay sex acts and more on your reading comprehension. :thup:

There ya go - four gay sex references last 4 posts by you now
Every time you post, a reference/need for cock on your part
Isn't there another forum you could trawl for anus ?

Good lord, you truly are a simple son of a bitch. Can't read. Can't count. lol.

Congrats
It only took you five posts to post something that doesn't mention you and cock
See? There is hope

Mark Kirk: First GOP senator to run anti-Trump TV ad
110882611.jpg

The first-term senator, facing a tough re-election battle, is pitching his willingness to work with Democrats on the Supreme Court and abortion
Mark Kirk: First GOP senator to run anti-Trump TV ad

Yes, I'm sure Kirk, and thousands of other kooks just like him will
And?

Congrats
See? There is hope

I think you're mistaken. He said sons of bitches and they all have cock.

Donald Trump's many political missteps, and constant attacks on Latinos, Women, Muslims, and others are taking their toll on his numbers. Trump supporters and their few remaining fans in the GOP are putting on a brave front, but...barring a miracle, Hillary Clinton will be our next President. So, what will a Hillary Clinton administration be like? A mirror image of Obama? A mirror image of Bill Clinton? Something different? Any thoughts?

Trump won't like being called "Madam President".

Tell Clinton to be patient, even Nelson Mandela had to spend 20+ years in prison before he was president. She can do it. She can she can!
Donald Trump's many political missteps, and constant attacks on Latinos, Women, Muslims, and others are taking their toll on his numbers. Trump supporters and their few remaining fans in the GOP are putting on a brave front, but...barring a miracle, Hillary Clinton will be our next President. So, what will a Hillary Clinton administration be like? A mirror image of Obama? A mirror image of Bill Clinton? Something different? Any thoughts?

Trump won't like being called "Madam President".

Tell Clinton to be patient, even Nelson Mandela had to spend 20+ years in prison before he was president. She can do it. She can she can!

My my my...lot's of anger here. I'm sorry you're angry folks, but the it won't change anything. Hillary Clinton will be the next President. Maybe it's time to accept that.
So what are the winning lotto numbers?

Girl please, you talk about dicks more than urologists. lol

There you are again! Another mention of dick last two posts
Fixated much asshole?

Only the last post did I mention it. Perhaps you should spend less time vividly describing gay sex acts and more on your reading comprehension. :thup:

There ya go - four gay sex references last 4 posts by you now
Every time you post, a reference/need for cock on your part
Isn't there another forum you could trawl for anus ?

Good lord, you truly are a simple son of a bitch. Can't read. Can't count. lol.

Congrats
See? There is hope

You're not even good at trolling. :lol:

Conservative as I am, I do feel that our homosexual and transgendered are entitled to the same respect we show heteros. Not, however, a smidgen more. I know, that kind of "equal" doesn't play well with liberals but there it is.

So I must answer in the affirmative!

Are you ready to say "Madam President"?

Yes, I am ready. But before I start I'd like to see some evidence that the former Mr. Obama's surgery is complete and a proper psych evaluation showing that He....no.....She....or............ is up to speed with no latent insabilities.

At the same time is it NOW OK to adopt the president's pet name, "Michael" for what has been called, possibly in error, "The First Lady"?

Within hours of the vote to leave the EU, Nigel Farage, the leader of the UK Independent Party (Ukip), pulled the veil back on the lies that propped up the Leave campaign, especially the pledge that was painted on buses across Britain that the vote would put £350m ($475m) directly into NHS.

“No I can’t [guarantee it], and I would never have made that claim,” Farage revealed on Good Morning Britain. “That was one of the mistakes that I think the Leave campaign made.”

Just like Farage, Trump is holding a shiny object in one hand – his personal wealth, or at least boasts of wealth – to distract conservative voters and politicians alike from the race and religion-baiting that enlivens his hardcore base.

Brexit stands as a warning to American conservatives

Within hours of the vote to leave the EU, Nigel Farage, the leader of the UK Independent Party (Ukip), pulled the veil back on the lies that propped up the Leave campaign, especially the pledge that was painted on buses across Britain that the vote would put £350m ($475m) directly into NHS.

“No I can’t [guarantee it], and I would never have made that claim,” Farage revealed on Good Morning Britain. “That was one of the mistakes that I think the Leave campaign made.”

Just like Farage, Trump is holding a shiny object in one hand – his personal wealth, or at least boasts of wealth – to distract conservative voters and politicians alike from the race and religion-baiting that enlivens his hardcore base.

Brexit stands as a warning to American conservatives

Snark smoke choke gag lie cheat spin...fail

Pathetic virtue-signaling apologist liberals, your narcissistic whining is not going to stop the islamist cult members from raping your daughters. If you are truly that stupid, go and live in Germany, or Denmark, or France, or California and stand on corner and tell the first "refugee" that you see how open you are to their death cult and see how long it takes before you are assaulted, idiots. Do not spew your progressive hug it out crap anywhere near a real American, you are a disease. Otherwise pick up a gun and join the rest of the Americans and defend your country.

Here I thought she was a Madam ever since Arkansas with a very exclusive clientele.

Pathetic virtue-signaling apologist liberals, your narcissistic whining is not going to stop the islamist cult members from raping your daughters. If you are truly that stupid, go and live in Germany, or Denmark, or France, or California and stand on corner and tell the first "refugee" that you see how open you are to their death cult and see how long it takes before you are assaulted, idiots. Do not spew your progressive hug it out crap anywhere near a real American, you are a disease. Otherwise pick up a gun and join the rest of the Americans and defend your country.

They want the muslime to rape them, not their daughters.

Let;s all give a stiff armed salute to the new fuhrer, Zeig Hillary! Hillary, Hillary, she's our man if she can't do it, no one can!

Forum List

Back